MCGLAUGHLIN SPRAY FOAM INSULATION INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2006

McG has been in business for more than 25years and is NCFI Certified. Our knowledge of the spray foam industry, attention to detail and dedication to his customers has proven to be a winning combination. They pride themselves in doing what they do best - the proficient application of spray foam. Their business has grown because of their dedication to service and attention to detail. Contractors and homeowners have realized the tremendous advantages of this insulation and want the best installers. Their goal is to keep the customer #1, by going that extra mile....

Master Attic,LLC

Master Attic,LLC

At Master Attic, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction at a great price. We are a team of licensed trained professionals with 10+ years experience in insulation and rodent solutions. May it be rodent proofing, insulation removal, insulation installation, sanitizing, moisture barrier, radiant barrier, air duct repair replace or crawlspace cleaning, we have you covered. Hearing noises in the attic? smell something in the crawl space!? Schedual an appointment today, and have one of our technicians come out to assess the area, and provide a free detailed estimate for the project.

07/10/2020

The job was done very good. I was having some concern after the job was done. But Ben resolved this nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Roof and wall insulation

01/25/2018

Three times I made an appointment, scheduling two hours of my day for them to come by. First two they called me late to cancel saying they were busy with a job. Third time they said they were at the house and knocked. I did not hear anything. They did try to call me, but left no message. The cell signal in this area is insufficient at times, and calls don't go through. But there was no message at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new insulation

12/18/2017

It went very well! Everyone was very professional, nice and let me know what they were doing every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation was done.

07/31/2017

It was the best decision we made as far as hiring someone to do work my husband could not...they were professional, courteous and meticulous...they were very respectful of our home and did great work...what a difference upstairs...the heat no longer hits you in the face halfway up the steps...thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our crawl space/attack insulated

08/16/2015

done at no extraThey arrived on time and completed the work in several hours. The workmanship was excellent and they provided great advise on correcting a few areas that were done by another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation under a flat roof deck

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that the information we provided helped you despite the fact it may have contradicted any competitors. That means the world to us as we have been providing this service for 25 years.

Residential & commercial spray foam insulation & cellulose insulation. Blown-in, batt, rolled, reflective insulation, spray foam insulation & upgrade insulation.

Fiberglass Insulation