Meticulous Painting Company LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

We are licensed and fully insured in Pa. We are very clean, respectful, and always professional. We offer a 10% "kick back" bonus check. If we paint your home, office or building and you refer a friend, family, or neighbor upon completion you will receive a check written to you as a token of our appreciation. Just call for details. Also all interiors booked between July 1st through New years eve 2012 will receive a free gallon of paint per room. All exteriors booked during end of season to April 1st will receive a professional exterior window cleaning. Also Professional cleaning lady is avail if job requires a little TLC. or you just want to sit back and relax....

Window Genie of South Hills Pittsburgh

Window Genie is the South Hill's leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, Holiday lights and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout South Hills area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

Offers by Window Genie of South Hills Pittsburgh on Angi

07/03/2018

I had to wait a while, but once we were booked, it flew. Tony and his guys worked hard, and did a beautiful job. Even in a utility room that didn't require a meticulous job, that is what I got! Aptly named company. Slightly more expensive, but so worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three rooms to paint, one with a vaulted ceiling. There was lots of trim! I also had some minor wall damage and a ceiling crack that need repaired.

12/06/2016

Tony's crew did an amazing job, quickly and carefully, on a time and materials basis. Finished up a lot of loose ends from previous unfinished projects, also. Very tidy and skilled. We were quite pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 4 rooms painted on the first floor, plus thfoyer, the stairwell and the 2nd floor landing. Was on a tight time line with a wedding and associated out-of-town guests looming ahead.

01/01/2016

08/28/2015

04/12/2015

I phoned Tony on a Thursday evening for an estimate to paint the interior of  my vacant rental town house. My luck, he was familiar with the community where I own the town house, and, even better he had a opening to begin the next day. True to his words, he was able "knock out the work in 2 days". Not only Tony and his crew do a great paining job; they left the house cleaner than when they entered...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of a two bedroom townhouse.

CATEGORY interior painters

This company can provide all your interior and exterior painting needs.We bring our manners to every job along with hard work. Once we start a job we finish. We don't bring tents!We can match stain, faux finish, you name it we do it. Drywall finishing work welcome along with wallpaper removal. We paint/stain/pwr wash decks, jungle gyms, metal buildings, barns, log homes and can do it all for a great price. We also offer a written warranty on all work performed by Meticulous Painting Company LLC.