Horner's Corner BBQ

3.7

Horner's Corner BBQ...

DuctGurus LLC

DuctGurus LLC

DuctGurus LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and professional responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. We are CSIA certified. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

06/03/2014

They never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to schedule them to come check and clean our dryer vent. Schedule the service for 330. I went ahead and took 2 hours off of work to meet the service man. I get a call at 3 letting me know they will be there a little after 330. Time is now 430, no call or anything. So now I'm calling the company to let them know they never showed up and he did apologize and rescheduled at my convenience. They did offer a good faith price to make up for the inconvenience which I appreciated, however the folks that came out did what I called them to do however they didn’t clean up after themselves the way I would expect a professional service company. They rushed and just left a mess for me to clean up. I would not use them again.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired main electrical line conduit into house.

10/24/2013

Overall the air works great, the price was fair, but I do feel like they took shortcuts whenever possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed quick and timely. Pricing was right. Chris is on every job. He responds quickly to any questions. He left a huge mark on two places on my walls. One it looks like they drilled a hole and the other was for feeding an electric line. Both were very poorly patched. They also cut holes in the floor of my upstairs closets to run the vent. I was not told about this one was I happy.

Take Out Restaurants,Restaurants