Service Team of Professionals

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

Specialties Water, smoke, fire, and mold damage restoration by STOP Centre Region. Your local Service Team of Professionals provides emergency 24/7 service to residential or commercial premises for any size situation, aiming to return your home, building and your life to pre-disaster condition, wherever possible, My name is Branden Bowden, owner and operator of Service Team of Professionals (S.T.O.P.) Centre Region. I surely don't wish any sort of property damage event on anyone. But when disaster strikes, I hold out my care and our services to help you through these tough times. Water damage, fire, even mold in a home can be very stressful. We are here to calm you and clean up your home or office. My Wife Kody and I decided to join (S.T.O.P.) as franchisees after a couple of years looking for a franchise with the right fit and a proven track record of success. We are both alumni of Lock Haven University. I have a background in residential construction, heavy highway, and marketing. My wife Kody's background is in the criminal justice field. The S.T.O.P. culture is based on integrity, teamwork, and support. This fits perfectly with our dedication to customer service and quality work. We are a growing family as well as a growing locally owned small business....

Green Home Solutions

Green Home Solutions

When you call your local Green Home Solutions for a home air quality inspection, we’ll schedule an appointment that is convenient for your busy schedule. Our process is simple, fast and affordable. Here’s what you can expect: An inspection appointment scheduled at your convenience. Visual and infrared inspection of the areas you suspect may contain mold or other impurities. Mold testing if appropriate, with surface and/or air samples. A customized remediation plan based on our inspection results if appropriate. Remediation treatments completed as quickly as possible. Use of EPA registered products that kill mold, bacteria, and other impurities In many cases, little to no demolition, for a faster, less expensive process. Optional post-remediation test by an independent agency to verify our work. At Green Home Solutions, we are committed to effective and affordable services. We work closely with all our clients to explain the results of our tests and how best to eliminate any problems we find. Why green home solutions? Green home Solutions Contains plant-based enzymes Catalytic keeps it working Breaks down allergenic protein Mist based application Helps Prevent Growth Competitors Most are synthetic chemicals Very reactive. Energy used up instantly Breaks down allergenic protein (No) Mist based application (No) Helps Prevent Growth (No) At Green Home Solutions we take a unique approach to mold remediation by specializing in using only plant-based enzymes to kill and breakdown mold spores. This allows us to successfully remediate mold from the home with little to no demolition of materials. Additionally, this gives Green Home Solutions the ability to treat contents in your home that would normally need to be disposed of.

Offers by Green Home Solutions on Angi

04/06/2017

STOP was very responsive; they arrived within the hour. He was very professional and made sure everything was dry. He left the fan and dehumidifier there for two days to ensure everything was dry and to prevent mold. He checked back once each day on the progress and was very flexible to work around my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My upstairs bathroom flooded and the water spread out into the hallway and down through to the first floor. STOP came to dry out the carpets.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

02/14/2017

Brilliantly. Despite the flood and resulting damage, STOP was able to resolve the damage fairly quickly by dehumidifying the problem areas, working with our insurance company, providing detailed reports with photos and then repairing the damage. He also stopped by almost daily during the week and a half process to ensure everything was going smoothly with his equipment and staff. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our washing maching flooded our home. Brendan and STOP came and immediately began to dehumidify the problem areas and make repairs.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

10/23/2016

Called them in the middle of our basement flooding. The owner showed up within the hour. My family and I were ovewhelmed and on the verge of giving up. When he showed up he re-assured us everything would be alright and gave us a game plan. It was so nice having that reassurance and someone to tell us exactly what needed to be done. He was very professional and priced right. He helped clear water o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped during and after flooding.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Water, Smoke, Fire, and Mold Remediation. Basement remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, and general construction.