Sovereign Construction Services llc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

Sovereign Construction Services is a building & remodeling company. We offer friendly personal service and can complete a wide variety of residential and commercial construction projects. We are licensed in Pennsylvania (PA#12696) as a home improvement contractor, and certified by the EPA as a lead safe renovator. We would be happy to discuss your specific building or remodeling needs with you....

Martella Electric

Super Service Award Winner 2011-2016! On-time AND 100% satisfaction guarantee. Live customer service 24/7. Third-Generation owned and operated since 1955. Financing available. On-time Guarantee: If we are one minute late for your scheduled appointment window we waive our $59 service fee. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If our electrician smokes on your property, uses profanity, leaves any mess behind, fails to use floor savers your service is completely FREE. If you are not happy with the completed, work we will redo the work or refund your money. Certified Tesla charging station installer.

EZ Garage Doors

Please come out and visit our showroom. We close at 6PM Monday-Friday and have a great selection of products to choose from! Give us a call today!

Offers by EZ Garage Doors on Angi
Brandon Electric Inc

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520.

Offers by Brandon Electric Inc on Angi

06/29/2021

Sovereign Construction crew is very easy to work with exhibiting honesty and integrity. They were willing to work with a tight budget. The crew was very respectful of us and our home always keeping the job site clean and in order. Good communication from problems that arose to suggestions for a more cohesive look in materials. These men are truly skilled craftsmen. They take pride in their work an...

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling

Thanks for taking the time to share about your remodeling experience! I appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your bathroom remodel. It was great to get to know you. Enjoy the new master bath! Thanks again, Steve

07/15/2019

Steve and his crew are the real deal. They have done several construction projects for me over the last several years and their quality is always second to none. Steve is very prompt to return inquiries and always does his best to work me into their schedule. The job site is always immaculately maintained and their quality is superb. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sovereign Construction to anyon...

Description of Work
Build custom patio deck roof, install vents in new garage roof.

Category decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

Thanks for taking the time to share about working with us. I appreciate it as well as the projects over the years. Thanks again.

04/28/2019

Sovereign Construction has completed several small projects for me. Steve and Jared were punctual, professional, respectful, and are skilled craftsman who take pride in their work and take the time to listen to the customer. My most recent project was interior door replacements. Steve and Jared worked with me for some last minute hardware requests and I am very happy with the end result. I will de...

Description of Work
Several home projects

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,doors

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your experience. I appreciate it!

07/23/2017

The job went very well. Steve was able to work with the "oddities" of the house.

Description of Work
Tile work and some general work. Steve worked with me to do other small odd jobs while he was doing tile work at the house. He is very professional and always addresses concerns of the homeowner. I have hired Sovereign Construction numerous times.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

03/09/2017

It went great! All costs and schedules were provided upfront and were very accurate in the end. Steve was thorough in taking all the necessary measurements and anticipating most issues before the work began. Once the work started he was very easy to get a hold of and responsive with all inquiries. We discovered one major issue once construction began, but he managed it in a professional and effici...

Description of Work
Remodel the kitchen including new layout, flooring, cabinets, counter tops, and appliances. Also expand the dining room by removing closets and pushing a wall back.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks for taking the time to share about your remodeling experience! I appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your kitchen remodel. It was great to get to know you guys. Enjoy the new kitchen and here's to many great meals to come!! Thanks again, Steve

01/16/2017

Everything went very well. Steve was punctual, communicated effectively through the multiple projects, and the work looks great! We would use Sovereign Construction again without hesitation! In fact, I'm already thinking about what can be done next!

Description of Work
Steve made a few repairs around our house initially which included replacing a light fixture, fixing a leak on the roof, and replacing a broken window pane. He gave us an estimate for the window and immediately called us when the price was slightly higher to let us know. The work was performed flawlessly. We asked him to provide an estimate to replace a french door with a sliding glass door as well. Steve provided several options and worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for when the initial options weren't what we wanted. The door was installed over two days with everything from the exterior siding to indoor trim complete. It looks fabulous! We can't wait to use our door this spring!

