Whitehouse Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

227 Pine Forge Rd

Boyertown, PA 19512

Whitehouse Landscaping is a family owned, full-service landscaping company focusing on making our clients' lives easier and enhancing the beauty of their homes. Our experience is backed by industry certifications. As brothers and co-owners, we take pride in our workmanship, customer service and our design & build capabilities. Additional Phone Number 610-674-0790...

07/16/2019

Nicholaos K.

We were looking to have them come out and do some trimming, so we got an estimate. We had to wait 3 weeks for someone just to come, unbelievable. I couldn't believe what they wrote up. It's important to note that we had them come out in the fall of 2013 (I still have the receipt) and for the same 2 arborvitae and yellow cypress, along with 3 other leyland cypress (which we've gotten rid of since) they estimated $500.00 to trim. Now, 6 years later, they're saying that with fewer items it's $350.00 more for a total of $850.00?!? Also, apparently for 2 tiny (about 4 feet tall) alberta spruce (to turn them back into spirals) it will cost $283.33...?!? The icing on top, this was the same price/estimate for the other 3 (arborvitae & cypress) that just happened to be 10 feet tall. LOL. No thank you. Ridiculous. If they were just reasonable, they would have our service. Look somewhere else unless you feel like it's ok to get robbed.

Description of Work
We wanted some trimming done

Category landscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry you were unhappy about the estimate you received. Unfortunately landscaping operating costs have risen significantly in six years. Our goal is have satisfied clients and it's obvious we missed the mark with you. We hear your frustration and appreciate you voicing your concerns. All the best to you. Sam Whitehouse

11/01/2016

Angela W.

I hired Whitehouse Landscaping two years ago to cut my lawn, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The employees are friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure my property looks great. The owners, Sam and Ted, are very down to earth and easy to deal with. Since hiring them my property looks better than it ever has.

Description of Work
Grass mowing, weeding & general property maintenance.

11/01/2016

Catherine W.

We have used Whitehouse for about 4 years Sam and his team are great polite good value and very professional We have mulching and landscaping done every year and we have the lawn and shrub programs annually Also Ted Sams brother, and his crew did my patio and retaining wall and they were awesome too

Description of Work
Annual Shrub and lawn overseeding program annual mulching and planting etc

Category landscaping,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping,patios

06/10/2014

susan R.

We ended up with another contractor but we were extremely impressed with Ted's professionalism. Clearly a top-notch company. Pricing was right on the money.

Description of Work
Paver walkways estimate

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Dear [member name removed], Although we did not get the opportunity to help you, we were happy to be considered AND appreciate that you took the time to share your positive comments. We trust you are enjoying your outdoors. Don't hesitate to contact us if future needs come up. Enjoy the summer! Ted

06/09/2014

joan S.

I have been working with Whitehouse Landscaping for several years. They are a ?proven winner?. The office staff is courteous?offering assistance or taking messages. Their staff is prompt returning phone calls and home visits are punctual. Customer satisfaction is top priority. Since I am not very knowledgeable about plants/trees they suggest various ideas for my landscaping. I trust their judgment and am always very pleased with end result. I have usually been home when the work is being done. The work crew is polite and reviews all work to be done prior to starting. If I ask for minor changes, they are willing to accommodate. Upon completion, the office always calls to see if I am pleased with the finished work. I do share with them the budget I would like to stay within right from the start?so when the bill is discussed, the estimate and my budget limits are right on target?.no surprises. I receive compliments on my landscaping and always recommend anyone looking for a landscaper to give them a call.

Description of Work
Spring clean up/ plantings

Category landscaping

Dear [member name removed], We appreciate you taking the time to express your kind words. It's our pleasure working for you and helping you with your landscaping needs. We hope you have many leisurely hours enjoying your pond and the new plantings this summer. Sam and the entire Whitehouse team

03/31/2014

Graham M.

My experience has gone very well. The staff is professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable for the service they provide and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They came regularly to maintain the yard for us.

Category landscaping

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our services. We're glad you were satisfied and happy to assist you with your yard maintenance. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy the upcoming spring season. We all deserve it!

02/03/2014

Lee B.

Excellent workmanship and very professional.

Description of Work
Removed old concrete walk and replaced with paver/stone walk in front of house.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

[removed member name], We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your positive comments. Hope there's something about this snowy day that you're enjoying. However, we're anxious for warm weather to arrive so we can wrap up everything for you!

01/30/2014

Devang K.

Extremely responsive and professional. Gave us a quote, came back and did the work. One of the bushes died and they agreed to replace at no cost to us. More expensive than other landscapers but higher quality.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Fall cleanup and a few new trees and bushes.

Category landscaping

It was our pleasure working for you and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive comments. Stay warm!

10/28/2013

John S.

They are excellent. We used a big deal for the service as well. It was a 5% off and they honored it. We had them here for several days. They are professional, and courteous. They have very good ideas, becuase I didn't have much ideas about the walk way, and they suggested some creative ideas, and the finished product is just beautiful. I like to work with people who are personable, and they were it. He is an engineer, and he has done a lot of work, and he had thought out a lot of the work. We were going to be taking a trip, and they scheduled around the trip for us. I have recommended them to some neighbors.

Description of Work
We used Whitehouse Landscaping. We used them for 2 pretty big landscaping jobs. We had them build what's called Berm on one side of the driveway, to prevent erosion from water, and they built the berm and actually landscaped around a tree that was right around the berm. On the other side of the drive way, we had them care out our old walk way, to the front door, and they put a new flag stone walkway. They transplanted the plants that were in the way of the new walkway. They also did some tree trimming for us.

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

Thank you so much "[member name removed]" for taking the time to comment on the job we did for you. We're so glad you were happy with our services. Your positive feedback can go a long way. Customers like you make doing business a real pleasure!

10/24/2013

Robert T.

Very good. We are pleased. Arranging a job from a distant location (it is a rental property and we are in NY) is difficult, but it all went very well.

Description of Work
Fall clean-up / trimming / weeding etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your positive feedback. We recognize the challenge of long distance property maintenance so we were happy to assist you with your landscaping needs. Thank you for placing your trust in us and enjoy the autumn season! Sam

Am construction

AM Construction Handling Your Business Or Home Needs specializing in repairs such as Flat Roofing, Blacktop Seal Coating Pressure Washing, Call now for a free estimate

B Young Paving & Sealcoating

We are a third generation asphalt company. Our services are satisfaction guaranteed. We offer both residential and commercial. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by B Young Paving & Sealcoating on Angi
    JRH Asphalt LLC

Do you live in Hunterdon or Somerset County and want a reliable paving contractor? The trade has been in the family for 4 generations, so it is safe to say that asphalt runs in our blood. Our ultimate goal is to build a reputation that will outgrow the competition, build superior quality jobs, and establish lasting relationships with our clients. All jobs are inspected with the industries highest standards. Our drive for perfect, smooth, flat asphalt is unsurpassed. JRH Asphalt LLC is a locally owned and operated business with the capability for residential, business and large commercial output. We have all new state of the art equipment so there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. Call us today to inquire about your next asphalt project!

MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check

Expert landscaping & hardscaping design/build. Custom patios, walkways, retaining walls, 3D design. Outdoor solutions.

Ask for details.