John Luke Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

Full service residential and commercial plumbing and heating contractor that does repairs and installation. We proudly serve the main line and Delaware County. We are committed to customer satisfaction....

Nguyen's HVAC Services Inc.

Nguyen's Services is a family owned and operated heating & air conditioning company with over 10 years of experience. Being a small company means we have very reasonable prices. We will push ourselves to fix your system before even thinking about replacing it. Do you have a Boiler and want to have air conditioning installed without big ductwork and home renovations? Don't sweat it! Call us today for a quote on a High Velocity System! Give us a call and see how we can help you!

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

P & M Beckett Enterprises LLC

We've been proudly serving all of Delaware County for over 17 years and the next time you need something done around your house, we'd be glad to help you, too. Rely on our years of professional experience to make sure the job gets done right the first time. We offer a one year grantee on our labor. Please be advised when purchasing our deals that we work in 3 man crews

02/18/2021

I have used John look plumbing and heating for more years than I can remember. He is dependable and I trust him like a family member.

Description of Work
Plumbing & Heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

12/27/2017

John and his team have been helping us with our plumbing/heating needs for many years now. They are always incredibly thorough, skillful and personable. John and Tom were over just this morning doing our heating inspection and we happened to have a problem with one of our light fixtures in the basement (smoking and smelling awful) - they took at least an extra hour out of their day to make sure th...

Description of Work
Plumbing & Heating inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/19/2017

Various repairs to gas heater This man did excellent work

Description of Work
Various repairs to gas heater

Category plumbing

11/24/2015

We have used John Luke for many years to evaluate and fix a multitude of plumbing and heating issues in our home. He is a master plumber - he seems to know everything. He shows up quickly and takes his time to assess the situation and make reasonable recommendations. We live in a very old house so he has had to deal with some tricky fixes. He and his employees are knowledgeable, thorough, and very...

Description of Work
boiler repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We appreciate your review and we're so happy you were pleased with the work. We look forward to working with you again! Sheryl Weaver White John Luke Plumbing & Heating LLC

12/30/2014

Came and scoped out job. Provided details about the products and returned the next day to do the installation. Also provided a source for gas fireplace logs. Pleasant , professional responsive. I will use them for other work going forward.

Description of Work
Installed a water powered sump pump back up and a gas line to a fireplace

Category plumbing

09/02/2014

Job finished and gas turned back on in a very timely manner. House guests were shocked how fast and well the job was completed

Description of Work
Fixed 3 gas leaks over a holiday weekend

03/17/2014

I don't know how I found him originally. I like the quality of work, and attention to the customer. They will be removing a boiler, and replacing it with a new one.

Description of Work
I use John Luke Plumbing & Heating. I used them today. They are in the process of replacing a boiler.

Category heating & cooling contractor

02/27/2014

He was knowledgable and offered solutions to our questions. Would definitely rec to friends and family and may call on him again for other issues in the future.

Description of Work
Responded to our call for assistance when pipes had frozen over in our master bathroom. We made multiple calls to other plumbers for help that day and John Luke was the first and only to respond back and make an appt to come out to help us the next day. He was knowledgable about our specific situation (we have flexible tube plumbing pipes which are less prone to bursting) and was able to offer several options to remedy our problem. He provided us with estimates for his work soon after his visit and followed up over the next few days to see how everything was going.

01/26/2014

Mr. Luke himself returned my emergency call within 15 minutes on a Sunday. He asked questions about our frozen pipe, and counseled higher home temperature, don't panic, and he would check in regularly. He did not want to charge anything for 30 minutes of his time, phone calls, and advice. My family made him our permanent plumber for our home and family owned business.

Description of Work
Responded to a Sunday emergency call right away, gave advice & counsel, and promised to be on immediate call for on-site repair if needed.

06/07/2013

I called John on his non-emergent number on a Thursday night after calling two other plumbers days before without a response. John called Friday morning before I was even awake and followed up with a second call as I was waking up. He asked what I needed and told me that he would send out his team based on my schedule for the day. The team (Rich and Mike) arrived promptly and were professional, friendly and courteous. Rich gave clear explanations on what was needed and explained my options. He made sure that I felt comfortable with my choices and gave exact pricing on the work. The guys made sure that they laid a covering on the floor and maintained a very clean work environment. The gave me options on how I wanted the faucet installed and were patient as I kept changing my mind. The completed the work quickly and left a clean area. I would definitely use again!!!

Description of Work
Changed and replaced bathroom shower head, removed kitchen faucet, cleaned sink deck, reinstalled garbage disposal, tightened leaky joints.

Category plumber

Appliance hook-ups, drain cleaning, fixture replacement, kitchen & bath remodelling, faucet, garbage disposal, gas line, new boiler, water heater, steam heating, filter repair & installation.

MasterCard, Check, Visa