TINT PRO

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2004

400 W Main St

Collegeville, PA 19426

Tint-Pro is a professional window tinting company specializing in commercial and residential applications. We have been serving the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys since 1983. We feature 3M Sun Control Window Films....

05/17/2016

Donna M.

(2) Kevin & Scott were on-time 2 went right to work; answered my install questions 2 did an excellent job. (1) Brianna came out to the home for an estimate; very knowledgeable, pleasant; offered suggestions, quota turned around quickly.

Description of Work
Large townhouse with about 29 windows facing sun treated with night vision 15 film.

03/07/2016

paula D.

Excellent responsiveness of the owner. Excellent professional, sm of the workers, scheduled the work in under one week from request.

Description of Work
Replaced 3m window tint on an skylights that were under warranty.

Category replacement windows, skylights

05/14/2015

Mary Lou C.

Brianna came at the appointed time and was very well informed about both the products and the process. She was very pleasant to work with. Kevin and Scott arrived on time and were thoroughly professional. They left the work area as they found it, clean of all debris. We are very satisfied with the project.

Description of Work
Installed film on 3 windows and transom

02/10/2015

Gary S.

I am very happy with this product and Tint Pro.

Description of Work
Office windows tinted in 1997. It has lasted 18 years.

12/28/2013

Lisa K.

Prompt, well priced, did quality work, and I appreciate the lifetime guarantee by 3M that comes with their work.

Description of Work
Tinted windows on first floor including sky lights.

08/22/2013

Jane F.

Ed & Kevin were on time, very personable. They finished both windows in under an hour. Both were great.

Description of Work
Tint Pro replaced film in bay window under warranty - no cost. They installed tint in a new sky light.

02/14/2013

Edward K.

The whole process was handled extremely professionally. Brianna Swartley, the sales representative. was very easy to work with and explained all options clearly and in detail. The installers did a great job and were very efficient and neat. The finished job met or exceeded all of our expectations.

Description of Work
Tint-pro applied tinting film on the windows in our entrance, including the large palladium window above the door, and windows in our family and breakfast rooms.

12/31/2012

Laura B.

I initiallly spoke with Brianna. She came to the house, was very knowledgable and got me an estimate quickly. Our installer Ed was extremely courteous and finished in less time than was estimated. We noticed one small imperfection in a window and he replaced the tint, no questions asked. We were happy to support a local business and had a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
We had window tinting completed on the windows in our breakfast room and french doors that lead to our patio.

11/19/2012

Nixon B.

The tinting was complete in about 4 hours and the job was excellent. After 3 years the tinting is still as good as it was at installation with no peeling. The sun glare has been reduced substantially. However, don't expect that the heating from the sun will be reduced substantially, though there is some heat reduction.

Description of Work
Installed tinting on windows and atrium doors on the back (west) side of the house to reduce the substantial sun glare and heating.

11/19/2012

Deborah B.

Things went well from start to finish.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out. I have more than 70 windows and the house is 3 stories in the back. I thought the price was very fair for the amount of work they had to do. They were very prompt returning my call, on time for the appointment and very careful with my furnishings. I will use them again next year.

PATRICIA S.

I was very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
I have used them twice now. They have tinted windows in two different homes.

Category window tinting

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

ILES W.

It is also not noticeable. It has held up well and no one can tell. It has exceeded my expectations. They did a very nice job.

Description of Work
They put a film on a window that gets too much sun and it made a big difference.

Category window tinting

Thanks for the kind words!

Gregory B.

Their service was great. It is a good family owned business and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
They tinted the windows in my home. I later called them for additional work.

Category window tinting

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again!

11/13/2012

Edward N.

They did a very good job. Before, the carpets were fading and now the problem is solved. They were professional and efficient. They arrived on time and completed the job. I have no complaints with their service.

Description of Work
They installed their tinting product on the sliding doors and dead light windows on the west and south ends of the home. They are very large windows.

Category window tinting

Thank you! We are glad you are happy!

11/13/2012

Barbara S.

They service was good. After about fifteen years everything is still working fine. We had no problems with their service. They came and did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They put anti reflecting on our windows.

Category window tinting

Thank you! It's great to know everything is still holding up 15 years later! Give us a call if you ever need service!

BRIAN D.

The experience was very nice and the film is still holding up well. Their service was very painless and cut and dry. They were in and out with no issues.

Description of Work
They tinted around eight to ten windows in my home.

CHRIS B.

They were good. They were very professional and thorough. It was good quality workmanship They have always been very accommodating to our needs.

Description of Work
They tinted the windows at our home. They have done work for us over the course of ten years.

