Janusky Group LLC.

Founded 1966 • With Angi since January 2012

We are a family-owned business with experience in all areas of renovation, repair, and new construction. Janusky Contracting and Custom Carpentry, now Janusky Group LLC, was begun over 40 years ago by Larry Janusky Sr. and has progressed into the next generation. Our business has relied solely on word-of-mouth advertising since its inception. We feel our continued success and long-term customer relationships are testament to our passion for the work. We consider it a privilege and an honor that our customers invite us into their homes and trust us with their projects. In return for that trust, we strive to to deliver top quality results with a strong attention to detail, regardless of job size. As a fully licensed and insured company we guarantee all of our work. We also offer free estimates. Thank you for your interest in the Janusky Group LLC. We look forward to working with you on your future carpentry and construction projects!!...

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

Closets By Design

At Closets by Design, we design, build and install custom organizational projects (we don't offer closet clean out or junk removal services). Our designers travel to your home for a free consultation. We manufacture everything locally in our office in Exton, PA. Our installers are all full time employees who are a treat to have in your home! We handle Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, New Castle, and Philadelphia counties.

Garcia Home Remodeling Inc

We specialize in all forms of home remodeling, from exterior to interior. Stucco, masonry, roofing, siding, carpentry, electric and plumbing

06/03/2017

Kimberly C.

Matt is a pleasure to work with. Professional and provides excellent workmanship with a cheerful and positive demeanor. Estimates are detailed and fairly priced. Workers are on time, extremely courteous and cleaned up beautifully every day during the 10 week project. We're only sorry we didn't know about Matt sooner. Would not hesitate to use on future projects. Referred to friends who were very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Total renovation of a large room that required insulation, drywall, custom carpentry, installation of Quartz desktop, painting etc.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking

07/06/2015

scott S.

Matt completely transformed the front of our house with a new front door and white composite framing, and replaced the shutters on the first floor. Matt was very helpful in the selection of the materials and design of the framing. The craftmanship of the project is outstanding and Matt was a true professional throughout the process.

Description of Work
We had the front door replaced and new framing installed, and new shutters were installed.

Category woodworking

04/14/2015

william B.

I chose Janusky for the work based on Angie's List reviews. From the very first phone contact, Mr. Janusky was patient and professional; first impressions can be lasting impressions. Mr. Janusky showed up for the estimate exactly on time, and he went through various options with the materials that can be used, such as design of the recessed cavity, type of trim and the fabrication of the crown molding to be installed. He took notes and measurements, listened to my ideas, and patiently provided the pros and cons of each option. I concluded that he was serious about my business and had in-depth experience with the proposed work. Upon the projected scheduled days, he needed to slide a day or two, due to his preceding job whose completion was dependent on the weather conditions. I adjusted my work schedule to accommodate, in order to be available on-site. On the first day of work, Mr. Janusky was prompt, as was his other contractor. After a brief introduction to her and another run-down of the work, the project was underway. The job was completed in three days, with a fourth day used for payment and pick-up of tools and final clean-up. Mr. Janusky was on-site for some of the work and to provide a foreman's role to the other contractor. He was available for any concern, and the other contractor, Christine, did a good job. Due to the nature of the project, there was a minor "bleed-through" of the family room's wall work onto the other side of the wall. I did not notice it, until the night of the final work day, when I turned on the light and saw a minor protrusion of the perimeter of the recessed cavity on the other side. I surmised it was due to the use of the hammer during the recessed cavity framing. Mr. Janusky voluntarily and without provocation asked to receive only a partial payment for the work, as a good-faith gesture, until the repair was made. He came back on-site to spackle, to sand, and to paint the entire repair area at no cost to me (except for my time.) Only when I was satisfied did he accept the remaining balance of the contract. All the while, he was very patient, respectful, communicative and thoroughly professional. I strongly recommend Matt Janusky for any of your carpentry needs. He can build a house from the ground up, so his expertise extends beyond carpentry. If you want quality work with old-school work ethic and professionalism, Janusky is the one-stop shop for your home projects.

Description of Work
Built a large recessed wall for flat screen TV, drywall and wood trim installation in family room.

Category contractors,drywall,woodworking

07/06/2014

Wayne W.

Excellent. This was above and beyond the call of duty, especially on a July 3 right before the long weekend. I will very definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I was in a bit of a jam because we had ordered a new washer and dryer, and it didn't quite fit through one of the doors. After some frantic measurements, I figured it would indeed fit if we removed the door stops on the inside door frame. I needed somebody to do this job fairly quickly since we had to reschedule the delivery. Larry Janusky got in touch with me a short time later and came over the same afternoon. He was punctual, professional, friendly, and most of all, highly skilled. He removed the door stops cleanly and efficiently, and we had our washer and dryer delivered (successfully) a short time later.

Category woodworking

03/03/2014

Daniela D.

The guy who came out did a lot of things because I had a list of stuff to be done. He was great. He was very professional, very timely and reasonably priced for what he did but he was just very busy and I cannot get him back. His work ethic, cleanup and job behaviors are all great. I have had no issues with him on those. If I were to recommend him to some friends or family members, I would tell them that if they can get him then they should take him. They should just ask him if he has a lot going on because I had an issue with his availability. If I could get him here, I would use him again.

Description of Work
I used Janusky Group LLC in the fall of 2013 for repairing a window and doing handyman work for me.

Category handyman service,replacement windows

02/16/2014

Justin B.

I ended up going with another provider, but they were prompt responding to my emails and extremely friendly. I would certainly consider using them in the future for another job.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for installation of two ceiling fans and kitchen backsplash.

Category electrician,home remodeling

02/01/2014

Juliet K.

As an architect, I work with contractors everyday. I have met some mediocre contractors, a lot of good contractors but very few excellent contractors. Matt Janusky and his partner Larry are excellent. I designed and drew up the plans for the porch addition and mudroom for a client and the Janusky group was hired to do the job. I met several times with their team before, during, and after construction and found them to be knowledgeable, honest, friendly, and most of all, good at building stuff! They pay close attention to every construction detail in a project, (even those details that the homeowner will never see) to ensure that each project is of the highest quality. They are easy to work with and, when they encounter an unexpected problem, they are able to find a solution. I have recommended them to many of my clients and hope to hire them to work on my own house.

Description of Work
I worked with the Janusky group during the construction of a new porch and mudroom for a client.

Category decks,remodeling,woodworking

01/16/2014

Cari D.

Janusky Group, LLC is the best. Matt Janusky, the owner, is a very honest, detailed-oriented and highly-skilled contractor who treats the customer the way he wants to be treated. Janusky Group, LLC was always prompt, on schedule, and 100% reliable. The company's work is the best I've ever experienced, and I've been dealing with contractors for many years. I highly recommend Janusky Group, LLC without hesitation.

Description of Work
Basement renovation; door and window replacements

Category remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors,basement remodeling

08/13/2013

Nicole M.

Mattt was very responsive and professional with calling and emailing me regarding an estimate. He was on time for the appointment and he spent an hour or more going over different options with me. Matt came back again with his foreman to do a more thorough look at the job. I was not able to afford the quote but I want to tell members how comfortable I was with him and he was very down to earth!

Description of Work
I contacted Matt for an estimate and he came out the next day.

Category home remodeling

08/06/2013

Susan G.

Simply put, Janusky Group is the most professional, thorough contractor I have ever hired for anything related to home repair. Matt Janusky came out to give me an estimate. Being a Main Line based company, I thought for sure their price was going to be higher than the others, but they quoted me a price that was comparable to the others. Several other companies that gave me quotes either couldn't accommodate the time constraint, tried to overcharge me, or simply didn't want to do the job. And these were other contractors that I had found on AngiesList with high ratings! The work was done all in one day by Matt and Terry. Very professional and very knowledgable guys. Before they finished, the new home buyers wanted to come over and check out the work. They ended up staying for almost an hour and Matt & Terry spent that entire time talking with them, explaining the work they had performed, and putting their fears to rest. Matt even went back into the crawlspace to take pictures for them since they didn't want to crawl in there themselves. Almost an hour of helping us, the buyer and seller, out! And the best part was that they did it with a smile on their faces with genuine sincerity that I have never seen from any other home contractors I have hired. I never write reviews, but these guys earned it. I have them coming out to give me a quote on some work for my fiancee's house later this week and I'll no doubt hire them again anytime I need something done right.

Description of Work
I am in the process of selling my house and I needed various carpentry jobs done; rotted door trim repaired, damaged floor joist sistered, rotted sill plate replaced, and a top plate needed repaired. Much of this work was done in a 3ft high crawlspace.

Category contractors,woodworking

Residential and small commercial renovations include but not limited to: Kitchens, bathrooms, decks, basements, doors, windows, framing, custom carpentry, tile, cabinetry, flooring, plumbing, electrical, painting, interior/exterior french drain, water & insect damage

Please feel free to call If we don't offer that service we may have someone in our group that we can recommend

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover