Standard Fence Company

PA068928
PA
Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
05/18/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

212 Cambridge rd

Clifton Heights, PA 19018

We install chain link, wood, pvc fencing. 20 years exp, licensed and insured, custom wrought iron for steps, windows, porch columns, and patios. free estimates ask for Joe...

fence company (91)driveway gate installation (20)welding (5)iron work (1)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

02/16/2021

I was given an appointment for a quote, no one showed up, no one called to cancel or reschedule.

Description of Work
I needed a fence installed.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

09/15/2020

They came and took a look at our storm-damaged wrought-iron fence but said they couldn't do the repair needed. So I appreciate their time, but can't say more, which is why I give them an average rating.

Description of Work
Tree fell on our wrought iron fence breaking several standards and a couple of spindles, bending a horizontal piece too. Needed repair/replacement.

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

The fence was not something I service. I did take time to look at it and informed the customer that I couldn't do the job. I don't believe I needed a C rating for being honest

05/25/2020

Can’t say enough good things about Joe and Standard Fence Company. My neighbor is a real idiot and we needed a fence to de-escalate his antics. Joe understood the situation and despite his busy schedule came on a holiday to give my family peace of mind finally. Can’t thank him enough. He does great work and he’s really an awesome guy. Look no further than Standard Fence Company for your fence need...

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

04/21/2020

Cannot praise Standard Fence enough. This is my second job done by Standard and as usual the work was completed expertly and in record time. No surprises. Just everything as promised. Appreciated the punctuality, cleanup and pleasant conversation. Very reasonably priced as well!

Description of Work
Solve fence problem and install wood fencing.

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank You very much.

01/28/2019

The work was done as specified and on time. We were pleased,.

Description of Work
We need someone to complete our fence that had been abandoned by another fencer.

Category fencing,welding

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

11/14/2018

So glad I chose Standard Fence; I couldn’t be happier! Joe did beautiful, quality work and was finished with our 6ft wood fence in 1 day. He was friendly, easy to communicate with, made sure I understood everything throughout the process & didn’t try to overcharge or up-charge me with anything. He came early to drop off materials & to get started digging holes for the posts because he finished up ...

Description of Work
6ft Backyard Residential Fence

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review.

10/19/2018

Very professional, on time, and on the ball. A beautiful fence was completed with do problems and no complaints from us. The Staff of Hawthorne II Homewoners Association was very pleased with the finished product and would use this comapany again.

Description of Work
Parking Lot Fenceing

Category fencing,welding

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

09/17/2018

After a few delays, the owner and one other worker came out to replace the fence. It was POURING rain. They completed the work quickly and the fence looks beautiful. The price seemed quite reasonable.

Description of Work
Replacement of a backyard fence

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

Thanks for the review

09/06/2018

Used the online, Angies list webform and was written back by the company and agreed that they would call me to set up an estimate. They never called after several requests.

Description of Work
Installation of fence

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Sorry. I'm dealing with a wife with Ovarian Cancer and have been slipping a little. She requires a lot of care. I sometimes forget the Angies list Messages. Please excuse me for not getting back to you.

08/13/2018

Everything went very well. Joe was punctual and worked fast. He did a nice job, kept the area clean and removed all waste. Could not have asked for more. Price reasonable. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Replace stockade fence and build new custom size gate.

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

Chain link fence Wood fence PVC fence--------- Wrought Iron R Locally owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. Specializing in any custom fencing project for your home, business or property including personalized custom wrought iron fencing projects. I also install PVC, wood, privacy, security fencing, custom gates, and more. I install and customize window guards, porch and deck railings, too. Call Joe today for an estimate! Wrought Iron Porch Columns Step Railings Wood Railing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal