Fedullo Contracting LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

10 Wilson Cir

Chester Heights, PA 19017

Fedullo Contracting is owned and operated by Kevin Fedullo; primary working alone but there is no job too big or small. Billing procedure consists of three payments, deposit, payment at half completion, and final payment upon completion.

Brandon M.
12/24/2014
I called Kevin to come out and look at a hole in my kitchen ceiling. My roof was the original on the house. (32 years old). Kevin worked with my homwowners to get me as much as he could. He refereed a great roofer to come and put a new roof on. Kevin came in after roof and put in new drywall and painted the whole area. It looks great. Would never know there was a hole there. Price was more then fair for services done.
Description of Work
Fix a hole in my kitchen ceiling from a leaking roof.
roofing, interior painters
Elinor U.
04/21/2014
This contractor assured me that he would make contact with me later in the week , but never contacted me. I would never use his services. Obviously, he is not a man of his word.
Description of Work
He was asked to come to my home and give me an estimate on replacing ,screening, painting, replacing the door on my back porch. He was also asked to include the cost of having my pull down attic stairs replaced.
interior painters
Shannon Z.
01/09/2014
He does handyman work for us all throughout the year. He is honest. He keeps one of our house keys with him all the time because he does so much work around here. He is definitely trustworthy. He does great work and he is meticulous. He is fair as far as prices. We don't get other estimates because we trust him.
Description of Work
We last used Fedullo Contracting to put a huge addition of a porch on the back of our house.
decks, handyman service
Shannon Z.
07/29/2013
He was always on time, friendly (he even spent time playing with our toddler and two dogs) and thorough. We have used him for multiple jobs around the house and everything has been done beyond our expectations. He takes great pride in his work and does whatever it takes to do the job right the first time. I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a contractor-you will not be disappointed!!!!
Description of Work
Kevin built a beautiful screened porch for us. He has also done painting, power washing, installed an attic ladder and multiple other jobs over the last 2 years.
interior painters
TM M.
01/08/2013
He came promptly, on time and did a really neat job on removing and painting the dining room.
Description of Work
He removed wallpaper, prep the walls for painting
wallpaper removal, interior painters
Sarah M.
10/17/2012
Finished the job in time promised. I am a Realtor in Chadds Ford area who needs contractors to be on time, helpful, professional, price conscious and professional. He's all that.
Description of Work
Outstanding workmanship. Outstanding prices. On time, neat and tidy. Reliable.
Category
handyman service, house painters, interior painters

Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Old World Painting

Our name comes from the tradition of doing things in the style of the “old world” – where craftsmen put quality first and took the time to do their jobs right. Our antiquated philosophies are the backbone of our operation: - Respect you and your home by leaving it clean at the end of each day/project - Perform quality workmanship with integrity - Provide unmatched communication, so you know what to expect throughout the process We follow processes for all projects as required by project and product specification. Our “by the book approach” is the foundation of our brand. When you choose Old World Painting, you’re investing in quality work that lasts the life of the paint – or when you’re ready for a new look.

Castelli Professional Painting, LLC

We are a family owned painting business. We pride ourselves on repeat customers. Our work consists of, but not limited to interior/exterior painting Power washing Wallpaper removal We offer free estimates, call or text Fully licensed and insured

2022 Super Service Award

Fedullo Contracting offers general contracting and carpentry, including but not limited to: all exterior work (windows, doors, siding, roofs, gutters, gutter cleaning, decks), interior woodwork, drywall repair, hardwood floors, framing, cabinet installation, most painting, and much more.