B & B Basement Waterproofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

1767 Laurel Ave

Boothwyn, PA 19061

For service, call (610) 543-0437. I don't use salesmen. B & B is owner operated. I am fully insured and licensed. Additional email - bandbbasementwaterproofing@comcast.com. Additional DBA - B&B Waterproofing. Prefer call.... Please no email. Thankyou....

11/20/2015

James D.

responsive expert consultation and problem solving on-time service quality work

Description of Work
B&B did an excellent job devising a solution to the drainage problem and deliverred professionally on time and exactly as promised.

07/29/2014

Karen M.

Whatever you do, get three estimates. B&B's estimate was over twice the amount of the other estimates for the same work. Be very careful and do your homework before hiring this company. Whatever you do, be sure to get three estimates. Ask a lot of questions for all companies.

Description of Work
Came out to assess problem and give an estimate ($13,000.00).

Category basement waterproofing

B & B is sorry for any miscommunication on this project. I’m afraid this member didn’t understand the caliber of the work involved. Please contact us for any clarification. We retain the quote on file and would be happy to go over the details.

07/01/2014

Beverley W O.

It was very good. When we called, they got back to us right away. They came out and gave us a good estimate. Their workers were very good. They got the work done in no time; I mean two days is all it took and it was done. They were very good. They were very nice people and good to deal with. They were excellent. They did a good service and they did what they said they will do. We were happy with what they did.

Description of Work
I used B & B Basement Waterproofing.

06/12/2014

Joan H.

Showed up on time. Worked efficiantly, removed all the dirt and left the place clean. Installed good quality cart iron pump.

Description of Work
Installed sump pump with drainage area.

Category basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

05/28/2014

Todd S.

The team came in and completed the job is several hours. They did an excellent job of keeping the house very clean.

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation.

05/11/2012

Marina Paul B.

We had another company come out and do some work for us, and kind of left high and dry. So we called Band B. They came out right way and gave us a quote and talked to us about what they were going to do. Then they came out immediately and did what we talked about. He also did some other things that he didn't even charge us for. They are a great company. They covered up the other company mistakes. I can not say enough about B and B. They are great.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement.

03/29/2011

Charles G.

They gave a quote on phone and I agreed to get the work done. I researched on all the other companies and looked around. They turned out to be the best one after looking at the reviews. They do what I was looking to have done. They are coming on Thursday to do the job. They are excellent in their communication and the job they have done so far. They were great on the responsiveness. I'm getting the work done from them.

Description of Work
I took a quote from B Basement Waterproofing couple of months ago. They will put a wall space in and around the basement, as I have a huge basement. They will clean the walls; clean the melted areas, spray the voltex, and so on. They will put white sheeting over it and then a barrier all around. They will install a standard dry to prevent fire. It is a huge one, 109 pounds. It’s actually a sump pump. They quoted me $4090.

07/30/2007

RONALD R.

They did good on the work that they did do, but they were supposed to fix one of the corners in the basement and they did not do that task. They promised to come back out and fix the problem but never returned. I was also promised service maintenance, but again I have not heard for them at all.

Description of Work
They waterproofed 33 feet of my basement and around one wall. They had to replace some of the tile in the basement.

Category basement waterproofing

I maintain, I had not done this job. It was a different company, and not B&B basement water proofing. If you call me, I would be glad to take a look at it.

Rhino Waterproofing Solutions

We specialize in all types RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SERVICES. For an immediate response call Anita @ 484.996.3600

Offers by Rhino Waterproofing Solutions on Angi
    Basement Gurus

We have over 30 years of combined experience. We are family owned and operated and certified. We aim to please we want 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

AJ Waterproofing

We are a family run waterproofing specialist company, owned and operated, since 1976 by A.J. DiElsi. We have one crew, one truck and start and finish one job at a time. We are completely insured with general liability and workman's compensation. There is no charge for estimates and we take no deposits on any job. You pay us upon completion of the job. We do not have salesmen. A.J. is the gentleman that comes out to deliver each estimate and he is on each job. We excel in impeccable workmanship, and the jobs are always left cleaner than when we arrived. We give a lifetime guarantee on our French Drains and it is transferable to each new homeowner. Please feel free to call with any questions 610-527-9444 or 610-409-0888, Additional phones: 610-960-1589. Or feel free to email us at : ajwaterproofing@verizon.net, you can also check us out on YouTube and our website, ajwaterproofing.com.

Basement waterproofing, basement mold remediation, outdoor excavating, cement work, french drains, sump pumps, basement clean outs & power washing.

Ask for details.