Carranza Home Remodeling Inc

With Angi since April 2015

Carranza Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated company and are committed to quality with beautiful craftsmanship. We offer extended warranties. We have honest experienced crews that work with integrity and will meet you with a smile. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are licensed and fully insured. We carry general liability for your protection and workers' compensation for our employee's protection. References are available upon request....

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work.

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania on Angi
Squeeky Clean Services Inc

Since 1986, Squeeky Clean Services Inc. and Shamrock Construction Solutions have provided cleaning, restoration and repair services to residential home owners and commercial business owners in the metro Philadelphia area. As a full service maintenance, construction and repair company we are dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Call or e mail us today for a free price quote 215-836-9274 or Gina@SCSsince1986.com PA Home Improvement Contractor # PA 006346 NJ Home Improvement Contractor # NJ 13VH06730400. Award winning.

05/24/2018

I was first impressed with the punctuality of Minor Carranza for our appointments. But more importantly, I am always impressed with his honesty, integrity and sense of responsibility. I have worked with numerous contractors over the years in my rental property business and I can say that all of the traits mentioned above are rare in the contractor community. His prices, while not the lowest are mi...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/14/2018

This was a tremendous success. The actual work started later than we had anticipated by about 2 months due to some staffing changes, but once they started it moved along very well. The finished project exceeds our expectations in every way. This was a big job, they had to remove a jetted elevated tub, move a wall to enlarge the shower, new floors, door, vanity and all new shower wall with beautifu...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your amazing review! We enjoyed working with you. The bathroom looks beautiful. We hope to work with you again in the future.

08/02/2017

This is the third time we have used Carranza Home Remodeling for work on our home. This time they replaced the back door. The door is high quality as described. The seal is tight eliminating the drafts we were experiencing with the old door. The workers were punctual and they left no debris. Minor (the owner) is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Carranza.

Description of Work
door replacement

Category doors

08/22/2016

Rob was phenomenal. He did a tremendous job working with us on a redesign of the kitchen and subsequently managing the day-to-day work on-site. He provided just the right balance of really listening to what we wanted and guiding us towards making decisions that we are truly happy with. He is the kind of guy that thinks outside the box during the design phase to let you see the potential for a spac...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen redesign and remodel.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

01/17/2016

From Day one, Rob communicated to us every detail about the project. He sent me pictures of the damage as they took the stone off the walls. He explained to me why certain pieces needed to be replaced and how he could cuts costs, but not at the expense of the quality. His team of workers were all VERY professional, timely, and meticulous. Given this is our rental home and we were not expecting to ...

Description of Work
Our rental property had extensive water damage to the front and side of the home. The Carranza Team, led by Rob, came out within 1 day of my phone call, assessed the damage, explained in VERY great detail what I could expect from a pricing perspective and time frame. Fortunately, Rob and Carranza were HIGHLY recommended by a neighbor who had similar damage. Rob and Carranza replaced all of the stone, (front and side), ply wood, studs, dry wall, and windows. He went ABOVE and beyond to make sure the job was done right. He exceeded all of our expectations.

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows

03/19/2015

They knew what they were doingm the price was reasonable and they got the job done.

Description of Work
They put in doors for me I wanted to separate the living room and dining room and they also did siding and shutters work.

Category siding contractor","door installer

02/17/2015

Let me start by saying, I am very happy with the roof & gutter work done by Carranza Home Remodeling. My roof was leaking so I called up Carranza Home Remodeling office. Minor spoke to me and he setup an appointment. Minor, visited my place, diagnosed the issue and gave me multiple options. He gave me estimation for repair and an estimation for changing roof and gutters. I felt the estimation for changing roof & gutter was fair. So I decided to change the roof & gutters. From start till end of the project, Minor was completely involved. The labors who worked on the roof did a good job by cleaning the area nicely. Overall, I am very impressed with Carranza Home Remodeling. I would surely recommend Carranza Home Remodeling service to anybody.

Description of Work
Carranza Home Remodeling, replaced the old roof of my house and also replaced new gutters.

Category gutter repair contractor","room remodeling","roofer

11/07/2014

I was very pleased with the entire experience. Carranza was very professional from the start when they came out to give us an estimate. They were both friendly and knowledgeable. They even brought large shingle samples to the house for me to put on the garage roof so that I could decide on a color and see in person how the shingle colors looked next to my house color. Because of their patience and extra effort, we knew we wanted to work with them. The crew arrived early and worked late. The product is beautiful, of high quality, and guaranteed for 50 years. I was thrilled to see how conscientious the crew was regarding the cleanliness of the property. Tarps were draped from the roof to cover the house and prevent damage to the house and my shrubbery as the old roof was removed. Carranza brought in a large truck to haul away the debris, which made it unnecessary to have a dumpster in my driveway (a huge plus). The crew also walked the perimeter of the house with a large magnetic pole to gather any of the roofing nails that may have fallen into the yard and mulch. This was very much appreciated as I have children and dogs that play in the yard. The owner is very involved. During the project I had a few questions and even a change in trim color and the owner came out, answered my questions and made the change in trim color happen. It is safe to say that my expectations were exceeded and I am already looking forward to working with this company again in the future on another home project.

Description of Work
Carranza replaced the old roof on our house and porch, replaced 2 skylights, repaired a gutter leak, and removed a mushroom vent from the roof.

Category deck company","gutter repair contractor","handyman service","roofer","skylight installer

10/16/2014

Steps were completed, but they did not replace all rotted boards. We called them back twice. Still the work was not finished. Also the railing they replaced was of such poor quality that my husband tried to sand it so my grandchildren would not get splinters. But it was just too much work for him. He will be 81 10/16/14. We called them and asked them to come and look at the work that was done because we were so unhappy, they said they would come ,but they did not and we never heard from them again. We finally had to call in another contractor to put a new railing on and finish replacing floor boards. So you see we would never recommend them to anyone. William and Emma Hodges

Description of Work
He was suppose to replace deck steps, replace rotted boards on edge of deck floor. Replace railing around deck.,

Category deck company","roofer","woodworker

09/07/2014

Obtaining approval from the HOA added a lot of time and complications. Additional delays were caused by inadequate paper-handling procedures in Carranza's office. But once the windows finally arrived, the job was schedule promptly, the 2 window installers did an excellent job and cleaned up thoroughly. All difficulties were taken care of by Minor and Rob, so overall they get an A rating.

Description of Work
All 13 poor quality windows were replaced with energy efficient double-hung Interstate windows. Met with salesman (Ron) on Feb 19. Windstorm on mar 13 tore off large areas of siding, so new siding was added to the project.

Category window installer