Bold Construction, LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2010

3.8

3648 Greenwood Cr

Chalfont, PA 18914

I am a residential design/build remodel general contractor. Ask about Angie's List discount....

09/13/2013

Micah B.

Bold was excellent to work with. The gentlemen that actually did the work in our bathroom did an awesome job! They were meticulous, showed up on time every day and kept our house clean. They communicated very well when additional work was needed or if they just had suggestions that would make the design better for our family. The owner visited our project site several times to ensure that things were going as expected and even helped to get us better pricing on some of the materials that we used. The project manager sat with us to review our design and even offered to help pick out items with us at the store. All of that for a pretty good price made it a great deal.

Description of Work
Bold performed a bathroom remodel to our specification including, new finishes, tiling and installation.

Category home remodeling

06/28/2013

MaryAnn S.

Told us we did not need permits.We asked to see insurance certificates. We never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on a bathroom remodel.

05/01/2013

Lynn G.

Bold Construction was quick to respond, however we did not use them since their price was too high.

Description of Work
We did not use Bold Construction. Their price was too high. They were very fast to respond to our call.

11/24/2012

Nick C.

From the beginning Bold Construction was very detailed and prompt. Out of the 5 people that I called for the job they were the most responsive. They came to the house for the estimate and gave a very detailed summary of what was to be done. They were the second cheapest of the bids that we received and could start right away. We finalized using them on a Friday and they started the following Monday. The entire project took a week and a half and they did not rush. They helped us select the tile and fixtures using their expert opinions. The helped steer us away from a troublesome shower fixture. Their experience from doing thousands of bathroom remodels showed in how they attacked the job and the information they shared with us. They were on time every morning and the general contractor showed up every day. They had a great payment schedule throughout the project and we knew where we stood each night and what was to be done the next day. Our bathroom looks beautiful and they added little accent touches to make it stand out. I will be giving my future business to Bold Construction and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I was in need to redo my main bathroom that was original to a 50 year old house. Bold construction demolished my current bathroom down to the studs, installed a new tub, tiled the shower area, installed new drywall, fixtures, tiled the floor and painted.

Category home remodeling

05/11/2012

Eileen S.

This was a terrible project and I could not wait for them to get out of my house. I should have fired them on the very first day. But, I needed this bathroom converted to add a shower for my elderly mother. I could not loose the money I had already paid to just send him home. They left one old man who clearly did not know what he was doing. All of the equipment and torn up elements were left in the small bathroom as this guy tried to work around it all. He was constantly on his cell phone to the owner asking him what to do next. Stupid me, I felt bad for the old guy. I was stressed out by the family situation that required this renovation and I just really did not use my head here. After days of watching him flounder I finally confronted the owner and the next day 2 new guys showed up who seemed to know what they were doing. They essentially had to undo all of what the first guy did. They finished and it looks decent. One cabinet is not centered between the wall sconces. I am afraid of what is behind the walls and under the floors plumbing wise to be honest. And the floor is not level. But, there is no way I am calling this outfit back to repair their work.

Description of Work
This company converted a basement bathroom from a powder room to a bathroom with a shower. Essentially they added the shower, moved the toilet, installed new flooring, moved the vanity, painted and installed a couple of wall cabinets.

Category countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, roofing, woodworking

02/04/2012

CECILIE B.

Leaks had baffled 2 previous contractors, who worked on them but did not resolve the leaks. BOLD started as soon as weather permitted. Work went fast, and they returned to touch up small leaks discovered during later rain storms. Very considerate -- suggested and installed short stair rail on open interior steps, and also a bathtub support handle (both of which were needed for safety). All personnel were pleasant and on time. Cleaned up neatly after all work.

Description of Work
Repaired roof around chimney and associated with greenhouse. Also replaced rotted shed roof below greenhouse.

Category roofing, chimney repair

08/20/2011

Kelly L.

Kip worked with us and came up with a custom design that none of the other builders we able to figure out. I went out with Mike and Kip and picked out all of the fixtures, cabinets, paint, tile etc....... No other builders were willing to go take us shopping to help pick out items and offer input. Mike gave some great input on the paint colors. Brian did the most beautiful full glass wall in the walk in shower and added a lot of custom details. In the end it took a little longer because we added some upgrades but they were well worth it.

Description of Work
My husband and I needed our master bathroom remodeled. After failing to find a competent builder who was in our price range we found Betty and Kip at Bold Construction. After he designed our bathroom in the Computer in 3-D(which we loved) we went shopping with him to several distributors to pick out our material and stay in budget. Brian Cressman and Jerry did a wonderful job on our custom tile walk in shower with multiple shower heads. The custom beauty station is the envy of the neighborhood. I would recommend Bold Construction because they are a great company to work with, good prices and top notch quality.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

08/16/2011

Charles P.

He did an excellent job, he extended it and put a nice thick butcher block on top of it. He was the cheapest of 2-3 contractors I contacted. He also put a new roof on my house last year. He cleaned up afterwards, didn't leave any debris around and the job was very professionally finished. The clean up was well done, I was very happy with them and I'd recommend them. His name is Kip Taust.

Description of Work
Bold Construction, LLC extended my counter so I could install a full size dishwasher.

Category countertops, roofing

07/25/2011

Sarah H.

I hired the company to re-do my tub. I had a hideous old acrylic tub surround that was leaking and really bad plumbing that needed to be replaced. Bold did a good job with the demo and was very clean. When they left the house to get a part for the plumbing part of the job, they left a leak that soaked my brand new dining room ceiling. They returned quickly and fixed the problem, but never repaired the ceiling. The guys that did the work did a very nice job making my mixed bag of tile work and I have been happy with the work they did, but it has been at least 2 months now and they STILL have not returned to replace and repair the ceiling tiles in my dining room. I have contacted them multiple times and even sent links to where they could get the replacement ceiling tiles, but to no avail. I will likely just be purchasing the replacement tiles myself and repairing the ceiling on my own as it appears they are likely never returning.

Description of Work
I hired the company to remove an old tub surround and faucet, replace the faucet with a new one and re-tile the entire tub area. It was challenging because I had a mish-mash of free tile to work with and they were able to make a workable pattern from it.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaners

Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaning Company serves the Entire Delaware Valley Area. We provide Air Duct Cleaning and House Cleaning Services for hundreds of residential properties in the Delaware Valley Area. We also provide Mold testing, Dryer Vent Cleaning. Anti-Bacterial Sanitation Services and Full Service House Cleaning and Maid Services. Your Duct Guy is a business that focus on professional service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. You will feel the difference from the time Your Duct Guy arrives to the time they leave.

Console Carpentry

Console Carpentry is a family owned and operated carpentry and general handyman service providing finish carpentry, drywall installation and repair, interior painting, door and door hardware installations, deck repair and other general carpentry services. We also provide all types of handyman services including basic electrical and plumbing. Small jobs are more than welcome! Discounts proudly provided for military and law-enforcement customers.

E.B. Heat & AC

I provide Installs, replacements, service/repairs & preventive maintenance on all HVAC forced air systems. Fully certified, insured & licensed. Quality, clean work from a technician you can trust! Call for a free quote today!

Bathrooms, kitchens, basements, attics, additions, remodels, restorations, siding, roofing, doors, windows, decks, fences, painting, tile, carpentry, drywall, handyman work, small projects, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, flooring, concrete, foundations, engineering, architectural design, permits, project management.