Pestmaster Services

• Trade License Number
  • 750273

24 N BRYN MAWR AVE

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Green Friendly Pest Solutions For Greater Philadelphia. At Pestmaster Services we take your concerns seriously. We understand how important it is to stay on top of pest problems without risking the health of your family or pets. To accomplish our goal of keeping things green, we stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and products to deliver environmentally friendly pest management. ...

Resposiveness

pest control (15)

03/23/2021

Perfect - best experience- we now hire them through a service contract. Caring and knowledgeable!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Controlsugar ant temoval

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

02/24/2021

Great! I highly recommend Pestmaster Services. Resolved my problem quickly and affordably.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

12/29/2020

Amazing! Jeff and Ken were prompt in their reply and true professionals. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

11/03/2020

Fast and easy...work done within hours of my first phone call. Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/26/2020

Several bait stations were set at strategic locations inside and outside my house. We noticed that mouse activity ceased within a couple weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

09/12/2020

On Friday 9/11 I had to have a bees nest taken care. I put out my request at 9am and by 9:15 Ken Large from Pestmaster service called me. He came out at 1:00pm and took care of the nest. He took care of it that day and I don't have the bees coming back. He was very friendly and efficient. I would use Mr. Large again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest ControlBees nest taken care of

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/18/2020

Ken did a nice job and our problem was solved quickly. He indicated a return visit might be necessary but that wasn't required since the first service call remedied the problem. I will definitely recommend Ken to anyone needing a similar service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a yellow jacket nest at the front door of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

04/10/2020

They did a great job, on time and I had a good experience. Ken is very nice and their pricing was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of a rodent problem on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

04/08/2020

Very well, Gary was professional, explained all of his procedures, and was thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

04/08/2020

These guys did excellent work, were very unobtrusive and quick. Great price too! Would highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ant control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Pest control and exterminating, termite control, rodent control, bed bug control. spotted lanternfly control, mosquito and tick control, disinfecting and mitigation services. We also online pay through our website, in addition to check, credit cards, and debit cards.

We do not specialize in animal removal -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal