Top Coat Sealing Inc

07/17/2023

PO Box 1527

Canonsburg, PA 15317

www.topcoatsealing.com

Topcoat Sealing was founded in 2004 and is owned and operated by Don Harshbarger. We are located just north of Canonsburg, PA southwest of Pittsburgh. We believe in repeat business and that's why our philosophy is to provide the highest quality work and exceptional customer service at a reasonable price. We take pride in our work and we have many loyal customers who continue to count on us for their driveway and parking lot maintenance needs. We use only high-quality equipment and products to ensure that your driveway or parking lot will not only look good, but will resist abuse from the elements and daily use as long as possible. ...

driveway pavers (21)

10/26/2020

Chuck S.

I was totally pleased with the courteous, prompt and professional way that I was treated. The job was done in the time frame promised and the quality was excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with these guys and I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Seal asphalt parking lot.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks !! It customers like you that that help us grow our business! Thanks again for the kind words.

02/17/2019

Kathy K.

They did an excellent and thorough job. It was done last fall and I will be hiring them again this coming Spring so that they can seal what they installed as well as seal the pre-existing part of our asphalt driveway.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway on top of very old concrete in bad condition

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the business and the review. It's because of customers like you that help grow my business! I look forward to working with you as well in the future.

07/10/2017

Shawn U.

Perfect, very professional, polite, and accommodating! They did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Asphalting a new driveway.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

Review for Top Coat Sealing Inc - PO Box 1527, Canonsburg, PA - 35506434

01/16/2017

CANDACE S.

Was on time and professional

Description of Work
Seal Driveway

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

09/08/2016

KAREN P.

What really made us select Don over other quotes was really his personality. He took the time to explain everything that needed to be done prior to during and after the replacement of the driveway. While his quote was in line with others we had give us a quote it was his follow up after the quote asking if we had any questions and if he needed to stop back for any reason that sold us. He and his crew where clean, polite and courteous. He even said he would be happy to come back free of charge if something needed to be touched up. We would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Don removed our old beat up concrete driveway and replaced with asphalt.

Work Completed On 08/08/2016

08/31/2016

Sara C.

Don was beyond excellent. Always answers his phone, gave a quick quote, and got the work done very quickly. Gave a really good price. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removed and put down new driveway

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

08/01/2016

Anne S.

Don was very professional. He and the workers showed up when they said they would and our driveway looks great. The only issue we had is that a piece of their equipment took off a piece of our siding. However, Don was incredibly professional about everything. They had gone to Home Depot, and had it fixed and painted by the end of the day. Honestly, they did a great job and had he not told me, I would have never even noticed there was an issue with the siding. We would definitely hire Don again. He made sure we he didn't rip up the whole driveway. He only ripped up areas of our asphalt that needed to be replaced, where as other companies were quoting ripping up the entire driveway. This helped keep the cost down. They are professional and did a great job for a competitive price. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Redid our asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 05/16/2016

[Member Name Removed].. Thanks for the review. It was great working with you and your husband as well. It 's customers like you that help me grow my business ..

08/01/2016

Anne S.

Good. They came on time. Don was great to deal with. Competitive quote. Only issue is they had knocked some siding off with equipment. But, I couldn't tell! They completely fixed it & told me about the issue afterwards. I was happy how they handled the mistake.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

02/08/2016

K B.

Description of Work
top coat, some asphalt repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2015

01/22/2016

Kurt Z.

Description of Work
Agreed to repair driveway.

Work Completed On 01/25/2016

12/25/2015

JAMES H.

Work Completed On 06/21/2015

11/27/2015

Steven H.

Description of Work
Top coat and patch asphalt drive. Fantastic job, as promised.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

10/22/2015

NISHANT B.

He performed the service as promised and did an excellent job with my driveway.

Description of Work
Don resurfacing and seal coated Asphalt Driveway.

Work Completed On 10/21/2015

08/28/2015

ken C.

Description of Work
Patched and sealed the parking lot at Krispy Kreme in Washington PA. Project went off like clockwork with no interuption to our business

Work Completed On 08/24/2015

08/03/2015

Timothy S.

I had the worst luck with other providers. If I wasn't getting my entire driveway redone, the work didn't seem worth it to them. Additionally, the other providers I found on Angie's List were horrible at getting back to me either when they said they would or just not calling back at all. Don was prompt and understood my frustration. He was responsive and got to me when he could. He kept his promise and did great work. I would highly recommend Top Seal and will plan on using them again for future work.

Description of Work
Sealed and patched a few areas on driveway.

Work Completed On 07/24/2015

11/06/2014

Dave D.

The owner visited my home to take a look at the driveway about 10 days prior to sealing it. At the time he mentioned it was the end of the season and the weather might not cooperate with having the work done this year. That said, he mentioned calling me if the weather improved and he was able to fit it in this year. I thanked him, accepted the quote, and went on with my day. About a week later the owner called me to ask if I was still interested in having my driveway sealed. I was glad he called and authorized the work. When the guys arrived to perform the work they were courteous, on time and professional. They methodically prepared the driveway, filled the cracks and applied the top coat. Thankfully the weather did work in my favor and the driveway sealed nicely.

Description of Work
Top Coat filled horizontal & vertical cracks in my driveway and applied driveway sealer to the entire service.

Work Completed On 10/27/2014

10/01/2014

Joe R.

Description of Work
Fill cracks and seal driveway.

Work Completed On 09/27/2014

07/28/2014

John G.

Description of Work
Hot tar cracks in the asphalt driveway and seal entire driveway. Excellent materials and application. Good non-skid surface. held up well over the winter.

Work Completed On 10/21/2013

07/09/2014

Jeffrey D.

Don does great work at a very reasonable price. Will definitely be using him for all of my future driveway sealing.

Description of Work
Driveway Seal Coat

Work Completed On 07/15/2012

01/26/2014

Bruno S.

Work Completed On 10/20/2013

04/08/2011

Richard D.

they did a good clean neat job. they were very informative.

Description of Work
They did the int sealing of a 1 yr old drive way.

Work Completed On 09/10/2010

Asphalt driveway, parking lot crack repair, line striping, patch work & seal coating.