Webster Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2012

Webster construction general contractor commercial and residential ....

Can Do Handyman

We specialize in handyman services, home or business repairs, and more! No job is too big, or too small! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Panko & Sons Construction

We offer high quality professional craftsmanship done by a father and son who have followed the same path of doing the job right and treating the customers like " You " deserve to be treated. We hear all the time of customers who have been mislead by people who think they can do the job and end up calling us. We are the professionals you seek and deserve and we guarantee your satisfaction. You can contact us personally any time of day. Tim Jr @ tpanko37@gmail.com 814-795-9991.

12/16/2015

Description of Work
About a year after he built me a new deck and put a new roof on part of the house,while I was away, we had ice dams and suffered about 2000.00 damage. I called him to let him know and come to some agreement to repair it but he was quite gruff and then we were disconnected. I've been busy with other stuff, I had the insurance comp. check it out in April. He called back and left me a message recently and said he was sorry we were cut off and he'd be willing to come and look at it.That was Sept.I haven't been able to reach him since. So we are still a work in progress. The deck was very well done though! It's hard to know about ice dams.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Repaired my porch that covers my deck. When he showed up and realized the extent of repair was going to be more than what we 1st thought he and his crew did a super job at repairing and stabilizing the porch the right way. I would recommend Webster construction to my friends.

08/28/2014

They were polite and professional--honest and down home- they even fed my dog some of their lunch. I am retired and recently re-married. They were polite to her and answered all our questions and home repair needs at a cost my minimal budget can afford. Their truck broke down so they could not make the original appointment. However they kept me informed of that problem and came the very next day. ...

Description of Work
Installed 3 fence posts with a 3 foot concrete foundation. Installed 3 blinds. Fixed 3 screened doors and windows. Installed a shutter. Installed 2 frost protected outside water faucets. Calked the bathtub and the sink in the bathroom. They waited an hour for me to get the supplies. The cost for this all in one home service construction crew of 4 was very reasonable for all of our household needs. I will use them again for home repairs.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service,replacement windows,window treatments,woodworking,doors

Thank you very much ! We very thankful of the work

06/27/2014

Description of Work
Raleigh & his crew did a GREAT job ... dealt well with the "issues" of older construction & were VERY patient! Completed the task at hand & fixed several / other issues along the way. Will use them again & will HIGHLY recommend them. Another happy customer of theirs!

Category handyman service

Loved working for u couldn't of been better thank u and family for everything .

06/18/2012

I used them because word of mouth and I found them to be excellent. I thought his prices were very good, the construction was excellent for what he did, it was a well built garage. He did a wheelchair ramp for me too and I would definitely use them again and would call them back in a minute..

Description of Work
I used Webster Construction for the garage and a ramp. I got his name from the guy that trimmed our bushes.

Category contractors,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking

Very nice people thank u very much .

Residential & Commercial General Contractor: basements, ceilings, excavating, framing, siding, windows, doors, etc.

All phases of construction