Martin Appliance & Water Conditioning

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2007

Additional website - www.martinwater.com....

Clean Water Solutions

With over 17 years of experience in the industry, both residential and commercial, Rantz of Clean Water Solutions has been assisting clients with their water treatment, water softeners, water heaters, water pumps, and minor plumbing services since 2007. Clean Water Solutions proudly services the Lancaster, Berks, Chester, and York Counties with a range of services. Do you find yourself having difficulties with spotty dishes or soap scum? Or have laundry problems, low water pressure, or water stains in your toilet? Hard water makes your dishes look dirty and dries out your skin, which you can eliminate these problems with a water softener. A simple water filter removes chemicals and dirt that give your water a bad taste and clog faucets and washing machines. Acid in your water can also eat through seals in faucets and appliances, which also causes unsightly stains in your sinks and tubs. A pressurization system will make sure there's always enough water for your family. Stop pouring money down the drain and go green with a new high-efficiency water heater. With our help, you will have great tasting water, spot free dishes, your appliances will last longer, you will be using less soap for dishes and laundry, you will be saving energy, and won’t have to rely on water bottles or water drinking systems. We offer the best pricing options and offer discounts to Angie's List members. Give us a call today to discuss your water and minor plumbing needs!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

05/09/2017

Very well. Good customer service and the salesperson was very thorough

Description of Work
New water softener and drinking water system

Category appliance repair,water softeners

11/16/2016

They're really nice people, and incredibly conscientious. We've used them for over 20 years, and they've always taken care of all of our needs.

Description of Work
I bought a new refrigerator, and they also installed a new water line for it. They service our Kinetico reverse osmosis filter, as well.

Category water softeners,water delivery,appliance sales

07/22/2014

The first time in November 2012, Joe arrived on time, was pleasant, defrosted and fixed the refrigerator, and dealt with the manufacturer. I will certainly use this company again. The July 2014 visit was to fix a manufacturers defect. He was very knowledgeable and had the right part. I was happy with what he knew, how he worked and very happy with the price.

Description of Work
They fixed my refrigerator in 2012 and went out of their way to get the manufacturer to cover the cost. This time, they fixed a defective drain opening so the refrigerator will hopefully not leak on the floor any more.

05/10/2014

I called Martin Appliance to get them to check my washer which smelled like it was burning. They had a cancellation so were able to get us in the same day! Curt arrived right on time. He took apart the washer and determined that the burning smell and noise were caused by a broken drum. He advised us it would make more sense to buy another since the cost of parts and service was high. He then deter...

Description of Work
checked washer to diagnose problem

03/29/2014

On 3/25, Mark showed up on time. It took about 45 minutes, as the entire over-the-stove unit had to be taken down. I had to assist, for which Martin Appliance gave us a discount. In addition to replacing the magnetron, he also replaced a high-capacity diode (included with the magnetron), which I wasn't expecting. Mark explained that when a magnetron fails, there could also be damage to the diode. ...

Description of Work
Our microwave oven stopped heating. Called on 3/18 and got an appt. on 3/19. Mark from Martin Appliance came out to investigate. Turns out the magnetron failed. He wrote up a quote of $360. I had to decide between fixing the microwave or buying a new one. I opted to go with fixing it. Mark said the part needed to be ordered and would be available in 2 days. He called on 3/21 to schedule the appointment.

02/07/2014

The only problem I had was a miscommunication with the salesman. I have to fault him for not focusing on the details of installation of a microwave or taking an interest in the problem. Thus requiring two visits to the house. Aside from that every thing was smooth. I continue to expect to get good service from Martins.

03/12/2013

I called, Martin came out. He spent a good amount of time explaining products. W I appreciated his honesty, time, price of, and knowledge of products. I booked him and he came out and did a good job with the installation. Everything that was installed is working well.

Description of Work
Installed water softener, pure water washing machine appliance, sink, disposal, and faucet.

12/03/2012

it went very well. we didnt go with them, as we found a system more to our liking with a competetor.

Description of Work
Called for a water test and quote. They showed up on time, made things very clear, explained our water chemistry in easy to understand terms, discussed the equipment, provided a quote and left the water analysis results as part of the quote.

Category water softener installer

02/21/2012

They are very good. It was like their annual tune up of the system where they changed filters and changed the wipe off on the system that cleaned the germs in the water. . They test the water. They are very prompt, good, and professional.. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I used the services of Martin Appliance & Water Conditioning last July.

Category water softener installer

02/20/2012

I think Martin's did a great job repairing my refrigerator. I am in the process of purchasing a new refrigerator from them as we speak.

Description of Work
I used Martin Appliance to repair my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Residential and commercial water treatment systems, non electric & home appliance sales.