Abbey's Plumbing & Heating LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2006

Plumbing and Water Heaters....

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Suburban Water Technology Inc

We do sales, service, and installation of residential and commercial water treatment equipment since 1961. We have certified water treatment experts that can help you with water softeners, filters, Ultraviolet(UV) reverse osmosis, pH adjustments systems, and much more. We fix water.

Offers by Suburban Water Technology Inc on Angi
EPA Water Consultants

EPA Water Consultants™ is an award winning locally owned and operated company whose owners and staff strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction. For nearly two decades we have worked with homeowners, homebuilders, and businesses throughout to solve multiple water-related problems. EPA Water Consultants™ is a HAGUE Quality Water products dealer. We have a complete and competent service department that can repair most makes and models of water treatment equipment. EPA Water Consultants™ handles storage tanks, pressure pumps. We want to be "Your One Stop Water Shop" for all of your water related needs. EPA Water Consultants™ has a complete and competent factory trained Service Department with licensed technicians that can repair most makes and models of Water Treatment Systems. Whether you purchased it from EPA Water Consultants™ or someone else, our licensed technicians can install and fix virtually any water treatment equipment brand on the market! ■Culligan ■Rayne ■Sears ■DMS ■Aqua Masters ■Bruner ■Hague ■Star ■Water Boss ■GE ■Lindsay Hydrogaurd ■Alamo and many more... Ask for the best and you’ll find EPA Water Consultants

06/17/2017

Prompt, courteous, and skilled technician. Would use again.

Description of Work
Leaky pipe repaired.

Category plumbing

04/06/2017

I signed an annual contract for them to prevent this. Easy to schedule and arrived on time. He knew what to do.

Description of Work
Used a camera and remove more clog.

Category drain cleaning

04/06/2017

They have emergency service but it's more expensive. It is worth it because it works. Very good worker. Very experienced. They came out the same day I called.

Description of Work
Cleaned clogged drain.

Category drain cleaning

01/26/2017

At about 5:00PM on a Tuesday, found water heater leak. Immediately called my HVAC/plumbing company that I have an annual service contract with and they told me they would call back in the morning. Asked a neighbor who had recently had some major plumbing done and he referred me to Dan Abbey and gave me the his mobile. Called Dan and got a call back within the hour. Dan was able to give me an appro...

Description of Work
Replace water heater with overflow tub with drain to sump pump.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/22/2016

He did a great job. The cost was really reasonable. The only think is sometimes he is super busy so it can be difficult to book him. We know it can take a while to see him but its worth it.

Description of Work
I used Abbey's Plumbing & Heating LLC when we put the addition on our house.

Category plumbing

Residential & commercial toilets, faucets, tubs. Showers, garbage disposals. sump pumps. oil & gas. lp gas, boilers, annual maintenance. pumps, tanks, controls, water softeners & conditioners, ultraviolet purification, humidifiers & air cleaning.