Power Home Remodeling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2004

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Full Home Facelift

gutter repair

2020
We worked with these homeowners to update this classic Pennsylvania home with more contemporary appeal using Power Home Remodeling’s energy-efficient windows, doors, and siding. The porch was made more welcoming with the cozy, textured look of our Crest Stone Manor Stacked Stone Siding and our Cedar Tech Wall System (straight) in a complimentary light grey—both fully insulated and made with extra strong 100% virgin vinyl. To give the home a truly modern feel and nip every draft in the bud, they replaced all of their old windows with our Elegance Double Hung Windows and matching trim in several shades of white. Everything is elegantly punctuated with our Dynasty Entry Door in black. For more examples of our work visit: www. powerhrg.com/gallery
View project

4.1

window replacement (714)roofing (267)gutter repair (141)siding companies (139)door installation (118)insulation (32)awnings (15)egress window (12)window security film (4)glass block (2)woodworking (26)glass repair (10)

11/18/2022

nancy B.

I got no response and I can't get my money back. No work was done at all. The job was a small job. They did large job for me and they did well. But for they small jobs they are not interested.

Description of Work
I hired them to do a soffit work. I hired them back on September, I paid them up front. They never showed up and no there updates at all.

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

10/25/2022

Michael Y.

Purchased windows from Power. Original installation was done unprofessionally with caulking left in globs and damage to frames, install of the picture window was scheduled for a later date. Picture window install and repairs of original install was scheduled three times. All three times (I had to take off of work each time), no one showed up and no one called. Every time I call (since they don't bother to call) I get an apology and a reschedule date but each time no one bothers to show up for the confirmed appointment. Filed a BBB complaint.

Description of Work
Window replacements for the entire first floor

Review for Power Home Remodeling - 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA - 39922376

09/28/2022

Bryan D.

Great job. Didn't like the difficulty of closing the window.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

09/22/2022

Kathleen C.

The installation went great, The installer’s were very professional and neat. The QA rep Morgan came to check on the progress and ended up helping me decide to purchase 4 more windows to be installed next month. I had planned to do them next year, but she got me a great finance deal, which I couldn’t turn down. She was very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Morgan! Highly recommend the Company.

Description of Work
5 windows installed and 4 more ordered to be installed next month.

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

09/10/2022

Kerri M.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY!! A PHR REP came to the house and sold us 4 windows. The installation was scheduled for a few months out. When they came to install, they measured wrong and we ended up having to purchase another window. They brought in damage control to assess and offer a lower rate on additional windows. We had to purchase MORE windows in order for them to rectify THEIR mistake and they masked it behind a deal for us. We took the bait. What a mistake. We replaced all of our windows and a door. AGAIN scheduled for months out. They barely communicated with us on their appt times and showed up several times without notice. The second installers were sloppy, the broke light fixtures in our home, left trash everywhere, and didn't clean up nails in my 2 year olds room. After about a month or so we found that all of our NEW windows had to have the sashes replaced. And the blinds built into our door broke. The whole door needs to be REPLACED. that was 15 windows and a door. After calling several times, emailing, and finally talking with a manager I was told "what do you want me to do, we sold you a lifetime warranty!" A lifetime warranty on a product that is less than 4 months old with almost every piece needing to be replaced. Still waiting on some of the replacements and it's been 9 months. They do not care about this customer, and I've since been told by other ppl who used them that they are awful.

Description of Work
New windows

Category awnings, replacement windows, window treatments, security windows

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

09/06/2022

Alice K.

TERRIBLE SERVICE/TERRIBLE PRODUCT. We have been waiting for over 17 months to get replacement windows. When they finally did come - only 1 out of 7 was the correct fit! Today they were to try again... no show! Do not fall for the "lifetime warranty." It is impossible to get them to cooperate. How much time are we expected to waste trying to get a resolution? Honestly, they still don't even have they correct # of windows that need replacing!!!

Description of Work
Lifetime Warranty replacement

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

08/09/2022

Dorothy W.

