Bayer Plumbing Heating and Drain Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2008

We pride ourselves on being a family owned and opperated business, we will treat your home and property with the upmost respect. Generaly we charge a fee of $59.00 to come out to your house and will waive the fee as work is done. Will also credit charge to repairs when applicable....

Chimney repairs repointing brick and block work windows doors etc. give me a call 610-333-6585. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

As your local Lennox dealer, we’re proud to offer the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products, with prompt and professional customer service. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable. Please explore our site to learn more about our quality products and services. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us any time. Additional phones - (610) 359-8677, (610) 649-6698, (610) 296-4542, (610) 696-7143, (877) 745-HOME. 12 employees. No subs. Charge a flat rate with no travel charges. Diagnostic service fee applies. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. Award winning. See our Angie's List online coupon. Additional website - obrien.zoponline.com.

GEN3 is essential, open and operating during regular business hours during COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions, including following CDC guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We will also be offering No-Contact appointments. We are your friendly neighborhood home experts for electric, heating & air. We are focused on providing homeowners great service. Voted Best Electrician by Philly.com Reader's Choice Award 2016 and Philadelphia Magazine's Best of Philly 2012 are only two of the great honor that reflect our customer focused values.

11/23/2010

I would recommend them. They were fairly timely in their response. The work that they did was good. They explained everything about the new water heater to me and I felt fairly secured by using them. They completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. They disposed the old water heater. I would consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
Bayer Plumbing & Heating replaced my water heater in February.

Category water heater repair

03/26/2008

Kevin left everything very clean. He was efficient, on time, polite, and very kind to my pets! (Which was important to my husband and I.) We'll certainly call him back to do the hot water heater and potentially to install air conditioning in the basement since he is now doing that as well!

Description of Work
Kevin removed an old bathroom vanity and replaced it with the vanity we bought from a home improvement store, along with the countertop. He also checked out our hot water heater and will be replacing that soon. Prior to the bathroom vanity and pipes and faucet being updated, he was called in an emergency with the washer hose broke. Kevin fixed that the next day and charged very little for the quick response and fast fix!

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial repair and replacement of all phases of plumbing, heating, and drain cleaning.