Meticulous Painting Company LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

548 Circle Dr.

Canonsburg, PA 15317

We are licensed and fully insured in Pa. We are very clean, respectful, and always professional. We offer a 10% "kick back" bonus check. If we paint your home, office or building and you refer a friend, family, or neighbor upon completion you will receive a check written to you as a token of our appreciation. Just call for details. Also all interiors booked between July 1st through New years eve 2012 will receive a free gallon of paint per room. All exteriors booked during end of season to April 1st will receive a professional exterior window cleaning. Also Professional cleaning lady is avail if job requires a little TLC. or you just want to sit back and relax....

07/03/2018

Linda H.

I had to wait a while, but once we were booked, it flew. Tony and his guys worked hard, and did a beautiful job. Even in a utility room that didn't require a meticulous job, that is what I got! Aptly named company. Slightly more expensive, but so worth it.

Description of Work
I had three rooms to paint, one with a vaulted ceiling. There was lots of trim! I also had some minor wall damage and a ceiling crack that need repaired.

12/06/2016

BARBARA H.

Tony's crew did an amazing job, quickly and carefully, on a time and materials basis. Finished up a lot of loose ends from previous unfinished projects, also. Very tidy and skilled. We were quite pleased.

Description of Work
I needed 4 rooms painted on the first floor, plus thfoyer, the stairwell and the 2nd floor landing. Was on a tight time line with a wedding and associated out-of-town guests looming ahead.

01/01/2016

Bryan G.

08/28/2015

George J.

04/12/2015

SHARON J.

I phoned Tony on a Thursday evening for an estimate to paint the interior of my vacant rental town house. My luck, he was familiar with the community where I own the town house, and, even better he had a opening to begin the next day. True to his words, he was able "knock out the work in 2 days". Not only Tony and his crew do a great paining job; they left the house cleaner than when they entered.

Description of Work
Interior painting of a two bedroom townhouse.

07/07/2014

Julie C.

We were thrilled with the overall outcome, and my expectations are quite high. Tony was very responsive, and he accompanied his team throughout the project. The work was, in fact, meticulous. Tony's prices are going to be higher than others, BUT, I'm willing to pay for quality work and feel that the price is indicative of the overall quality of his work.

Description of Work
In September 2013, we contracted with Tony to paint all the exterior trim of our home, which included all windows, soffit/fascia, shutters, etc.

08/18/2013

Wesley P.

I have never seen anyone paint like these guys. This job was just finished today and I still look in awe at some of the work. In places, I honestly don't know how they accomplished what they did, getting down colored sections in narrow nooks with white trim on either side, while still achieving perfect lines and never slowing down. When I was looking around for painters to hire, I figured my goal just needed to be hire people who were honest and had high standards. It turns out there is a higher bar, though. These guys are truly exceptional in their level of skill. We hired Meticulous by the hour (plus materials) and I have never seen people working so hard, fast, or with as much dexterity. Every person on the crew was a highly skilled professional, and they finished much faster than I thought, and did a much better job than I thought was possible. All I'm thinking about now is what I can get Tony to do for us next.

Description of Work
Meticulous painting painted parts of the downstairs and upstairs of our house. We have an old house, so our plaster has cracks, which they repaired before painting, and the interfaces between walls and ceilings are less perfect than they would be in a modern house, making the task more difficult for a painter.

07/26/2013

Kristin M.

They have done beautiful work. They have really high standards and they live up to their name. They left my home in better condition. They can do more than painting. They were here when they said they would be.

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our home and my kitchen painted. We liked them so much we had them also replace cedar paneling on the exterior of our home.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/02/2013

SHARON J.

I called on Monday, gave him paint color by phone he picked it up and did the work on Tuesday.

Description of Work
Came with another man. Painted 10 shutters with two coats of paint. Paint was included in the price.

02/28/2013

Margaret S.

Tony at Meticulous Painters (724-799-6200) gave us a reasonable estimate along with plenty of ideas to consider before the work started. He and his crew were very professional and punctual, and easy to have in the house for a week. They arrived at exactly the scheduled time and got right to work every day of the project. Tony kept us informed of the progress and what to expect along the way. The work was finished beautifully, on time and within budget. As the work proceeded, a few detours were taken to address unexpected issues with electrical outlets, and Tony remained flexible and helpful. He is a talented painter - I watched him paint a perfectly straight line where the white vaulted ceiling met the adjacent beige wall, even while standing on a ladder and leaning out into the space. Tony and his crew repaired several areas on existing walls and ceilings where the drywall seams had not been smoothed out properly when they were finished more than twenty years ago. I am now looking at a smooth, clean, white ceiling without the ripples and waves I thought I’d have to ignore for the rest of our time in this house. The work that Meticulous Painters completed for us was very, very well done and we are extremely pleased. The difference a professional can make has become very apparent. It's just beautiful - we definitely got the high quality work we were looking for. Tony gave us an estimate for painting the house exterior, which we want to complete this summer. I won’t even bother getting additional estimates after dealing with Tony.

Description of Work
We have an older home which we have been remodeling in phases for years. The last step was to remove an interior wall and two unnecessary headers, which opened up the center of the house. We completed the demolition and the framing, and needed a drywall finisher and a painter for this project, as the vaulted ceiling and a stairwell were more than we wanted to attempt to finish and paint ourselves. We expected that the project could be somewhat difficult, as not all walls were square and the remnants of past sub-par drywall and painting jobs were evident (we admit that we did this work ourselves twenty-three years ago, when we were younger and could not afford professionals!). Our home is unusual, with custom woodwork, cabinetry, and furniture we have designed and constructed. It always bothered us a bit that some waves and bumps were fairly noticeable within the drywall that was already finished, so with this last project we decided to contract someone to not only finish and paint new drywall, but address the irregularities in the existing walls and ceilings.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Hilson Painting

Family owned and operated business Providing Professional Interior & Exterior Painting services since 2007 while building our Reputation on Trust, Honesty, and Quality Workmanship.. Servicing Commercial & Residential Properties in the Greater Pittsburgh and surrounding Area's.. Recognized for the Top Pro Award 2 years in a row with Thumbtack and Hired over 75 times in the past 18 months.. Hired 76 times Background checked 3 employees 13 years in business Top Pro status Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.  2019 Jan - Jun  2018 All year

Mac's Detailing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in pressure washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

B Squared Painting Plus

B Squared Painting Plus, established in 2017, prides itself on attention to detail and a quality customer experience. We're committed to providing professional, timely services to meet all your painting needs: interior, exterior, residential or commercial.

Offers by B Squared Painting Plus on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Meticulous Painting Company LLC.

How is Meticulous Painting Company LLC. overall rated?

Meticulous Painting Company LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Meticulous Painting Company LLC. open?

Meticulous Painting Company LLC. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Meticulous Painting Company LLC. provide

Meticulous Painting Company LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Meticulous Painting Company LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Meticulous Painting Company LLC.?

No, Meticulous Painting Company LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offer?

Meticulous Painting Company LLC. offers the following services: This company can provide all your interior and exterior painting needs.We bring our manners to every job along with hard work. Once we start a job we finish. We don't bring tents!We can match stain, faux finish, you name it we do it. Drywall finishing work welcome along with wallpaper removal. We paint/stain/pwr wash decks, jungle gyms, metal buildings, barns, log homes and can do it all for a great price. We also offer a written warranty on all work performed by Meticulous Painting Company LLC.