A1 Sparkles Cleaning

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2007

35 W Front St

Bridgeport, PA 19405

We offer a variety of professional cleaning services to quality-minded clients, so you have the convenience and trust of dealing with a single cleaner for all your needs. Our goal is to “wow” each and every customer so that they refer their family and friends to us. Our natural carpet cleaning leaves your carpets cleaner, and with no chemical residue. Since the beginning we've built a reputation for excellent customer service, high tech equipment, and hand selected staff members. We strive to meet our customer’s cleaning needs by continually investing in new technology, training, and education....

09/11/2019

Pat S.

They failed miserably and made mutliple insulting e-mails . refused to do the job properly and reefused to return despite stating they did so

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

09/11/2019

Pat S.

I hired this company to clean my upstairs carpets. They worked and said I cannot go upstairs as the carpets were still wet. I paid them $163 despite their quote of 129. When I look at the carpets after they dried they were worse than before this company arrived. I called and e-mailed and finally the owner called me back . He said the carpets ( less than 2 years old ) were defective . I checked and they were not. I asked them to return to do the job they were paid for they refused. I hired another company .they cleaned the carpets and look great. I asked for a refund from this company . The owner reused to return my calls . their names Dennis and Fey Myers. At least these are the names I was given .The are very unprofessional and evasive . Please be aware these people are not worth bothering with.

Description of Work
carpet Cleaning

06/27/2018

Denise M.

I cannot recommend this business for hardwood floors. My husband and I recently purchased a house with an old wood floor- and I do understand this is old- and wanted it rejuvenated. The technician was pleasant, but they only sent one person to do the job of an entire house, and not only were absolutely no scratches, tiny fleck of paint, or anything removed, the finish was dull and patchy, dusty, and absolutely looked like we had no work done. We paid close to $900. Such as a disappointment. They then recommended that we buy another service- yes, I won't be fooled twice, thank you! Even for a deep cleaning of the floors, plenty of dust remained along the floors of all the rooms. Photos of the "after" attached.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor rejuvenation

Category floor cleaning

Our goal is to be the best cleaning service, and in cases where "customer perception" does not' meet reality, we try to remedy the situation to make the customer happy. As with all jobs our technician goes over existing conditions and provide solutions to get them their best. In the case of extremely high soil levels and or damage, the final approval of is up to the customer. Our technician was so shocked by the conditions of the [Member Name Removed]'s hardwood floors he educated, repositioned possible outcomes, and repeatedly asked Mr. Colin [Member Name Removed] if he wanted to go ahead with the cleaning. He approved, and we did our best. According to our technician, Mr. [Member Name Removed] was satisfied with the results. It wasn't until over three months later that we heard from Mrs. Denis [Member Name Removed]. The owner himself reiterated WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO EXPECT FOR OUR HARDWOOD CLEANING PROCESS. (AS IS CLEARLY STATED ON OUR WEB PAGE) https://a1sparkles.com/services/hardwood-floor-cleaning/ We offered to try a newer and heavier method of hardwood cleaning at or below cost, but they declined and refused to hear any other offers. As in this case and with any customer issues we want all our customers to be ecstatic about the work we do.

06/12/2018

Lori B.

I absolutely cannot recommend this company. While the technicians were nice enough they didn’t explain that they were cutting holes in my duct work or that they were going to leave the sharp, discarded piece of metal laying around for my 10 year old son to pick up in the basement and subsequently cut himself on. Furthermore, while they charged me for all the vents to be cleaned they blatantly missed two of them. Lastly - the air filter in my newly purchased house was easily 5-10 years old, they could have removed it and recommended no air filter in the unit until I could go out later and purchase one, which they did not. After speaking with the furnace and ac technician I had come out (from a different company) he stated that he would not have left that filter in there, period. Reaching out to the company and pointing these things out, with photos, lead to absolutely no apology - only an offer to have the technicians, responsible for leaving sharp debris around my basement, come out and clean the two vents they missed. They didn’t offer to refund them (20/each) or anything - no apology, ownership or remorse; and that’s from the owner. I will not have people with disregard for my space or family come into my home, ever.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

11/13/2017

Natasha H.