Ellen C.

They were excellent. The technician was superb. He explained everything that was going on prior to the installation. The salesman came to my home to show different types of samples and invited us to his office so we could actually see what the different tints look like in the sun light. He also provided some suggestions of what to use in terms of how our house sits and the direction the sun hits our home. He was very thorough.

Description of Work
They tinted four windows and three sets of french doors in my home.

tom C.

It turned out well. The tint is not currently peeling or chipping off. They came on time and did what they were asked to do. We have no complaints with the service.

Description of Work
They tinted three windows in my home.

Marc C.

They did the work they said they would do. They were on time and it worked out fine.

Description of Work
They tinted the entire front of my home.

08/20/2012

JUDITH E.

We contacted Tint Pro for an estimate, and they suggested we visit their showroom, so we did. They were very professional, and explained to us the best options for our skylights and transome. By showing us examples of the various options, we selected a tint that I would have thought too dark, if I hadn't seen their samples and heard their comments. We went along with their suggestions, and 3 weeks later we had our install date. They were very punctual, professional, and pleasant to deal with. The final charge was exactly as the estimate. Before they left our house, we could already feel an immediate change in the room temperature, for the better. We are very pleased with the end result, and we are now considering having more windows on the west side of our house tinted. All in all, this was a very good experience.

Description of Work
We had window tinting applied to 2 large skylights and a window transome, all in our sunroom.

Category skylights, window tinting

08/09/2012

SHARON E.

They worked with me to select the correct tinting to meet my needs and wants. In some rooms I needed more heat reduction than others but I also didn't want to reduce light transmission any more than necessary. They left samples for me to consider and were quick to respond when I sent emails with questions about different tinting films. I didn't have to make a final decision on which films were gong to be used until the week before the scheduled installation. This gave me plenty of time to make the decision. The pricing was the same for all of the films. We ended up using three different types of film. A more reflective and darker film for the skylights and a neutral film for the doors in the room that was heating up because of it's exposure. We immediately noticed a difference in the temperature of the room the very next day. It was definitely cooler! Also, the walls and floor were no longer hot/warm to the touch where the sunlight hit them. We'll finally be able to hang up some art and photos! We used a more reflective neutral film for the three skylights in the living room/foyer. We had wanted to make sure that we still got plenty of light in these rooms while cutting down on the heat gain and UV rays. It is doing just what we wanted. The 3M warranty was a big selling point in our selecting to go with Tint Pro even though there were other companies with lower prices.

Description of Work
Tinted (5) skylights and a 3-panel sliding glass door. The skylights were in sloped two story and 1 1/2 story ceilings so they were not the easiest applications.

06/16/2012

Elizabeth L.

Wonderful. Tint Pro reinstalled 3-M on 2 of my skylight under warranty. Tint were polite and pleasant, an overall wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Reinstalled 3 M film on 2 skylights.

Category skylights, window tinting

Thanks for the review Member. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/31/2011

Sherri S.

TINT PRO TINTED 4 WINDOWS IN OUR OFFICE . THE WORK WAS DONE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. MS. SWARTLEY CAME TO THE OFFICE 2 DAYS AFTER I MADE THE INITIAL CONTACT AND GAVE US A COMPLETE QUOTE OF THE COST. THEN WE SCHEDULE TO HAVE THE WORK COMPLETED. THE INSTALLERS CAME ON THE CORRECT DATE AND AND WERE ON TIME. THEY COMPLETED THE JOB IN A TIMELY FASHION AND WITH IN 1 1/2 HOURS THE JOB WAS COMPLETE. THE INSTALLERS CLEANED UP AND VERY NEAT. TINT PRO IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THE COST WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS QUOTED TO ME. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TINT PRO.

Description of Work
4 LARGE WINDOWS TINTED

05/17/2004

THEY CAME ON TIME AND FINISHED ON TIME. THE TINT IS GREAT! I DON'T NEED SHADES ANYMORE.

Description of Work
THEY TINTED MY THREE FRONT HOUSE WINDOWS.

Earth Smart Remodeling

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

Offers by Earth Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Carranza Roofing and Siding

Carranza Roofing & Siding Inc. is a family owned and operated company and are committed to quality with beautiful craftsmanship. We offer extended warranties. We have honest experienced crews that work with integrity and will meet you with a smile. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are licensed and fully insured. We carry General Liability for your protection and Workers Compensation for our employees protection. References are available upon request.

Offers by Carranza Roofing and Siding on Angi
    Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Tint-Pro does commercial and residential window tinting, featuring 3M products.

We do not do automotive window tinting.