Gerald Giel Garage Doors

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

700 Pittsburgh Rd

Butler, PA 16002

We are a leader in garage doors and related services in the greater Pittsburgh area. With more than 30 years of experience, you can be assured Gerald Giel Garage Doors can meet your garage door needs. Not only do we carry products from the finest manufacturers in the industry, our team of sales and service technicians can assure you are purchasing a reliable door or opener that fits your needs and your budget We welcome the opportunity to supply, install or repair your garage door and to answer all your garage door questions. ...

09/18/2017

David S.

Better than expected. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke. And installed keypad

07/24/2017

Jacquelyn M.

I contacted one company who gave me an estimate over $1,000. Then, we called Giel. His response was immediate. He gave us an estimate for a new opener, installed it and now it runs smoothly and quietly.

Description of Work
Our garage door opener malfunctioned.

06/20/2017

Tom M.

Jeff was very professional and new his product very well and easy to talk to this company is very highly recommended

Description of Work
Garage door cable replaced and new garage door opener

04/17/2017

Thomas W.

Very well timely and done with care. Finished on time.

Description of Work
Replace old garage doors

Category garage doors,doors

08/13/2016

Kevin S.

Went very well. I wanted to add a few touches and Gerry was cognizant of the costs and made sure I knew what I was asking for.

Description of Work
Replaced double garage door. The old garage door was wood and I just got tired of painting it every 2 - 3 years.

01/14/2016

Robert M.

We had a garage door opener that quit working after many years of service. Have had previous experience with the business so it was a no brainer to have them install a new opener. Called them late yesterday morning knowing it was too late for service that day. They were here at 8 am and in a little over one hour had the opener in place and operational. The business owners and the servicemen are responsive, professional and provide great service for a reasonable fee. Would strongly recommend them for garage doors, openers and entrance doors as well.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken garage door opener

04/17/2015

jason G.

I came across this company at the home and garden show. I called later that week to schedule a estimate. This was the second company out of seven I contacted to provide a bid on replacing two garage doors. The bid was the lowest by $300 but I choose another company, here's why. Out of the 5 bids I received 4 of them measured my garage doors at 78 X 96. Giel measured it at 72 X 96. He gave me this big speech about why he needed to reframe my doors because of low headroom. Because of that I was going to lose 6 inches of Clarence at the entrance to my garage. I mentioned this to the rest of the companies that came out and they all said I just needed a double track and no framing was needed. Just guessing but he probably got stuck with 2 custom doors and tried to dump them off on me. Read his other reviews and look how often people say he did framing work for them.

Description of Work
Provided estimate.

Category garage doors,doors

06/02/2014

MARK Z.

Showed up on time to estimate. His price was $900 less than two other estimates for same premium quality doors. Scheduled install date the following week. Installer showed up on time, did the work, hauled away our very old garage doors, cleaned up. Professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
Installed two new garage doors.

04/03/2013

Janet L.

Very high quality doors for a great price. They came to my home directly with samples and advice on what type of door would work for the house and at the price we were aiming to spend. I picked out the doors and they were able to come and install within a couple days. The front office and the installers were top notch and professional. Willing to listen and deliver.

Description of Work
Now I know why they are the leader in the garage door service / business. They reached and exceeded my expectations. Never pushy or try to upsell doors or services. The owner is amazing and extremely responsive. I wish all home services / contractors held to high standards.

02/15/2013

JOY P.

Gerry was extremely responsive and professional. I contacted several other companies and the prices were outrageous. Some of the companies said they were going to send out guys to do an estimate and never got back to me. I live in another state and Jerry worked with me to get the job done. It took them two days. His guys came and did what they were supposed to my specifications. It happened faster than I expected and the work was impeccable. Any other work I need for that I called him back but he does not do that work , but he gave me an recommendation.

Description of Work
I purchased three Liftmaster Garage Doors (stock) in White with Garage Door Openers. GST+0WH... GARAGA STANDARD PLUS WHITE 8' X 7' SOLID GARAGE DOOR 3 LHR TORSION 680.00 2,040.00 3 FRAMING FRAMING WORK 250.00 750.00 There was framing work that needed to be done.

Emergency Door Services

Emergency Door Services is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards.

Offers by Emergency Door Services on Angi
    R W Cox Garage Doors

R. W. Cox Garage Doors has been the resource for residential and commercial garage doors in Sharon, PA and the surrounding area including New Castle, Farrell and Greenville since 1975. Whether you are looking to improve your home’s exterior with installation of a new carriage door, need a garage door opener installed or need repairs on your commercial overhead door, our experienced and skilled technicians will provide prompt, professional service. With more than 35 years of experience, we provide professional installation and repair of all major brands and are a factory authorized wholesaler for Wayne-Dalton, Amarr and CHI doors as well as Liftmaster and Genie garage door openers. Need emergency repairs on your overhead door or garage door opener? We offer 24 hours a day – 7 days a week emergency service.

Installation and repair of garage doors, broken torsion springs, extension springs, damaged doors & broken garage door openers.

Ask for details.