Bob's Home Services, LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
02/12/2023

PO Box 511

Bristol, PA 19007

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Kitchen Remodel

Kitchen Remodel

drywall202019007
A work in progress. This homeowner wanted her kitchen remodeled, the archway turned into a pass-thru and a new doorway cut in with a matching arch. The project is still underway as of the posting of this portfolio entry.

First and foremost, we live by this motto: Somedays you make money, somedays you make friends, but on a good day, you make both! You have found an honest contractor…. We are downhome friendly, polite, reliable, knowledgeable, highly recommended and on time. We are proud to be family owned and operated as a father daughter team. We are a licensed and insured full-time, full-service family run company offering services in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Flooring, Trim, Masonry, Doors and Windows, Gutter Cleaning, Fencing, Assembly, Pressure Washing, Wall mounting and so much more. Bob has over 28 years of experience in all aspects of home repair and remodeling and works alongside his daughter on every project. We do not subcontract to anyone. We pledge to always treat your project as if it were our own, providing the same great attention to detail and we strive to be on time and super reliable. We even answer our phone on off hours and holidays; give it a try If you need us! We come highly recommended which causes our schedule to fill up quickly. Reach out to us today as to not delay your project. We are honest and if we do not have time for your project, we will not string you along. We are not high-pressure pushy salespeople and will never try to talk you into anything or push prices up. We work efficiently to complete your project because we always have other projects scheduled; this is good because you do not ever have to worry about us stretching out your project. We want it done as fast as you do! We quickly respond to text messages sent to Bob at (215) 827-6846 and try to answer all emails daily. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bhs19007 Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bhs19007 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChGDUujjC2rLX08XmYrzJw Our website: www.bobshomeservicesllc.com Google Bob’s Home Services, LLC. Mobile (Call or Text): (215) 827-6846 You will be happy you chose Bob’s Home Services, LLC. ...
Diningroom Remodel

home remodeling

202019007
Livingroom remodel

home remodeling

202019007

handyman (166)electrician (27)drywall (23)woodworking (22)plumbers (21)lighting (15)garage building (11)interior painting (10)flooring (9)closet design (9)dryer vent cleaning (8)door installation (8)

05/17/2021

Excellent! Bob fit me in to the schedule. the birds in my oven vent they were making a mess and were getting larger and causing damage. Bob went out of his way which was very kind. and as always the work was done efficiently.

Description of Work
clean birds nest out to vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you for leaving me another review. Glad your house is quiet now LOL.

03/24/2021

Outstanding. I scheduled Bob for 8 hours after reading his positive reviews. I found his website to be transparent per scheduling and pricing. Before the project date, Bob was very accessible via email and texts regarding my project list. I was impressed Bob went through my projects in detail to understand what he needed to know and do prior to arriving. Bob also suggested more efficient materials...

Description of Work
Gas dryer conversion to propane. Washer and dryer install into space-constrained closet. Gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. Door repair. Re-caulking in bathrooms.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thank you so much for leaving your experience in the review section. It was our pleasure to meet you and work for you. These are really nice folks.

03/16/2021

Bob and his helper did a great job. It was made more difficult by an improper repair done by a previous owner. Nevertheless, Bob fixed it and got it done in the scheduled time and on budget. There has been no leaking since. Bob arrived on time and with everything he needed. He and his helper (his daughter) were very efficient and professional. They also did a good clean-up after the repair. I defi...

Description of Work
Fix leak at toilet to closet bend junction

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you so much for leaving me a review and another one on Google; I couldn't ask for more. We were hired to change out a leaking wax ring under a 2nd floor guest bathroom toilet. The homeowner had cut open the ceiling to inspect where the water was coming from and had predetermined it to be the toilet. There were lots of things wrong with the toilet installation and the first thing we noticed w...

03/03/2021

Great. The work was done on time and on budget. Bob was very professional and his work was of high quality. He cleaned the work area thoroughly was the work was done.

Description of Work
Light fixtures, security camera, drywall repair, painting

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received. See you again for our scheduled appointment for the gutters and mirror.

03/02/2021

I was very pleased with Bob service. Him and his daughter were very nice and professional, and helped me out with everything. I will be contacting him again for more services.

Description of Work
Television mount on the wall, security cameras installed, and two paintings hanged up on my wall inside my bathroom.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

It is always our pleasure helping someone to complete their projects and these projects were no different. This client needed several cameras not only installed, but sequenced with the mobile app along with motion and sound detection set up on a schedule. We also mounted a 50" television on the party wall and installed low-voltage cabling boxes both behind the tv as well as near the floor and ran ...

02/11/2021

I needed to have a sturdy hand rail constructed and installed at the top of the stairs. From the time I reached out to Bob, he was extremely responsive and professional and effectively communicated the schedule and cost of the job. The work was done on-time and of high quality and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would hire Bob again without any hesitation. Five star service, for sure.

Description of Work
Construction and installation of a hand rail at the top of the stairs.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review not only here, but on Google as well. I really appreciate that! Installing a railing is not some amazing feat that's worth bragging about, but the moral of this story is the fact that I fit him into my busy schedule for such a small little job. This man's sister was in need of a handicap chairlift system and the chair lift installers would not instal...

02/07/2021

Both jobs were done professionally and the house looks great. Would highly recommend Bobs Home Services.

Description of Work
Roof work and new railings installed

Category decks,roofing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the services you received. A photo of this job is on our website under Services / Construction at the top of each page. Thank you for trusting us with your jobs and for calling on us more than once. Now lets hope for no more snow this season, lol!

01/18/2021

Wonderfully. My 78 year old home has a new life. Bob always worked on my house as if were his own. He is very organized, punctual, trustworthy, honest, reliable and knowledgeable and experienced in many home improvement areas. He would call me before proceeding whenever he experienced anything unexpected. Many times he would run over on unscheduled time to receive deliveries & put them inside. He ...

Description of Work
Complete detailed work to prepare a 78 year old home for sale. Including demo and prep of kitchen for new installations, install tile backsplash, remove popcorn ceilings, construct new doorway (curved archway matching others in home) & pass through between kitchen & dining room, repair of bow window, removal of many layers of wallpaper, discovered and brought up to code many dangerous electrical violations, replacement of electrical fixtures, replacement of poorly done shower drain, replacement/repair of baseboards throughout home, repair of many holes in walls, painted the entire house, installed laminate flooring

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

Thank you so very much for your review. It’s a pleasure working for you. I’m happy that you are so thrilled with your remodel and I wish you all the best in 2021 and beyond.

10/27/2020

Bob and his daughter did a great job! They were very particular about the repairs and installations they performed. They went over all of the repairs with me. They answered all of the questions I had regarding them as well as general questions about home maintenance. Bob also replaced screws in a door so it closed normally and it wasn't even on the repair list! I am very impressed with the work th...

Description of Work
Replace leaking valves, install ceiling light, replace storm doors.

Category lighting,plumbing,doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for your review of my service. Yes, it'[Member Information Removed] true that I am a very fortunate man who gets to work with his daughter each and every day. I really apprechiate you letting the Angie'[Member Information Removed] List community know what type of service you received as that surely does help others know what to expect. Thank you so very much!

10/12/2020

Bob and his assistant did a great job! Couldn’t be happier. He went above and beyond. Best of all, he fit us in between jobs. Super professional, on time and clean. Will use again and again!

Description of Work
Cabinetry moved

Category handyman service,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you very much for reviewing the service you received. It was my pleasure being able to help you in your time of need and I am thankful that you will call again. Pleasure meeting both of you and I’ll see you again,

Sorry, but at this time we do not offer automotive repair or roofing services at this point.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check