Anton Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2004

4.4

Since 1990, Anton Plumbing & Heating has been serving your plumbing needs in Delaware, Montgomery and Chester Counties....

O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning

O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning

As your local Lennox dealer, we’re proud to offer the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products, with prompt and professional customer service. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable. Please explore our site to learn more about our quality products and services. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us any time. Additional phones - (610) 359-8677, (610) 649-6698, (610) 296-4542, (610) 696-7143, (877) 745-HOME. 12 employees. No subs. Charge a flat rate with no travel charges. Diagnostic service fee applies. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. Award winning. See our Angie's List online coupon. Additional website - obrien.zoponline.com.

05/16/2020

Excellent. George is the CEO and owner of the company. He had the repair finished within 3 hours of our initial phone conversation. Professional, honest and a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced/ repaired an old pipe.

03/22/2016

I would highly recommend steering clear of this company at all costs. A formal complaint has been filed with the State Attorney Generals office to further pursue this matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anton Plumbing and Heating performed work in my home with no proper permits or contracts and charged astronomical amounts of money for services and materials that I never received. Additionally, when asked for a breakdown of materials and labor, I was given a document that a rocket scientist could not decipher. I was also charged for items that I purchased myself. They were supposed to install 2 heating systems and central air conditioning in my home among other items . They removed 2 heating systems from my home, only replaced one and left me with no heat on the second and third floor of my house going into the winter months. They also installed the wet bed and drilled holes into my basement for a condenser that they never provided. For the single heating unit that was installed, it was discovered a month later that it had no filter in it. They have acknowledged receiving over 73,000.00 of my money from the General Contractor, who is a friend of the owners, without providing details for anything and then abandon the job without finishing what had already been paid for.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/01/2015

Plumber sent the estimate as agreed upon. No work was performed. I would contact him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate to replace a sewer pipe. The plumber was honest, courteous, down to earth, and told me pretty much what I expected to hear. This included him telling me that I did not need to have anything done on the particular pipe for years to come. I did not need to have the work performed.

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired toilet.

01/20/2014

I knew that one of the sump pumps (approximately 7-8 years old) was not working reliably because the backup pump was kicking on. One of Anton's plumbers arrived approximately one hour after I called. After inspecting the pump, he found that the contacts had corroded, and that the corrosion was periodically preventing it from coming on. He gave me two options - he could clean the corrosion, or he c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two sump pumps that were starting to malfunction.

Heating & plumbing.