Beat The Weeds Organic Based Lawn Care

Department of Agriculture
12/31/2016

768 Naamans Creek Rd

CHADDS FORD, PA 19317

More Organics, Less Pesticdes. We are able to develop a green, dense, healthy lawn that you can truly be proud of and enjoy. Beat the Weeds uses the highest quality organic based fertilizers in the industry. We incorporate the use of compost tea to promote life in the soil. The grass will have less weeds, insects, and disease. Just give us a chance to show you how beautiful your lawn can look. Call us today for a free estimate!...

lawn treatment (109)pest control (3)lawn care (32)lawn & landscaping (2)mulch delivering (1)irrigation system (1)

08/18/2018

They responded promptly and did the work. The results were not noticeable, but it is not clear why.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration and overseeding

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We always appreciate feedback, but I do not have you listed as a customer of ours. We also have not started Aeration and Seeding, we do ours in September and October. Please call the office so I can clarify some information and answer any questions that you have. Thank you! Ellie H. Office Manager 610-361-8585

01/25/2018

They were on time, courteous, professional and their service was amazing! Our yard has never looked better and it cost less than it did when we tried to do it ourselves.

Description of Work
Our yard was FULL of weeds and had very little grass so we asked for help!

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

12/22/2017

Purchased a summer weed control service through Angie's List. They showed up the 4 times as contracted. They completely eliminated the dandelions that were in the yard, which I loved. However, we ended up with a bunch of different kinds of weeds that we didn't have previously. I would have signed up for some additional coverage or talked to the team about what we were seeing, but no one from the c...

Description of Work
Weed control

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

11/22/2017

Great- much easier than schlepping bags from the store- into the spreader- then onto the lawn.

Description of Work
Treated lawn with organic fertilizer / weed control / lime.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

08/28/2017

Great job each year. Lawn has never looked so good They offer pre-paid summer maintenance plan which I signed up for and was pleased as the work was done as promised and was cheaper and easier than paying for each treatment

Description of Work
Total lawn care plus sprayiing for ticks and mosquitoes

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

08/21/2017

Contact at Beet the Weeds is very knowledgeable and provided great advice. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Applied fertilizer and weed control.

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

07/26/2017

Great Service! They always respond promptly to questions and requests. We've only had one lawn treatment. I guess we won't know how well it works until all treatments are completed. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Mosquito control and lawn fertilization.

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/26/2017

very well . Compliment even from neighbor

Description of Work
fertilizing

07/11/2017

I suppose ok, but I still have weeds on the lawn. This was also after the yard was just treated. I was not home, but they left a sign on my lawn.

Description of Work
I had organic weeder put on my yard.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. I would just like to clarify that the weeds typically take about 2 to 3 weeks to die. Also, One application, which is what you have received, is not a magic bullet that will kill all weeds - though our treatments do provided quite full spectrum weed control. The third thing I would like to point out is that summer is not the time we can be fully ...

06/26/2017

Our lawn has never looked better. Thick and lush.

Description of Work
Our lawn was mostly weeds. We bought the year's package deal starting with sweating and overseeing.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

Fertilizing, Weed Control, Insect Control, Disease Control, Core Aeration, Seeding, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Pest Control. Sod, Organic Soil Amendments

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available