The salesmen was very personable and understanding. Installers were very polite and professional. There was quality control . My son also used this company and was pleased. Love my new windows.

Description of Work
window installation

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

07/13/2022

Brandon K.

The install was fast and excellent. We had a problem with our AC unit that was damaged and they paid to have our unit fixed.

Description of Work
Home Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

Review for Power Home Remodeling - 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA - 39797252

07/12/2022

jeffrey A.

We are in the middle of the project right now and everything is going really good. Started and cleaned up (very well) at a reasonable time. Middle inspection is going great! Cannot wait for finished product!

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, soffits

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

07/07/2022

Carol H.

Great! Quick, clean and efficient. Sales and Install team top notch!

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Category awnings, insulation

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

05/24/2022

Deborah S.

Excellent service and workmanship.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters Cape Code 3500 Sq ft

Category awnings, gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

Review for Power Home Remodeling - 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA - 39743792

05/10/2022

Pearl H.

The project went well. It was a long day 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. The gentleman knew what they were doing. I did not appreciate talking to each other in their own language while I was standing right there.

Description of Work
Install new windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/28/2022

Darryl B.

Excellent attention to detail, professional, informative, and responsive.

Description of Work
Windows, front doorand sliding glass door replacement

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/26/2022

Lori D.

They were installed at the time they were supposed to get here, they were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. The inspection went well. We loved everything.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Category awnings, gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/16/2022

Scott L.

Our window replacement project went very well. We replaced old vinyl windows that were in terrible shape in our 100 year old home. We got several estimates and decided to go with Power home Remodeling Group. The new windows work great, have very good performance numbers, and an energy star certification. The installation was quick and easy, all 18 windows in one day, and the crew seemed to take pride and care in their work. Sales process was good, with no pressure or upselling. Everything happened on time as scheduled. Manager followed up the next day to inspect everything and make sure we were happy. All for a price far less than the estimates from some of the big name window brands. The windows have a lifetime, transferrable warranty on both windows and the installation/labor (even for the screens). I was initially a little apprehensive not going with one of the big name window companies, but Power Home Remodeling did a great job for us and I very highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced 18 windows in our home

Work Completed On 04/16/2022

04/14/2022

R W.

PHR, Professional and Courteous company and service provided. The installers were on time and the clean up every thing, which was a great relief for me. I am very pleased with my new windows (15), it was exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this company again, Thank you again PHR.

Description of Work
Windows Installation

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Review for Power Home Remodeling - 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA - 39697738

04/11/2022

Beth D.

Excellent!! The entire process from start to finish was phenomenal. Jason (sales rep) was extremely accomodating and walked me through everything, ensuring I had answers to all of my questions. Vince (install agent) again, walked me through everything and provided excellent guidance on the installation process. The install team was extremely professional, courteous, and very clean on install day. 10 windows and a bay window complete!! Very pleased with Power Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Replacement of all the windows in my home

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

04/06/2022

Jennifer C.

It went well. Very pleased with the installation and the product. They were punctual and got the work done efficiently and quickly without unnecessary delays.

Description of Work
Siding and Gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

04/01/2022

Milagro B.

Things went well. Installation was seamless. Guys knew what they were doing and they cleaned up after themselves and removed the old windows. They were corteous and professional. Thought outside caulking could have been a little neater. Overall, I am pleased with the product and the workmen.

Description of Work
Install new windows.

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for Power Home Remodeling - 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA - 39682426

04/01/2022

David S.

Power did a good job with the install and the product looks great. Could’ve had better communication but overall definitely would recommend

Description of Work
Windows and attic insulation

Category insulation, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/25/2022

Maryanne F.

Punctual, professional, yet very friendly and receptive to questions. They were very respectful of my house and property. The new windows look fantastic. The house feels "snug" and warm. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

12/21/2021

Briyonne H.

Great product and service! The team was very tentative to our needs and the details of the project. The installation was quick, smooth, and the team did a great job cleaning up. We also really appreciate the quality check after installation and warranty!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 12/21/2021