Greenstone Gardens

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2008

Greenstone Gardens is a full service Landscaping and Hardscaping company. We are an authorized E.P. Henry contractor. We have over 30 years’ experience. We are family owned and operated. We offer our customers high quality, professional service. Our company goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Let

hardscaping (128)lawn & landscaping (67)Patios (39)drain pipe installation (22)masonry (20)excavating (19)landscape lighting (15)fence company (7)foundation repair (2)lawn care (14)mulch delivering (11)concrete repair (8)

09/05/2022

Thomas S.

Perfect, Mark gave us a reasonable estimate. Mark Jr. showed up with the crew and 2 1/2 days they were done. They installed and extra drain to address a low spot in the driveway at no extra cost. So happy watching the water come down our steep driveway and channel into our new driveway. The pavers were completely dry within a 1/2 hour after the rain. I would definitely recommend this company for any further landscaping or hardscaping(in my case) Great Job!

Description of Work
Pull up pavers, redo foundation, and install new drive way drain

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

08/03/2021

Stephen M.

The work performed exceeded all my expectations. The Greenstone crew was the best I have ever used.

Description of Work
Removal of deck and concrete front walk and replaced with paver patio and walkway

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Review for Greenstone Gardens - PO Box 657, Broomall, PA - 39426464

03/10/2021

Jonathan M.

The work went wonderfully. Mark and his crew were efficient, professional and left the yard stabilized and spotless. We are thrilled with how the patio came out. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Backyard EP Henry Paver patio, block sitting wall, block and paver steps

Category hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Greenstone Gardens - PO Box 657, Broomall, PA - 39239932

10/10/2020

Derek Z.

Remove old flagstone patio and two walkways. Install new EP Henry expanded paver patio, with sitting wall and lights. Install two new porous paver walkways and replace part of driveway with porous pavers as walkway/border along patio. Add underground drainage from downspouts

Description of Work
Everyone at Greenstone was great to work with. Mark Sr during the planning, John helping with design, Laura in the office and Mark Jr running the project along with his crew. Mark Jr was responsive and flexible during the project as we made a number of changes and added a few things. And the crew worked hard each day, answered questions as they went along and cleaned up well after each day. We are very happy with all of the work and are enjoying our new patio!

Category masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/29/2020

Kelly L.

The company did a great job, on time, within budget, and their team of workers was professional and hardworking. Would definitely recommend Greenstone Gardens.

Description of Work
we needed some french drains installed for some serious backyard drainage issues.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/27/2020

Carter R.

This was our second time working with Greenstone Gardens. This year they did hardscaping on our front stairs as well as landscaping and last summer they installed a hardscaped patio. Mark Sr, Mark Jr, and their team have always been fantastic to work with and do incredible work. They are very quick to respond, very friendly to work with, and very professional. The crew that does the work is top-notch and does not skip a detail and delivers the best quality work. On top of all of that, their pricing is exceptionally competitive and fair. We look forward to working with them again on future projects.

Description of Work
Hardscaping of patio and stairs. Full landscaping of front and backyard

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/24/2020

Kathy S.

I had a previous contractor building a patio and drainage system and had to fire him for what he was doing to my backyard. Even for me, who knows nothing of building a patio and drainage system, I knew there were serious problems with the work, so I had him leave before it was completed. It was a total disaster. I contacted 3 reputable companies to get estimates and ideas on ripping everything out and redoing it properly. Each one had the same jaw-dropping reaction to the disaster that was left from the previous guy. From the moment I met Mark and we walked through how this would be redone, I was so impressed with him and his ideas and the way he ran his business and talked about his crews. He understood how devastated I was about what had been left behind by the previous guy and he had his crew start work here a week sooner than expected. He said I would be very happy when it was done and that it would be perfect and he was right! I am so excited now to see the beautiful work that Javier and his crew did. Just watching them work each day from the moment they arrived to the moment they left each day was so impressive. They knew exactly what they were doing. This is a company that does what we all want from a contractor and almost never get - they give you a team of experienced, professional workers who show up every day until your job is done. No running to other jobs or showing up late or walking around trying to figure out what they will do that day. The quality of their workmanship is impeccable. The final product is beautiful! They didn't just do the job. They made sure that they left everything surrounding their work looking better than when they started. And I can feel confident that what they delivered will last forever. I can't thank Mark and his people enough for giving me my own little slice of heaven. This is a company who cares. I would highly recommend them to everyone and I will definitely hire them again when the time comes that I want to make other improvements to my landscape.

