CORRENTI CONCRETE & PAVING

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2007

3.7

We do all residential work concrete repairs and replacement of steps ,patios, driveways ,porches, sidewalks basement floors and all asphalt paving of driveways existing and new we also excavate to enlarge drives and parking lots...

MP's Property Maintenance Roofing and Siding LLC

We are a full-service, fully insured roofing and siding company. We also provide gutter cleaning. We are committed to quality and exceptional service.

Tru Basement Waterproofing inc

We can fix all types of Foundations, we install sump pumps replace sump pumps, remove mold, we also do professional waterproofing with materials that exceed and meet Code Compliance in all townships. From time to time we also remove unwanted items and in coincidentally we also do water damage cleanup. Homeowners can call today for a free estimate. Call 610-420-1721 and don't forget to mention you're an Angie's List member to take advantage of a 5% discount!

J & A Environmental Services

Our mission at J & A Environmental Services, is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We truly care about your health and family and take our jobs seriously.We offer mold remediation testing Waterproofing odor removal...Ask to speak to the owner and you will actually get him not a recording if your looking for a fair honest company where right here to help. We build our brand helping one family at a time or business we will do right by the customer always. Call us 24/7 for all your Environmental needs. We have 60+ five star ratings on homeadvisor we just started Angie's list

05/12/2015

After one year, about 80% of the replaced segments deteriorated and turned into sand. The owner would only make repairs if I paid full-price for him to re-do the defective sidewal and driveway apron.

Description of Work
Replaced defective sidewalks and driveway apron.

Category concrete repair

03/08/2015

Terrible. Waited for an hour or 2. Never apologized. Never returned my calls

Description of Work
Made appointment for estimate and never showed up. No response after phone calls either. Not sure why he didn't want my money. I told him that he had to get a permit then he disappeared.

Category concrete repair

07/26/2014

It looks beautiful , we even took his design suggestion for a patio and we love it! Left the place clean.

Description of Work
Tore out old steps,walkway and retainer wall. Replaced with EP Henry stone. Showed up on time, Mark was always checking with us to ensure we were pleased with the work.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

07/24/2014

I needed sections of my sidewalk and driveway replaced/repaired. Over the course of 8 days, I called Correnti Concrete and Paving twice to schedule an estimate, left a voice-mail each time, and never received a response. After the first time I called, I thought maybe they were on vacation, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called a second time without results.

Description of Work
No work was performed.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/30/2014

Everything went fine. The workers showed up as scheduled and all were professional. They created really good looking front steps and a nice patio. They even replanted my garden on the other side of the steps and re-used a number of bushes; they re-set the border stones around the garden. All in all I was very satisfied with the project.

Description of Work
Replaced broken front steps with a new set of concrete steps; added a concrete patio next to the steps. They also removed some over-grown shrubs on both sides of the steps.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,patios

Repairs and maintenance work concrete , asphalt paving and Hardscaping.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa