JG Plastering LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

501 Race Street Rear

Catasauqua, PA 18032

We as a company formed in 1999. Over 37 years experience in the trades. Quality work at its finest and the references to back it up. We work for some of the premier contracting/restoration companies in the area. We have the manpower to keep you project on time and on budget....

04/17/2018

Matthew M.

We hired Jewels to spackle and repair all of our walls on the 2nd floor in our 1900s farmhouse. The old plaster was cracking and starting to crumble in multiple spots. Plus my husband and I built closets and added a bunch of holes in the wall to move the electric inside the walls and added ceiling lights. Not only did Jewels do an outstanding job repairing it all he made it look brand new again. He also, gave us very helpful in tips on what kind of prep work we could to do save some money. And tips with other and future projects we have going on in the house as well. He really went above and beyond! And as first time DIYer was his tips and suggestions were extremely helpful! We hired him on for a second project in our closed in back porch that we turned into 1st floor full bathroom and mudroom. He did an outstanding job once again with those rooms as well. He was on time and very professional throughout the whole process. And was able to get the jobs done quickly! Overall, I was very impressed by his skills and work ethic and We hired Jewels to spackle and repair all of our walls on the 2nd floor our 1900s farmhouse. The old plaster was cracking and starting to crumble in multiple spots. Plus my husband and I built closets and added a bunch of holes in the wall to move the electric inside the walls and added ceiling lights. Not only did Jewels do an outstanding job repairing it all he made it look brand new again. He also, gave us very helpful in tips on what kind of prep work we could to do save some money. He even gave us tips with other and future projects we have going on in the house as well. He really went above and beyond! And as first time DIYer was he tips and suggestions were extremely helpful! We hired him on for a second project in our closed in back porch that we turned into 1st floor full bathroom and mudroom. He did an outstanding job once again with those rooms as well. He was on time and very professional throughout the whole process. And was able to get the jobs done quickly! Overall, I was very impressed by his skills and work ethic and will hire him on future jobs.

Description of Work
Repair old plaster wall

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper removal,chimney repair

03/19/2018

Mary L.

Excellent! Prompt, professional, clean and a ready to paint job.

Description of Work
Spackle 4 areas in a basement remodel

Category drywall,plastering

12/14/2017

JoAnne S.

I have a few homes in my lifetime and have hired multiple contractors do work on my homes from experienced tradesman to general handyman, but I have to say Jewels at J & G Plastering is by far the best contract and person that I have met in any home repair business. He is not only an honest person, but his workmanship is outstanding. I called J & G Plastering and 2 other companies right away. I spoke to Jewels the owner & operator of J & G and he stated he was working on another project at the moment after explaining the situation he said he could come within 2 hours and he did. Him and his crew returned later in the same day and worked on the ceiling until 11 pm that night and then came back the next day at 6 am and worked on it until it was finished. The finished product was incredible and was beautiful, the salon owner was so happy as was everyone involved, No one could tell the ceiling was very damaged. They could not have done a better job and what he charged was very reasonable and more than far, I would hire and recommend him in a heartbeat! Wonderful team to work with and very professional!

Description of Work
I own a property in South Whitehall with a beauty salon on the first floor and the day before the beauty salon was going to have a special promotion for the local police department and 2 days before a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house a radiator on the 2nd floor leaked through to the first floor and broke through the ceiling on the first-floor of the salon leaving a large open area (approx. 12 ft x 5 ft).

10/31/2016

Andrew G.

Worst customer service/responsiveness of any service provider I ever used. Saga as follows: Aug 18, appointment for estimate, forgot to come; offered to come later. Aug 27, signed and mailed estimate back. Six weeks of silence until I called Oct 10 and left voice mail. Oct 11, office called and said they would check schedule and call back that afternoon or the next day. No call. I called Oct 17 and left voice mail. Finally on Oct 18, the office called and set date of service for Oct 28. Oct 24 office called to confirm Oct 28. Oct 28, no one showed. I called four time and left voice mails. Oct 31, still no one returned my calls. Worst ever!!!!

Description of Work
Provider did nothing

03/16/2016

Edward P.

After some miscommunications about the job (when I called to schedule, the office didn't seem to have the estimate anywhere), everything went well. Repaired water damage on a ceiling and several spots and holes on various walls. My only knock would be that they're a bit pricey.

Description of Work
Repaired several spots of cracked and water damaged plaster around my home.

Category drywall,plastering,house painters

09/25/2015

Michael K.

I had a wonderful experience with this company. The result, using real exterior stucco, was much better than the original false stucco. The design suggested by the company was better than the original design and was wood p***** proof. The price was very fair for the complexity of the work and the original price estimate was the final price. There were no additional charges. The crew was very polite and worked very well as a team. They showed great attention to detail. When waiting for a coating to dry or waiting for caulking to be finished some of crew trimmed a tree that might damage the siding in future or helped carry a heavy object to the dumpster. Also, the crew made it possible for me to leave my house and go to work elsewhere. I had absolute confidence in their work and there was no reason to hang around. I prayed to Holy Spirit to help me find the right company to do this work. One of the crew was the father of the owner of the company. He was part of the crew that did the interior plastering on my house 34 years ago. I took him into my house to see how well his work held up after 34 years. There was not a crack in the plastering anywhere in the house. God Bless this company and it crew of friendly workers!

Description of Work
Replaced false stucco and wood slats on front of house with real exterior stucco and no wood. I had a serious problem with carpenter bees and woodpeckers, plus the false stucco was rotting.

08/08/2014

Janet B.

Jonathan came to my home to get details for a bathroom renovation. He took notes and measurements. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He told me I would get an estimate by the end of the week. And that is the last I heard of him. No estimate. No call or message to decline the work. Of course if he was not interested in the project for whatever reason, I think he should have just told me once he had surveyed the work needed in the bathroom.

Description of Work
Met with me in order to prepare an estimate

Category plastering,remodeling,home remodeling

08/07/2014

Vincent M.

....the quality of the work was excellent and was done on time...Jonathan was excellent to work with

Description of Work
did stucco remediation work on the exterior of our home

Category plastering,stucco

08/07/2014

Vincent M.

excellent quality, fair price, on time

Description of Work
stucco remediation on home

07/25/2014

Julius L.

This company is among the best we have used. They were honest, professional and timely. We never had a problem or concern and when they finished the job everything looked perfect. The area was left immaculate and the gentlemen that performed the work were among the most friendly, respectful and courteous you will find anywhere. The owner, Jonathan, was absolutely the best. I could not ask for better. I offer them my highest possible recommendation and encourage anyone with plastering needs to use this company. They are absolutely the best of the best.

Description of Work
Repaired and resurfaced foundation of our house.

JC Masonry

Traditional skills combined with superior technique and expertise - that's what separates us from the rest. We are proud to say most of our jobs are referral business from satisfied customers. Whether it's a customized job or for our standard services, you can rely on us! At JC Masonry Services, we offer a full range of services to meet your needs. Find out how we can help you today! With significant experience in the industry, our highly-skilled, knowledgeable employees will go above and beyond to complete your job. 20 Years plus in all phases of masonry construction. Residential, commercial and all restoration. All work done and overseen by owner. Fully insured and licensed. Free estimates at your convenience.

William Kunsman & Son Paving

We remove and replace asphalt and concrete driveways. We also sealcoat driveways and commercial lots. Concrete - sidewalks, driveways, patios, steps and service walks. . Additional email - kunsmanpaving@rcn.com.

Am construction

AM.Construction Handling Your Business Or Home Needs specializing in repairs such as Flat Roofing, Blacktop Seal Coating Pressure Washing, Interior and Exterior services handyman services available and more please Call now for a free estimate.. 570-316-9836

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

JG Plastering LLC is a full service Interior & Exterior contractor. We not only specialize in plastering/masonry. We are also highly experienced in interior/exterior painting, tile of all kinds, powerwashing, kitchens/baths, basements and much more.