Description of Work
Build patio and drainage system

Category excavators, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/10/2020

Al A.

We had a great experience with Mark and his team. They were quick to respond to our initial request and come out to review what we wanted done. The team that did the work were courteous and cleaned up everyday before leaving. We had a pretty big job and it was completed in a week. This included building a retaining wall around our patio, clearing some debris from a less used area and creating a garden area for us. Finally, everything was edged and mulched. We're so happy with the finished product. Our house looks 10x better!

Description of Work
Build retaining wall, improved irrigation, garden edging and mulch

Category irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

11/15/2019

BRENDA L.

Greenstone did an amazing job on my large patio, and steps. I would hire them again

Description of Work
Redo patio, steps

Category concrete repair, excavators, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

09/09/2019

Iris H.

We cannot say enough about these guys. They did such an AMAZING job. They went above and beyond in doing the job correctly and with GORGEOUS results. We feel like Mark Jr, Pedro, and team treated the job as if it was for their home. 100%+ satisfied!

Description of Work
Redo brick and flagstone patios. Build fieldstone walls, add natural stone steps.

Category excavators, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/19/2019

Paul M.

We had a 22 x 26 foot EP Henry Bristol Stone paver patio and retaining wall installed by Greenstone Gardens. Mark Howarth, Sr. and his son Mark, Jr. were very helpful in working out a design and accommodating our unique landscape circumstances. Their end product exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the results. During the course of demolition and construction they outlined timeframes and procedures, and in every case followed through with what they said they would accomplish. The foreman and crew were outstanding. We have never witnessed three men work so hard, work in unison, and display such craftsmanship, all while showing the utmost respect for us and our property. These men were exceptional…we will always remember and cherish the time they spent here at our home…and what they left behind. We have no reservations in recommending Greenstone Gardens for anyone’s hardscaping projects.

Description of Work
Hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

06/06/2019

BettieAnn B.

They were professional and pleasant. The initial installation looked great, however after the first rain some bricks on the edges came loose. I called about a week ago and they said they’d be out to fix it. They have not come yet, nor do I have any idea when they might be coming. This is disappointing. I liked their work otherwise.

Description of Work
Replace a brick wall.

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Review for Greenstone Gardens - PO Box 657, Broomall, PA - 37915846

02/28/2019

Tanja K.

Mark Sr. was very prompt to respond and came to the house on short notice. He was very thorough in his assessment and provided us with a detailed outline of the work necessary to resolve the problem.

Description of Work
We needed an expert opinion on a major rework of a backyard to resolve water issues.

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

12/05/2018

Carolyn M.

They quickly understood the problem I had and came up with a solution which I was totally comfortable with and excited about. Their work was excellent and exceeded my expectations. It took me a while to find the right company for this job, but I finally did. The owner came out while the work was being done which I also appreciated.

Description of Work
Regrading ground away from my house

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

10/27/2018

christine T.

Everything from the prompt estimate to installation, which lasted about six days went very well with no problems.

Description of Work
I had an existing patio enlarged and a front walkway and larger stoop installed with pavers.

Category masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

10/25/2018

Lawrence H.

Mark and his team were very professional from start to finish. They showed up on time when they said they would, kept us informed of everything they were doing and were very responsive to our questions and requests for changes as the job progressed. They were also very friendly and polite. They did a fantastic job and we are very happy with every aspect of their work. Before we got the work done, we used to have a lake form out front whenever we had rain, that is no longer a problem. We have had many neighbors comment on how great the place looks and what a great job the boys did.

