CREATIVE UPHOLSTERING & DECORATORS

Founded 1955 • With Angi since July 2004

Floors by Napoli is a family run business. We are a small business that can handle large jobs, commercial jobs, or just a residential room replacement. We never hire anyone that we would not want working at our own house, and we always send the right person for your job. My brother and I are also still hands-on for our jobs, with some of the great employees that we have.

Mike little flooring is a full service flooring company . I have been in business in the South Jersey area for 20 years I offer Sales and installation of all flooring products Carpet,vinyl.hardwood Wholesale pricing, shop at home Service, or you can go to my showroom located in bellmawr, cherry hill I

At JMG Builders LLC, customer and employee safety is always our upmost concern especially during this time. We follow all guidelines outlined by the CDC. Each team member wears proper hand protection, respirators not to mention all job sites have hand washing stations. At the completion of each project, all surfaces are properly sanitized with Mediclean. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently and take whatever precautions outlined by the CDC. We complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your “to-do list” saving you time from the first phone call through to project completion. We promise to offer you piece of mind knowing our professionals are company employees who will arrive on time in our vans and will also clean up when they’re done. At JMG Builder’s, we strive to exceed customers expectations; one job at a time. Integrity, transparency and quality are our core values, which set us aside from our competition. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

07/03/2004

CREATIVE DID A VERY GOOD JOB MAKING SLIP COVERS FOR MY COUCHES. ALTHOUGH THEY WERE A LITTLE PRICY, THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
I HAD SLIPCOVERS MADE FOR ALL OF THE ANTIQUE COUCHES IN MY HOUSE.

Category upholstery

FLOORING, CUSTOM MADE DRAPES, CUSTOM REUPHOLSTERING, AND WINDOW TREATMENTS.