Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2010

11 Main St

Blandon, PA 19510

Small business. Started in 1983. Serving berks and surrounding counties. 3-5 workers, do use some qualified subcontractors as the job may require. Costs are determined by the job size and job requirements. EPA lead certification #R-I-18352-10-00037...

08/27/2017

Margaret V.

Harold has done painting and paper hanging on/in my historic home for many years. Surface preparation is excellent, there is great attention to detail and he is up to date on the latest products and techniques. He is the only one i will trust to hang my hand printed wallpaper borders. Every day there is good clean up of the site and his workers are respectful of my property. The price may be higher than some others but his workers are well trained and supervised. I have learned over the years that you get what you pay for. Quality work comes at a quality price. I will consider no one else for my painting, paperhanging & staining needs.

Description of Work
Outside painting trim of trim & porch floors & staining roof, interior paint stripping & staining, paper hanging.

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,house painters,interior painters

05/29/2013

Mary S.

He took all the measurements. I never heard anything back though.

Description of Work
He came to our home to take a look and get us an estimate. He never called to let us know how much it would cost.

Category interior painters

I met with (deleted member name) on Thursday May 23rd at 5:00 PM. We generally do not call with a quote, but instead will wright a full proposal outlining what we will do. This will have our terms and pricing. I dropped the quote in the mail on Saturday May 25 2013, this is a holiday weekend and the mail would not be picked up until Tuesday May 28th. Giving the post office two to three days to deliver the mail she would not receive the quote until Thursday or Friday the 30th or 31st of May. I will now call her to explain the quote and process.

10/05/2011

Alan S.

He was recommended to me by my mom. He was able to do it. He was skilled. The quality of work was good.

Description of Work
He did some furniture painting for me. He stripped and repainted. It was a corner cabinet. He's also worked for my mom in the past.

Category interior painters

Persephone Painting and Improvements

Looking for an interior painter, who will actually show up when they say they will, and also get the job done nicely? Please give me a call and we can work out a time for me to come see the work you want done. It's that simple, and you're on your way to beautifying your home.

Joe's Master Paint LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Jim McDonnell Contracting

Our family-owned business has been around for more than 35 years. When it comes to painting and pressure washing, you get quality work for le$$.

Offers by Jim McDonnell Contracting on Angi

PA13084
    Pennsylvania
    State A.G
    07/01/2017
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging

How is Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging overall rated?

Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging provide

Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offer free estimates?

Yes, Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offers free project estimates.

Does Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offer emergency services?

Yes, Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging?

Yes, Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offers warranties.

What services does Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offer?

Harold Guinther Painting & Paperhanging offers the following services: Interior and exterior Painting, Wallcovering removal and installation, Cabinet refinishing, Hard wood floor refinishing Deck cleaning and finishing.