JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2007

520 S CALN ROAD

Coatesville, PA 19320

9 EMPLOYEES. SEPTIC INSPECTIONS, SEPTIC SYSTEM DESIGN, INSTALLATION & REPAIR, ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, PUMP REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE, VIDEO CAMERA SERVICE....

07/16/2014

STEVEN B.

The entire Eldredge organization was extremely responsive, professional and went way beyond expectations to meet the changing demands of the buyers of the property and township inspectors. I recommend Jeremiah Eldredge Septic Management totally and withou any reservation.

Description of Work
Installed new septic tank with pump and connection to public sewer

06/28/2014

Mihai P.

I hired Eldridge Septic to perform a couple of repairs on my septic system, one of which was to correct a poor effluent filter installation performed by a competing company. Dale came out for the initial inspection. He made several recommendations, shared some best practices pertaining to the maintenance and operation of my septic tank, filter, and drain field. He exhibited the utmost professionalism, as did John the service manager, who was prompt in returning my calls (even without my leaving a voice mail he made a point to return may call knowing the missed call was from me), and patiently answered all my questions. Dale returned to perform the work… septic pipe leaving my home had to be sealed with hydraulic cement, both inside the basement and outside below grade… and a new effluent filter access tube had to be attached to the tank. The work was meticulous, attention to detail was evident, as was a concern for cleanliness. I highly recommend Eldridge for all your septic needs.

Description of Work
The septic pipe leaving my home was re-sealed with hydraulic cement, both inside the basement and outside below grade… and a new effluent filter access tube, with removable cap, had to be installed and sealed to the tank.

09/23/2013

Anthony H.

I could not have asked for a better or more prompt response.

Description of Work
Curt Eldredge installed 2 septic tanks with 7 foot access risers and concrete covers for me 17 years ago. In July of this year I noticed that one concrete cover cracked and failed showing a football size chunk of concrete missing. I called Jerrimiah Eldredge and spoke with Curt to get both lids replaced as I felt if one just failed the other may be close behind. Within days a laborer ( Jessie ) showed up in a steady rain and replaced the lids doing a first rate job and after all that NO CHARGE! The Eldredge people are a class act in every way and I would highly reccommend them.

04/10/2013

Jeffrey C.

The service was very pleasant. A guy came out and we talked to him for a while. We watched him do the work and he did a very good job. He gave us a recommendation on something that needed to be fixed as well. He was friendly to work with.

Description of Work
He did an inspection. He cleaned out a septic tank.

12/19/2012

Nicholas R M.

Finding a company to perform this work was a bit difficult as there were not that many reviews out there. I honestly stumbled on ELDREDGE from the http://www.psma.net/ website. There were a few decent reviews, however when I called the lady I spoke with was pleasant and informative so I chose them for the inspection. I could not have been more pleased with Curt, who performed the inspection. Septic systems were new to me and I have heard horror stories of inspectors failing systems to get an install job. Curt was the exact opposite, he was pleasant to talk to, obviously very well educated and was able to explain the system and its workings clearly. He even drew sketches of the system to better explain what was happening. Curt was trustworthy, punctual and the report was informative and on-time, all very important when a buyer is working on short timelines. I would not hesitate to use Eldredge in the future for any septic system work based on my experience.

Description of Work
ELDREDGE performed an inspection of a septic system in addition to a hydraulic flow test on the same system.

12/17/2012

anthony W.

Septic was replaced for the house we were buying by the seller, and we paid to upsize the system to accommodate a future addition. We met with Kurt Eldredge to plan this as well as ensure the tank placement would not interfere with an addition. We also agreed to pay to re-work the plan and $300 cost for new drawings for the upsized system and relocated tank. Kurt agreed (in writing via email) to modify the plan to shift tank location to the location we wanted, indicating the new tank placement didn't interfere with his work or add cost. Work went forward but I found that the tank location was not where it was supposed to be. Along w/my realtor contacted Kurt who indicated that he had not been on site yet and didn't know what was wrong but would make it right. Kurt then called back saying he wanted me to pay costs for tank relocation because it was in the proper location- and it was, on the OLD drawing. I refused indicating that he agreed to the change and that I wasn't willing to pay especially given that he'd not been onsite. He relented and asked to meet at the house to confirm the location. We met (along w/my realtor) soon after and we both marked the location for the tank. Kurt asked a second time that I pay for the cost of moving the tank; I refused again and he relented again, but indicating that my actions would cause him to lose money on the job. Soon after I received a voice message that the tank had been moved, but that he stopped short of the point he agreed to because it would cost him too much. By the time I was able to respond the work was done and the tank buried. At that point if I pressed further I risked missing deadlines to have the system certified in time for our scheduled closing. From the text on Angie's list it appears that Eldredge subs out septic installs and my experience seems to support that. Now the work done was- overall- done to a reasonable standard; I've also had the septic replaced at an old house and there were aspects of the work that showed more attention to detail by Eldredge than the previous company I had experience with. But at the end of the day he went back on his word three times. I've had some significant subsidence in spots- which is to be expected- but so far I've dealt with this myself rather than having them back on site.