The scheduled the appt for 1pm. At 1:30pm I called the office, it went to voicemail. They returned the call 10 mins later and said they would be on the way (they were about 20mins away). I asked Chad if theyd be able to finish the job by 3pm, because I had another appt. Just after 2:30pm they showed up and said they'd never be able to finish by 3. Then offered to be left alone in my house until someone could be here at 3:15. Beware of the "2 hour" window, despite your appt time. They seemed professional in the phone. However, I would not recommend them, sorry.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

02/21/2016

Justin S.

Had a great overall experience with this company. My call requesting a quote was promptly returned(can't say the same for other "A" rated companies on Angie's list) and I received a quote. They may not have been the cheapest, but with a newborn in the house, I liked the fact that the cleaning materials they used were heavily chemical based products. Plus, every time I use the most affordable option, I end up receiving the quality I pay for. Both technicians did a great job to remove several stained areas and I've had several people comment on how new the carpet looks. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 8 areas of carpet, 2 sets of stairs and 1 hallway.

12/28/2015

Susan H.

I did not use this contractor and it is really annoying that it keeps coming up every time I sign onto Angie's List. My only 2 choices are to write a review now or to do it later. How about having a choice for "I do not want to write a review, so can this pop up stop appearing". I have e-mailed Angie's list over a month ago asking that this review request stop popping up every time I log in and they said they would remove it. They haven't, so I am writing this just to get rid of it.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category carpet cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed] sorry to hear about your frustration with Angie's List, however grading us an F for something we have nothing to do with really hurts. Infact it totally runes our entire year of great reviews. I would like to personally offer you our services and you'll see we are an excellent company. I only ask that you remove or change our review.

12/02/2015

Michael L H.

As usual, Dennis and his crew did a bang up job. This is the 3rd house I have had them work in and it is always a great experience. I will be calling them again whenever I need them.

Description of Work
ALL CARPETS AND ALL TILE & GROUT PLUS SEALING THE GROUT

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for the review. We are lucky to have customers like you. We appreciate your review and look forward to cleaning again.

11/10/2015

Jack D.

The technician Justin was superb! He was pleasant, knowledgeable and moreover, the end result was amazing. Thanks Justin.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in three rooms. Carpet was badly stained from dogs, etc...

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thanks for the great review. We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our work.

07/30/2015

Sarah H.

Dennis was amazing. We had him come in the day we moved in and he spent time with us to explain everything that he was doing and what needed to be done. We had to remove odors/residue from smoke & cats from the previous owner and wanted to avoid ripping up the carpets. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Steam cleaned all of the carpets in the upstairs bedrooms & stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the "A" review. We are one step closer to our goal of win the Angie's List Super Service Award. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing the highest level of service. We look forward to serving all your cleaning needs in the future,

Handy House Cleaning

Restoration 360 LLC

Restoration 360, IICRC Certified, non-franchised, locally owned and operated water damage, flood damage, sewage cleanup, storm cleanup, basement and wall drying company headquartered at 501 Cambria Ave. Bensalem, PA with multiple locations throughout all of our service areas including New Jersey. Standing behind years of experience in the construction industry, we stand behind our work and go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Our 5 star reviews and work ethics make us stand out from the crowd.

AfterCare Restoration

A Local Family and Veteran owned business offering 24/7 Emergency Water Damage cleanup, Fire board-up and fire, smoke & soot restoration. We are also a full service company with in house carpenters, builders and project managers. We service Montgomery, Bucks, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties 24/7. As a local Veteran owned company we pride ourselves in our reputation for integrity, customer service and quality work. Our technicians are IICRC certified and our company is an IICRC Certified Firm meeting the highest restoration industry standards. We stand 100% behind our work and are committed to earning your complete satisfaction!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

IICRC Certified Firm. Natural carpet cleaning, house cleaning, air duct cleaning, carpet repairs, rug cleaning, hardwood floors, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning, marble polishing, water damage restoration.

Windows, chimney, pressure washing, and contract cleaning.