Category Lighting","room remodeling","window installer

06/19/2016

Steve Rush at Sovereign Construction was hands-down the most responsive, efficient and competent contractor I have ever hired. I am selling my house, and the house inspection revealed some jobs that needed to be taken care of. These included some wood rot at the base of three support columns on my 20-year-old elevated deck, and some minor instability in the bottom of the deck stair banister. I called three contractors, two from Angie's List. Steve came out the following day and had a quote of $1900 (plus a 5% discount since I was an Angie's List customer) for me the day after that. I asked him to wait a bit so that I could get a few other estimates, but the other contractors never provided any (though they did come out to look at the job). After two weeks, I gave up on them and contacted Steve by email to tell him I wanted him to do the work. By this time I was worried that we'd be too far into prime deck-building season for him to be available by our deadline. He called back within a couple of hours and said he could do the work on Thursday and Friday of that same week, as his upcoming bigger job didn't start till the following week. He came out at exactly the time he promised, 7:30 am, with one helper who I believe was called Jared, and they got right to work. The job involved removing bricks from around the supports before digging to expose the bases. By mid-afternoon they were not only done but the bricks were replaced and looked better than before. Steve said he had budgeted for two days, since he didn't know what he would find when he started to unearth the supports, but since he had finished in one he would revise his initial estimate, and would I be happy with $1250? Needless to say, I was thrilled. The quality of the work was excellent, they left the place spotless, they were quick and friendly and answered all my questions readily. All my friends think I'm making this up. I highly recommend Sovereign Construction Services! I'm sorry I won't be able to hire them again at my new home in NY.

Description of Work
Replaced three support columns on my elevated deck. Reinforced bottom portion of deck stairs and stair rail.

Category deck company

10/01/2015

We were desperate to find someone who can help with our roof leaking problem. Whenever it rains hard, water pours in from the upstairs bathroom vent and through the crack on the window frame. Even the first floor ceilings shows water marks. Few contractors came out to take a look, one of them give a much higher estimate without even able to get to the problem area on the roof since it is steep. Another one never followed up after we left message oh his phone. Mr. Rush replied to our message the same day and came out to take a look on the roof promptly. The meeting was very professional and pleasant. He showed us pictures of the troubled area with his diagnose along with a very reasonable estimate. We couldn't make a commitment on the spot even though everything feels right since we promised to meet another contractor few days later. After the meeting the last contractor, we decided to go with Mr. Rush with no surprise. Before the schedule repair date, he called me to see if he can come a day earlier since the rain is coming. I was surprisingly happy since I was worry about the coming rain too. The day of the repair, Mr Rush was here right on time and get to work right away. 2 hours later, we got the full report and the charge matches his estimate. The whole process is very professional and pleasant again! That same afternoon, the rain started and it run through the whole night on and off. I woke up in the middle of the night to check the bucket I left in the bathroom under the vent and it is completely dry. Today, he text me just to check if there are water coming in during the rain. I can't tell you how happy we are to have Mr. Rush's service and get the problem fixed before Joaquin hit this weekend. His business card will have a permanent spot on our fridge for he will be our goto guy if we have any problem with our roof in the future.

Description of Work
Identified the cause of our leaking problem and replaced cracking roof shingles and fixed popped nails.

Category roofer

08/02/2015

I reached out to Steve 3 weeks after the inicident when the insurance company wanted estimates. Steve was the only one to respond with a full estimate that I forwarded to the insurance company. As soon as the money was received, Steve came out to look at the sight and said he could have it completed in one day. He had to order the light which took a week to arrive. When he had all of his material, he came out on the 24th and installed the mailbox and the street light and ensured that it worked with the wiring from the house. I came home that night to see everything in place. He had the work completed in the time frame he gave me. Steve was very courteous and professional both before and after the project. He was sure to follow up with me to make sure I was pleased with the work, which I am. I do have other items that will need a handyman's attention and I will be sure to contact Steve to do the work.

Description of Work
Steve replaced my mailbox and street light that was damaged from an auto accident.

Category electrician","room remodeling

06/01/2015

Steve was very professional and neat. All quotes and documentation were provided upfront. Communication was excellent throughout the project. He adjusted without complaint to my additional requests/add-ons. He does what ever it takes to ensure you satisfaction. I just received a hand written "Thank you" note and have already referred him to another neighbor. Steve will be the first one I call for my next project!

Description of Work
I had Steve Rush do a few things around the house. First was repair a structure issue in the basement from a contractor that moved a pole when he shouldn't have done so. They had to cut the concrete, poor a two footings and add a pole in a new location while adding a DVD holder into one of the poles. A messy project but Steve manage to keep it clean and neat. The second project was to provide a finishing system (Drysnap) under my deck to keep my patio underneath the deck from getting wet. He provided good insight, suggestions and types of materials recommended and why. Lastly he replaced steps that went into my garage that were falling apart. The new steps are solid and sturdy.

Category deck company","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","basement contractor

Additions, Renovations, Custom carpentry,Cabinetry, Millwork, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling,Basement finishing, Closets,Garages,Decks,Handyman services,painting, flooring, electrical, plumbing & Repairs

ask for details