Description of Work
Septic system replacement- new system and remediation/decommissioning of old system. Seller paid for base system, I paid to upsize the system and redraw plans for a larger system and new tank placement.

Category septic tank

We did move the tank so that it did not interfere with the addition. It cost us an extra day and we did not charge extra for our time. We did not use any sub-contractors to install septic systems. It was done with our employees.

07/15/2012

Maury G.

Curt Eldredge did a very good job explaining everything to me about the entire process. I had no knowledge of how a septic system works and Curt was patient and walked me through everything.

Description of Work
Curt Eldredgedid a comprehensive septic test, ran a series of pit and "perc" tests, and designed a drain field for my new house.

03/30/2012

Michelle P.

They were great! The ratings say it all. I gave the price a "B" because, well, it's just money that I didn't want to spend ;) It seems pretty competitive, however, when looking at other company quotes.

Description of Work
They came out to replace a piece of our septic pipe that was bowed somehow (as shown in the inspection when we purchased out home, there was a bend in the pipe that we were told could cause trouble for us in the future). So we decided to fix it.

03/16/2012

pete W.

We got them off Angie's List, and we are very pleased with them. We have done business with Eldredge before. We would give them an A in every category. We decided to go with somebody else this time. It is a family owned company in this area. They are very well thought of. They are very nice people and pleasant to deal with. The work they did for us before was fine. However, we got a referral from a construction company we have used for another company. We would use them again in the future for a bid.

Description of Work
We got a preliminary call from Jeremiah Eldredge Septic Management Services Inc 4 to 5 months ago for a septic system installation.

01/27/2012

CARROL M.

The service went very well, as always. We have used them for so long, that we no longer feel we need to be here when they come. The work is done neatly, and effectively. We have an older septic system, but we have no problems with the field or tank . I give credit to the people doing the service for staying on top of any possible areas needing attention.

Description of Work
We use their services regularly to maintain our septic system. The above service was to clean the filter on the tank. We have used Eldredge Septic Management for years because of their good service. They are quick to respond, knowledgeable, and concerned with answering any questions or solving any problems that occur.

Delaware Plumbing Professionals

We take great pride in being family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service while delivering top-notch quality. Our reputation is based on the service and quality we provide, as well as the safety of our customers and their homes. We strive for transparency throughout your entire experience with our company and as well, promise to be upfront and honest. We treat your home like our home. Call us today for Better Service, Better Price, Better Value!

Offers by Delaware Plumbing Professionals on Angi
    Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

Offers by Valdel Plumbing on Angi
    Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC

Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC, lives by the golden rule. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality dependable service at affordable prices for all of your plumbing & home improvement needs; always on time & on budget. We take great pride in exceeding your every expectation. We take care of all of your plumbing needs large & small, from complete plumbing for new construction, additions, & remodels, to all faucets, fixtures, pipes, hot water heaters, drain cleaning, sump pumps, water & sewer mains & more! We treat all of our customers the way we would like to be treated, with honest, reliable, personalized service at affordable prices.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC

How is JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC overall rated?

JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC open?

JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC provide

JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offer free estimates?

No, JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC does not offer free project estimates.

Does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offer a senior discount?

No, JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC does not offer a senior discount.

Does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offer emergency services?

Yes, JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC?

Yes, JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offers warranties.

What services does JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offer?

JEREMIAH ELDREDGE SEPTIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC offers the following services: SEPTIC INSPECTIONS, SEPTIC SYSTEM DESIGN, INSTALLATION & REPAIR, ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, PUMP REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE, VIDEO CAMERA SERVICE.