Description of Work
We needed extensive drainage work done at the front of our house, a new driveway, front path and door step. Also had landscaping with lighting and new lawn out front. In the back, we had seepage pits linked up to the front drains, new fencing (some privacy, some rail and post) and some old privet hedges replaced with skip laurels. They also extended our patio by 100 sq feet.

Category fencing, landscaping, mulch, drain pipe, driveway pavers, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

08/24/2018

Ryan K.

Greenstone Gardens quality is unmatched compared to others. The team continues to complete projects at our house for 10+ years. The team listens to the customer on ideas and provides recommendations based on their experience.

Description of Work
Hardscaping & Landscaping projects

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/08/2018

Shari K.

Greenstone Gardens did a wonderful job. The job started with Mark Sr. coming out to give us an estimate and assist with planning. Next their landscape design expert came out to draw up some plans. Once everything was signed off on, Mark Jr. came out with the crew to get started and answer any questions. The job was completed in a week, and it looks amazing. They even set up sprinklers for me so that the new plants and trees would be properly watered during this very hot summer. I am very happy with how everything turned out!

Description of Work
Front walkway and front patio, lights, landscaping.

Category hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/02/2018

Ken B.

The team showed up on the agreed upon date. It was originally pushed back due to weather and other projects but the team did show up and the work they did was top notch. They were very respectful to me and my wife and did a great job. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Rock removal, yard clean up and mulching, planted grass seed.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

06/28/2018

David M.

Mark and his team did an amazing job and I am very happy with the quality and professionalism of the team. They were punctual both days and always left the job site clean and organized when done, not to mention the work itself was excellent. Will definitely bring you guys back every year for a spruce up!

Description of Work
Weeding, edging, mulching, pruning and installing new plants

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

06/27/2018

David D.

We moved into our house after a lot of renovation and many dumpsters, Our yard was an uneven and muddy mess. Mark and his team provided a full-service design and layout for our very neglected yard. We were only able to move forward with the first step: the hardscaping and regrading. The design was spot on. The team was amazing. We now have a usable yard with a path and stairs from the driveway/deck area to the walk-out basement door. We also have a retaining wall that replaced a very dubious DYI wall of rigid plastic sheets and rebar. Now we can use our entire yard without fear of the back tumbling down.

Description of Work
Total design but completed hardscaping and regrading as the first step

Category excavators, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/29/2018

Kit D.

Joe and his crew were great. Very professional, did everything as requested and things look great. These guys have been very responsive in coming out to do work and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, fertilizer, playground mulch around tree, 8 yards of mulch in front and back, curbstone installation to create a garden, installation of 3 trees, installation of mugo pine

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/19/2018

Lyn F.

Dear Mark, I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your company for the outstanding job completed on the patio. It looks wonderful and I was so impressed by the care and work that occurred throughout the week by the guys responsible for the construction. It was a pleasure working with your company and I have passed your name to others, the latest Salters Fireplace and Outdoor Furniture in Eagleville. We have just purchased furniture and have dealt with them regarding our interior fireplace. They are always looking for recommendations to pass along to other clients. The patio and walkway look terrific. We have already had neighbors and friends state how nice it compliments the house and how nice it looks. Watching the construction, gave me a real sense of the craftsmanship and what it takes to build something correctly. Thank you to Mark Jr. for the suggestion to complete the walkway. It would not have looked as great without that being completed. On another note, I would like to tell you how proud you should be of the men who worked on our patio. I cannot thank Thomas, Lupe and Ernesto enough. They are true craftsmen and left the project better than when they started. They were pleasant, responded to any question and truly were a pleasure having on site. I was so impressed with their quality of work, watching how meticulous they measure, cut and crafted out the patio layout and how personable they were while working on the project. They were respectful of each other and seemed to take pride in what they were doing. I hope you will acknowledge them and the work they do. I would happily have them complete any project at my home. Please note what quality you have in securing the employment of Thomas, Ernesto and Lupe.

Description of Work
Patio and walkway constructed

Category excavators, landscaping, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 04/17/2018