Bob's Home Services, LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
02/12/2023

PO Box 511

Bristol, PA 19007

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Kitchen Remodel

Kitchen Remodel

drywall202019007
A work in progress. This homeowner wanted her kitchen remodeled, the archway turned into a pass-thru and a new doorway cut in with a matching arch. The project is still underway as of the posting of this portfolio entry.

First and foremost, we live by this motto: Somedays you make money, somedays you make friends, but on a good day, you make both! You have found an honest contractor…. We are downhome friendly, polite, reliable, knowledgeable, highly recommended and on time. We are proud to be family owned and operated as a father daughter team. We are a licensed and insured full-time, full-service family run company offering services in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Flooring, Trim, Masonry, Doors and Windows, Gutter Cleaning, Fencing, Assembly, Pressure Washing, Wall mounting and so much more. Bob has over 28 years of experience in all aspects of home repair and remodeling and works alongside his daughter on every project. We do not subcontract to anyone. We pledge to always treat your project as if it were our own, providing the same great attention to detail and we strive to be on time and super reliable. We even answer our phone on off hours and holidays; give it a try If you need us! We come highly recommended which causes our schedule to fill up quickly. Reach out to us today as to not delay your project. We are honest and if we do not have time for your project, we will not string you along. We are not high-pressure pushy salespeople and will never try to talk you into anything or push prices up. We work efficiently to complete your project because we always have other projects scheduled; this is good because you do not ever have to worry about us stretching out your project. We want it done as fast as you do! We quickly respond to text messages sent to Bob at (215) 827-6846 and try to answer all emails daily. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bhs19007 Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bhs19007 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChGDUujjC2rLX08XmYrzJw Our website: www.bobshomeservicesllc.com Google Bob’s Home Services, LLC. Mobile (Call or Text): (215) 827-6846 You will be happy you chose Bob’s Home Services, LLC. ...
Diningroom Remodel project
Diningroom Remodel

home remodeling

202019007
Livingroom remodel project
Livingroom remodel

home remodeling

202019007

handyman (167)electrician (27)woodworking (25)drywall (24)plumbers (22)lighting (15)interior painting (12)garage building (11)dryer vent cleaning (9)flooring (9)closet design (9)door installation (8)

10/04/2021

He is a very nice person personable and patient

Description of Work
He install a new bowl connected to the tank

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

09/26/2021

The best contractor experience I’ve ever had. From quoting to on-site work, communications were very smooth. Emails and texts were quickly exchanged. Both Bob and Kitana were very knowledgeable and professional. What a talented team. We needed post flood repairs done to our home. Carpentry, painting, tiling and dry wall repairs. All work was expertly done. We couldn’t be happier with the results. ...

Description of Work
Carpentry, tile repair, painting, dry wall repair

Category ceramic tile,drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/08/2021

I had been using another handyman for over 10 years. Unfortunately, the individual and I didn't see eye to eye on some of the last projects I had. I found Bob's Home Services through a local internet search. I explained to Bob what I wanted done and he very readily provided a fair and reasonable quote. A bedroom that had an ugly and massive built in wood bookcase took up an entire wall and needed ...

Description of Work
Bedroom Renovation

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for Bob's Home Services, LLC - PO Box 511, Bristol, PA - 39433056

06/23/2021

Excellent! Bob worked 4 hours straight in and outside through the heat and humidity. He kept at it until the entire job was done. Thanks Bob!

Description of Work
inside and outside hand railing with balusters.

Category woodworking,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

05/17/2021

Excellent! Bob fit me in to the schedule. the birds in my oven vent they were making a mess and were getting larger and causing damage. Bob went out of his way which was very kind. and as always the work was done efficiently.

Description of Work
clean birds nest out to vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you for leaving me another review. Glad your house is quiet now LOL.

03/24/2021

Outstanding. I scheduled Bob for 8 hours after reading his positive reviews. I found his website to be transparent per scheduling and pricing. Before the project date, Bob was very accessible via email and texts regarding my project list. I was impressed Bob went through my projects in detail to understand what he needed to know and do prior to arriving. Bob also suggested more efficient materials...

Description of Work
Gas dryer conversion to propane. Washer and dryer install into space-constrained closet. Gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. Door repair. Re-caulking in bathrooms.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thank you so much for leaving your experience in the review section. It was our pleasure to meet you and work for you. These are really nice folks.

03/16/2021

Bob and his helper did a great job. It was made more difficult by an improper repair done by a previous owner. Nevertheless, Bob fixed it and got it done in the scheduled time and on budget. There has been no leaking since. Bob arrived on time and with everything he needed. He and his helper (his daughter) were very efficient and professional. They also did a good clean-up after the repair. I defi...

Description of Work
Fix leak at toilet to closet bend junction

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you so much for leaving me a review and another one on Google; I couldn't ask for more. We were hired to change out a leaking wax ring under a 2nd floor guest bathroom toilet. The homeowner had cut open the ceiling to inspect where the water was coming from and had predetermined it to be the toilet. There were lots of things wrong with the toilet installation and the first thing we noticed w...

03/03/2021

Great. The work was done on time and on budget. Bob was very professional and his work was of high quality. He cleaned the work area thoroughly was the work was done.

Description of Work
Light fixtures, security camera, drywall repair, painting

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received. See you again for our scheduled appointment for the gutters and mirror.

03/02/2021

I was very pleased with Bob service. Him and his daughter were very nice and professional, and helped me out with everything. I will be contacting him again for more services.

Description of Work
Television mount on the wall, security cameras installed, and two paintings hanged up on my wall inside my bathroom.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

It is always our pleasure helping someone to complete their projects and these projects were no different. This client needed several cameras not only installed, but sequenced with the mobile app along with motion and sound detection set up on a schedule. We also mounted a 50" television on the party wall and installed low-voltage cabling boxes both behind the tv as well as near the floor and ran ...

02/11/2021

I needed to have a sturdy hand rail constructed and installed at the top of the stairs. From the time I reached out to Bob, he was extremely responsive and professional and effectively communicated the schedule and cost of the job. The work was done on-time and of high quality and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would hire Bob again without any hesitation. Five star service, for sure.

Description of Work
Construction and installation of a hand rail at the top of the stairs.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review not only here, but on Google as well. I really appreciate that! Installing a railing is not some amazing feat that's worth bragging about, but the moral of this story is the fact that I fit him into my busy schedule for such a small little job. This man's sister was in need of a handicap chairlift system and the chair lift installers would not instal...

Sorry, but at this time we do not offer automotive repair or roofing services at this point.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check