John Luke Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

2720 Stoney Creek Rd

Broomall, PA 19008

Full service residential and commercial plumbing and heating contractor that does repairs and installation. We proudly serve the main line and Delaware County. We are committed to customer satisfaction....

02/18/2021

Allegra C.

I have used John look plumbing and heating for more years than I can remember. He is dependable and I trust him like a family member.

Description of Work
Plumbing & Heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

12/27/2017

Margaret K.

John and his team have been helping us with our plumbing/heating needs for many years now. They are always incredibly thorough, skillful and personable. John and Tom were over just this morning doing our heating inspection and we happened to have a problem with one of our light fixtures in the basement (smoking and smelling awful) - they took at least an extra hour out of their day to make sure that it was safe until I was able to get an electrician over to fix it. Over the years, John has consistently gone the extra mile for our family and genuinely cares and takes great pride in his work!

Description of Work
Plumbing & Heating inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

06/19/2017

henri S.

Various repairs to gas heater This man did excellent work

Description of Work
Various repairs to gas heater

06/02/2016

Christine D.

Description of Work
Thoroughly pleased with the service provided for replacement of two laundry valves and hoses. From the estimate to doing the work, appreciated the professionalism, attentiveness and courtesy. When the work involved was less than they had described in the estimate, they adjusted the price down appropriately. A year ago they did two other more complex jobs for me. At that time I had a 50 gal gas hot water replaced that required new venting and pipe work, as well as replacement of a three junction drain pipe in a tight awkward location. The cost of those two services was $1831 and $445, the total of which was the best estimate of three.

Category plumbing

We appreciate the kind review. It's always good to know when our customers are pleased with what we do. We love our customers and look forward to doing work for you again. Sheryl Weaver White John Luke Plumbing & Heating LLC

11/24/2015

adrienne O.

We have used John Luke for many years to evaluate and fix a multitude of plumbing and heating issues in our home. He is a master plumber - he seems to know everything. He shows up quickly and takes his time to assess the situation and make reasonable recommendations. We live in a very old house so he has had to deal with some tricky fixes. He and his employees are knowledgeable, thorough, and very reasonable in price. Today, one day before settlement on the house we are selling, our boiler stopped operating. He dropped everything and came to the rescue, as always. Thank you John Luke!

Description of Work
boiler repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We appreciate your review and we're so happy you were pleased with the work. We look forward to working with you again! Sheryl Weaver White John Luke Plumbing & Heating LLC

12/30/2014

Laurie L.

Came and scoped out job. Provided details about the products and returned the next day to do the installation. Also provided a source for gas fireplace logs. Pleasant , professional responsive. I will use them for other work going forward.

Description of Work
Installed a water powered sump pump back up and a gas line to a fireplace

09/02/2014

Sara D.

Job finished and gas turned back on in a very timely manner. House guests were shocked how fast and well the job was completed

Description of Work
Fixed 3 gas leaks over a holiday weekend

03/17/2014

MARIAN S.

I don't know how I found him originally. I like the quality of work, and attention to the customer. They will be removing a boiler, and replacing it with a new one.

Description of Work
I use John Luke Plumbing & Heating. I used them today. They are in the process of replacing a boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/27/2014

Andrea L.

He was knowledgable and offered solutions to our questions. Would definitely rec to friends and family and may call on him again for other issues in the future.

Description of Work
Responded to our call for assistance when pipes had frozen over in our master bathroom. We made multiple calls to other plumbers for help that day and John Luke was the first and only to respond back and make an appt to come out to help us the next day. He was knowledgable about our specific situation (we have flexible tube plumbing pipes which are less prone to bursting) and was able to offer several options to remedy our problem. He provided us with estimates for his work soon after his visit and followed up over the next few days to see how everything was going.

01/26/2014

Irene T.

Mr. Luke himself returned my emergency call within 15 minutes on a Sunday. He asked questions about our frozen pipe, and counseled higher home temperature, don't panic, and he would check in regularly. He did not want to charge anything for 30 minutes of his time, phone calls, and advice. My family made him our permanent plumber for our home and family owned business.

Description of Work
Responded to a Sunday emergency call right away, gave advice & counsel, and promised to be on immediate call for on-site repair if needed.

06/07/2013

Kevin M.

I called John on his non-emergent number on a Thursday night after calling two other plumbers days before without a response. John called Friday morning before I was even awake and followed up with a second call as I was waking up. He asked what I needed and told me that he would send out his team based on my schedule for the day. The team (Rich and Mike) arrived promptly and were professional, friendly and courteous. Rich gave clear explanations on what was needed and explained my options. He made sure that I felt comfortable with my choices and gave exact pricing on the work. The guys made sure that they laid a covering on the floor and maintained a very clean work environment. The gave me options on how I wanted the faucet installed and were patient as I kept changing my mind. The completed the work quickly and left a clean area. I would definitely use again!!!

Description of Work
Changed and replaced bathroom shower head, removed kitchen faucet, cleaned sink deck, reinstalled garbage disposal, tightened leaky joints.

06/30/2011

Dave. ..

Previous plumbers put 2 hot water pipes to my art room sinks I found this out when I turned on the faucet. They "corrected it" so I got cold water. They ran both lines in the attic over a high ceiling room and didn't even attempt to insulate them. I found out about that when THEY burst during a freeze and began pouring water into the room below. We were fortunate to be home to turn off the water before it went too far. There is more history with these "plumbers" .So, we called John, who was highly recommended by people in my business group. He came right out -on a SUNDAY - and evaluated the damage and the corrective procedure. He solved all the problems, explained everything his was gong to do in detail and now enjoy the comfort of knowing it was done correctly. He kept to his estimate and there were no surprises.

Description of Work
2 water pipes burst in the ceiling. Ceiling is 21' above the floor. John cut and capped them. He ran new lines on an inside wall. (We did our own wall repairs to keep costs down) He replaced a hot water heater that was 12 years old and showing age.

07/03/2008

MARIAN S.

I enjoy have a service contract with them, but they will help you in case of emergency, even if you don't have a contract. The technicians are intelligent and capable.

Description of Work
We have this company service out furnace and A/C unit every season. We have a service contract with them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

DiBiase Heating & Cooling Company

Since 2008, DiBiase Heating and Cooling Company has been West Chester’s go-to source for heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality services, water heater services, and more! Available in Downington, Chester Springs, and all of the surrounding areas, we specialize in fast, effective workmanship and customer-focused service that leaves our customers 100% satisfied. From installations and replacements to preventative maintenance, our licensed, insured, trained, and certified team members take care of everything your equipment needs to keep your home environment comfortable, clean, and healthy. Our doors are open 24/7, and we’re always available to provide you with same-day appointments, virtual consultations, free proposals, and more. Call today to let our team make your home as comfortable as possible!

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Craft Mechanical Services

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Drain Cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Appliance hook-ups, drain cleaning, fixture replacement, kitchen & bath remodelling, faucet, garbage disposal, gas line, new boiler, water heater, steam heating, filter repair & installation.