Bucks County Mobile Auto Detailing

Car Washes
Not Licensed

331 E Main Street

Collegville, PA 19426

BC Auto Detailing offers mobile auto detailing for the Buck County and surrounding area. No need to Drive to a car wash or dealership and pay outrageous prices, we come to you and offer many affordable packages...

4.4

floor buffing (2)upholstery cleaning (2)window replacement (1)window cleaning (1)egress window (1)

07/31/2020

great job. did all the little details a lot of mobile auto detail businesses miss. used quality products. years ago i helped my previous spouse with mobile detailing so i can spot good quality service

Description of Work
detailed my Kia Sportage - cleaned leather seats & carpet.waxed & buffed out the black car. cleaned & polished rims. detailed & buffed out 95 La Baron Convertable.

Category auto detailing,upholstery cleaning,car washes,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

05/24/2018

the individual always picked up the phone...said virtually nothing,.....didnt seem to want or have my address or phone number. we made an appointment for him to show up thursday may 24 at 9 am to detail both cars. I got the cars all primed and ready. I called him at 815 to reconfirm the time and day and was told that in fact he'd be there at 9 am as agreed. he simply never showed up. at 10 am I te...

Description of Work
I contracted with this company to have two teslas I owned detailed and clay barred

Category auto detailing

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

10/02/2017

I am extremely impressed by the time these two spent on my A7. The detailing was beautiful even to the point of successfully removing specks of yellow road paint, exhaust pipes look new, thorough DETAILING for an extremely reasonable price. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
complete detailing of A7.

Category auto detailing,egress windows,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

06/16/2017

It went very well. The company called to say the crew was on their way. They arrived and got to work. They did a great job on the vehicle. They used their own resources including water and electricity.

Description of Work
I have my Yukon XL detailed

Category auto detailing,car washes

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

04/07/2017

Great. The detailer was very professional and did an amazing job on my car. He made sure to listen to my concerns and address them properly. I will definitely be using this service again in the very near future for our other vehicles.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior detailing service for my vehicle

Category auto detailing,car washes

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

Detailing- Auto, Motorcycle & RV.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check