Bold Construction, LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2010

3.8

I am a residential design/build remodel general contractor. Ask about Angie's List discount....

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Five Star Roof Cleaning has ten years of full-time experience and the owner is on-site in the provision of all services, including estimates and jobs. We do not subcontract. Free written estimates are provided, usually within a day or two of a request for estimate. We normally can provide roof cleaning services within two weeks of the estimate. No deposit is required. Five Star Roof Cleaning is fully insured. Five Star Roof Cleaning utilizes best practices to ensure safety of your home and our employees. Special boots provide better gripping on stained, slippery shingles. We use strong, fiberglass ladders with extensions that do not touch your gutters. And we never use bleach, which can be harmful to humans as well as your plant life, and shingles.

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

09/13/2013

Bold was excellent to work with. The gentlemen that actually did the work in our bathroom did an awesome job! They were meticulous, showed up on time every day and kept our house clean. They communicated very well when additional work was needed or if they just had suggestions that would make the design better for our family. The owner visited our project site several times to ensure that things w...

Description of Work
Bold performed a bathroom remodel to our specification including, new finishes, tiling and installation.

Category home remodeling

06/28/2013

Told us we did not need permits.We asked to see insurance certificates. We never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on a bathroom remodel.

05/01/2013

Bold Construction was quick to respond, however we did not use them since their price was too high.

Description of Work
We did not use Bold Construction. Their price was too high. They were very fast to respond to our call.

11/24/2012

From the beginning Bold Construction was very detailed and prompt. Out of the 5 people that I called for the job they were the most responsive. They came to the house for the estimate and gave a very detailed summary of what was to be done. They were the second cheapest of the bids that we received and could start right away. We finalized using them on a Friday and they started the following Monda...

Description of Work
I was in need to redo my main bathroom that was original to a 50 year old house. Bold construction demolished my current bathroom down to the studs, installed a new tub, tiled the shower area, installed new drywall, fixtures, tiled the floor and painted.

Category home remodeling

05/11/2012

This was a terrible project and I could not wait for them to get out of my house. I should have fired them on the very first day. But, I needed this bathroom converted to add a shower for my elderly mother. I could not loose the money I had already paid to just send him home. They left one old man who clearly did not know what he was doing. All of the equipment and torn up elements were left in th...

Description of Work
This company converted a basement bathroom from a powder room to a bathroom with a shower. Essentially they added the shower, moved the toilet, installed new flooring, moved the vanity, painted and installed a couple of wall cabinets.

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,woodworking

Bathrooms, kitchens, basements, attics, additions, remodels, restorations, siding, roofing, doors, windows, decks, fences, painting, tile, carpentry, drywall, handyman work, small projects, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, flooring, concrete, foundations, engineering, architectural design, permits, project management.