ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2004

4.1

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

DMR Waterproofing

DMR Waterproofing specializes in basement Waterproofing and structural repair to all types of foundations and basements. Over 30 years of direct hands on experience allows for a custom approach to correcting the problem. No high pressure, affordable prices, and quality work. Call today to get started

Offers by DMR Waterproofing on Angi
Viking Waterproofing

At Viking Waterproofing, Our owner Jamie, has practical experience in the waterproofing, basement repair industry since 1995. We are a small business with all of the same great services as our larger competitors. We use the highest quality materials combined with years of professional experience to guarantee the best possible outcome for your home. No home is the same! We offer unique solutions to meet your waterproofing needs . Jamie is on every job from the estimate to the completion of your project. We specialize in Interior/Exterior Waterproofing Systems, Foundation Repair, Egress Windows, and more!

08/31/2011

I hired them to do a complete basement renovation - adding a mother - in - law suite. At first everything went well, they were open to all my suggestions, started work on time and kept to schedule. We ran into some noise problems with our neighbors who called L&I in Philadelphia. Long story short, these guys are NOT LICENSED to perform electric or plumbing in the city of Philadelphia. I think they...

Description of Work
complete basement remodel - demolition of old basement, install walls, ceiling, floor, bathroom, kitchenette

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling

10/13/2010

He does not do what he says, plain and simple.

Description of Work
This guy did work on a rental and didn't do all the requirements specified. Dont use him, will never ever use him again in life.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service

04/04/2008

He called at the time he was supposed to be here to tell me he was. He was supposed to call back and it has now been a week with no word. Not very professional.

Description of Work
I tried contacting him several times for an estimate for a back wall of the house and possible kitchen remodel.

Category remodeling

03/24/2008

The estimate was scheduled promptly. Bill came and walked through the house with me and told me he would provide an estimate in about 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I called him and left a message. He never returned my call. It has now been 1 month with no return phone call.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate for remodeling work.

Category remodeling

11/07/2007

UPDATED: below is my original report. Since then they have completed the remodel job and we found out that they are not licensed contractors in the city of Philadelphia. I had to spend an additional $17,700 to rectify the numerous L&I violations I received due to incorrectly installed electric and plumbing. I think they are passable carpenters, and have a do-it-yourselfers level of knowledge for e...

Description of Work
Installed drywall on 3 walls and ceiling. Installed ceiling fan and 2 light fixtures ($1600). Job 2 Rebuilt load bearing wall, installed drywall on all 4 walls and ceiling in 2 rooms and in hallway, installed 2 ceiling fans, installed 6 outlets, installed brace in attic, made and installed 2 oak windowsills and 2 oak windowsills/radiator covers ($4500). Bill is very open to working with you doing some of the work yourself (like demo) if you want to save a little money.

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans

ALL PHASES OF GENERAL CONTRACTING.