Delaware Valley Turf

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
PA

520 Abbott Dr Suite F

Broomall, PA 19008

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities....

lawn treatment (9)lawn care (3)

01/22/2021

Great service and our lawn looks so much better!

Description of Work
Lawn Care Treatments

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

01/22/2021

Delaware Valley Turf began the task of treating our lawn with herbicides to remove several types of weeds in the lawn with 2 treatments during the late fall period of 2020. Hopefully, the weeds will not reappear during this next season. They appear to have been successful at removing the weeds of concern in our lawn.

Description of Work
Lawn Care Treatments

Cost $254.4

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

06/09/2020

Services were excellent. Came back several times to review progress of the seeding on some large bare spots. Reseeded where required until it all filled in at no additional cost.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization, seeding

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/22/2020

They perform their work very well, and my lawn has improved significantly in the years they have been working for us. One of the greatest services they have provided is making themselves available at any time. I have called them and emailed them with questions, and I always receive a prompt, professional response. And whenever I have asked them to come to my property to review something, they sche...

Description of Work
Annual lawn care for turf growth, and weed and disease control.

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

02/28/2020

They do very well. They resurrected my grass and keep it alive and looking great. My grass was looking very poor and within two and a half months they had it looking fantastic. They are reliable, friendly, and responsive. They educated me on my lawn and what they were doing to it and gave me the science. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
They do lawn care.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

02/27/2020

It's been great. When I called them, they got back to me within an hour. They came out very quickly. They helped and fixed the problem very quickly. They were very great.

Description of Work
They did all our lawn fertilization. They sprayed for pest, bugs, and mosquitoes too.

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

02/20/2020

Services done were very good; always prompt; very courteous.

Description of Work
Weed control. Lawn treatments.

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

02/20/2020

Generally have done excellent work for me for 4-5 years... I'm on annual contract with them. Had a problem last year with some weed types that were not treated properly... I had to point out the problem before is was fixed. Otherwise they'd get an "A" from me.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/20/2020

Excellent. Lawn looks terrific. A beautifully green lawn with a reduction of weeds. Reliable, and courteous company.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/20/2020

Perfect. Work was done in a timely and professional manner. They succeeded where my prior provider failed. They have now taken over the care of my lawn on a permanent basis.

Description of Work
Recover areas destroyed by blight

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Weed Control, Fertilization, Aeration, Dethatching, and Seeding, Grub & Pest Control, Mosquito, Flea, & Tick Control

We do not provide any landscaping services like mowing, mulch, pruning, or any bed or tree/shrub related work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check