Squeaky's Window, Gutter and Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

Regularly Scheduled or One Time Only Services for Homes, Businesses & Non-Profit Organizations in Butler County and Surrounding Areas. Employing Clean-Cut, Non-Smoking Background Checked and Bonded Technicians. No Need To Be Home or Present When Most Work is Performed....

Western PA Roof Cleaning, LLC

Those ugly black streaks (and/or moss) make your roof look terrible and can even shorten its life span. Our biodegradable soaps and gentle application process will kill and remove all of the those black marks in one day... guaranteed. Every roof treatment includes a Written Ten Point Roof Inspection Report AND a limited Written Guarantee against future staining. Estimates are provided via phone or email using satellite imagery. We have over 2000 satisfied customers in North and West Allegheny County, Butler County and Beaver Counties. Call or visit our website for more info, or your free estimate! Your estimate is free, the service is friendly, and the results are 100% guaranteed! Your roof will look terrific again... for years to come! Call now: (724) 538-0173.

A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR

We are a 12-year Super Service Award winning company using state-of-the-art technology to stabilize foundation walls that are tipping, bowing, or shearing. We use The Fortress System (carbon/kevlar straps and anchors) to give you the strongest, most durable foundation repair. Our lifetime warranty is also transferable to the next owner. We also specialize in the repair and restoration of flat, concrete surfaces, such as driveways, patios, sidewalks, walkways, steps and porches (PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT POUR NEW CONCRETE). We can address cracking, crumbling, or spalling concrete, and offer the best technology in Power Washing and Sealing to achieve the best clean and protection with the #1 rated concrete sealer on the market. We offer Concrete Resurfacing in addition to repairs to give your concrete a fresh, new look. We use super non-skid elastomeric sealants for high-traffic surfaces that protect the concrete and keep you, your family and guests from slipping. We take great pride in offering honest, affordable ways and methods to our customers for the repairs they need. We look forward to working on your Foundation Repair & Stabilization and Concrete Restoration/Repair projects. Please check us out at http://aplusconcretefoundationrepair.com!

Offers by A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR on Angi
Grand View Window Cleaning Co

Grand View Window Cleaning specializes in window and gutter cleaning. Rather than being mediocre at many services, we perform just a few. This ensures you get an exceptional service experience and the most knowledgeable technicians! We ensure your financial protection by numerous means. First, BY CARRYING WORKER'S COMPENSATION ON EVERYONE THAT COMES ON YOUR PROPERTY, and two million dollars liability insurance. Our insurance limits cover working at any height on your house. Since both types insurances are imperative, we are happy to provide proof of coverage! Second, we are certified in safety training. Our goal is to not have an accident on your property, but if it were to happen, you are covered! Third, we don't use subcontractors. And last but not least, all of our employees are criminal background checked, drug free and have child abuse clearances. For an instant estimate, check out our website. If desired, we can also set up your future cleaning on a routine schedule. That way you can focus on what matters most to you!

Offers by Grand View Window Cleaning Co on Angi

06/24/2015

Patricia M.

03/23/2015

Mary S.

At first four phone messages went unreturned. Then, by chance, the owner answered. He personally scheduled my appointment and also said that he would be doing the job himself. When the appointment day arrived he was a no show. Not only did not show up to perform the service he did not even have the professional courtesy to call and let me know that he would not be coming. Do not do business with this cleaning service.

Description of Work
Nothing. He did not show up as scheduled.

07/22/2013

David H.

My last window washer charged around $40.00. And he also removed and cleaned all of my screens! I subsequently removed my screens because we liked the way our windows looked without them and we never opened our windows. When I couldn't reach him, I called others. Squeeky's was the first to return my call, so I had them come to do the job. The guy who came said they were trying out some new equipment. It looked like it was a foaming broom on an extension pole. Anyway, the result was horrible! It made the windows look even worse! I pointed this out to the person performing the job and he did them again.....this time with his normal equipment. They looked horrible. I pointed out the results and he went over a few more windows. He came in to give me the bill, which was twice what I paid before and I just paid it, disgusted with the results. The windows looked worse than when they came. I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Washed the outside windows. They didn't have to remove any screens as that had already been done.

06/03/2013

Dave S.

I had the gutters cleaned late fall for 2012. At that time we also used another service they offer of sealing the joints. During the cleaning process they use a leaf blower and a snake to clear any clogs. The process was done with such force it caused joints not leaking to loosen and leak. Also, in February a downspout froze closed. First time in 15 years of owning our home. My wife contacted them and the owner was extremely rude. Refused to believe they were at fault. It was determined by his employee that the screen used in the gutter was failing to allow the water to run thru the downspout quickly causing the water to freeze. At that point we also told him about all the leaking joints. Including the 3 we originally asked him to seal. He spoke by phone to the owner and he assured us that the first sign of the spring thaw they would return to remove the screen and re-seal the joints. It is now June and never heard from them again. Our gutters continue to drip at each joint. I would not recommend a company that does not stand behind their word and argues with my wife on the phone instead of offering to at least take a look at the problem before claiming and quot;it's not our faultand quot;!

Description of Work
Clean gutters

05/14/2013

Cari C.

Very prompt, clean, and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

06/13/2012

Diane C.

I have had them wash my windows a few times. I have been very happy with their work and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows for me.

06/13/2011

aimee C.

Very professional and this is the 2nd time we have used them. We actually used them before in July 2009 and will look to use them again this year.

Description of Work
gutter and above ground down spout cleaning. We had screens on our gutters but with oak trees surrounding our house, the debris still managed to clog our downspouts. We also have a good amt of landscapping around our house. They were able to respond quickly and without damaging any of our landscape, clear the gutters and down spouts. All debris was cleaned up.

Category gutter cleaning

04/19/2011

BRENDA P.

The crew of two men came out on time and they were done in less than an hour. They applied a solution that included bleach to the shingle surface.

Description of Work
After quite a search for someone who will clean dark streaks off of roofs, I found Thom at Squeaky's. His crew came out and climbed up on our high steep roof and cleaned off the ugly dark streaks that had formed. It looked like new. When we put our house on the market a few months later in 2010, it sold in 3 weeks! Not many folks in our area tend to their roofs no matter how upscale their homes are. This is one way to make your house stand out in the neighborhood.

Category roof cleaning

Squeaky's Window, Gutter and Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

130 Remil Dr

Butler, PA 16001

Premium Window Cleaning, Gutter & Down Spout Clean-Outs, Gutter Whitening, Chandelier & High Fixture Cleaning, Mobile Pressure Washing, Roof & Shingle Cleaning, Efflorescence & Graffiti Removal

MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Visa