Lara Landscaping

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

19 Pennsylvania Ave

Coatesville, PA 19320

Lara Landscaping is a locally owned family business operating out of Coatesville, PA. With years of experience in residential landscaping, we are proud of our reputation for offering the highest quality landscapes for our customers. Our suite of services includes: landscaping, fall & spring cleanups, grass cutting, tree trimming & pruning, planting, mulching, tree maintenance, snow removal and much more. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. ...

lawn & landscaping (26)lawn care (21)mulch delivering (10)hardscaping (9)tree service (5)stone & gravel (4)snow removal (2)pressure washing (2)masonry (1)fountains (4)

04/22/2021

Not sure why Angie's List included a landscaping contractor on the list of contractors when we asked for brick and stone masonry contractors. The company we used, Q&S Masonry Restoration Solutions LLC, did a great job - too bad we can't give them a great rating on Angie's List. I hope someone at Angie's List reads this comment and improves their listings. I had to enter something for ratings; othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work done by this contractor as we did not ask for landscapers - Angie's list asked us to review the wrong contractor - the contractor we used was Q&S Masonry Restoration Solutions LLC

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/1970

02/14/2021

He said that he would email me a price guote the next day but he never contacted me. That was on January 30 2021.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
redo existing veg garden and lay bricks in front of garden shed.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

11/23/2020

The team provided a reasonable fix cost and excellent service. The project consisted of two phases: 1. Re-level existing parking space and added fresh gravel; 2. Created a level landing pad on a sloped yard for a shed. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone and Gravel

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

09/20/2020

Well it was a no go. I had to continue to initiate contact with this provider. A promised stop out to estimate was a no-show. Cannot understand how in today’s times companies turn away work. Oh well. Their loss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted my lawn aerated.

CATEGORY fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/10/2020

I hired them for the 1st time in spring and all went well. So I hired them again this fall and all went well again. Arrived on time, worked all day, did great on all 3 jobs that I gave Alberto and his crew. Cleaned everything up when he left. Even went the extra mile to spread around extra dirt and seed to areas around my home that needed more grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lara landscaping cut down a huge pine tree. i had 7 poles to my deck painted. And had pavers for a walkway installed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

07/07/2020

They never called me.....typical of this website. 4th time I tried to hire someone via this website,,,never get a response from anyone. You don't vet your businesses very well. This website is useless and a waste of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

CATEGORY fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

05/28/2020

Alberto is great! Works very efficiently and it shows he takes pride in his work! We love having them come year after year!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Photo for Lara Landscaping - 19 Pennsylvania Ave, Coatesville, PA - 38606344

05/15/2020

Above expectations! Very professional and top quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, planting trees

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/06/2020

Timely, efficient, responsive, and talented are the words that come to mind when I think of Lara Landscaping. I will hire them again for the next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping front yard, and repair of stone patio.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/21/2020

Job went very well. Joints between timbers done meticulously. Very hard workers. Easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RR ties removed and new 6 x 6 timbers installed framing driveway

CATEGORY fountains,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

we offer grass cut*Trimming * planting * mulching * spring clean up * fall clean up * tree work * snow removal you can call us to a free estimate