Taylor Painting & Carpentry LLC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2014

We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated Co. consisting of 2-4 employees. Servicing the Suburban Phila area since 1974, we specialize in residential & commercial projects that require- Reliable Friendly Service, Quality Craftsmanship and Daily Clean up and Communication. I ( Tim Taylor, owner ) personally supervise all projects and work with our clients to their satisfaction. We are offering a 10% discount on interior projects during DEC.thru MARCH. We ask for a 10% deposit to schedule work followed by 50% on the day work starts and the balance is due on the day of completion, depending on the job size....

Simpson's Painting and Repairs

We have been with Angie’s List for 3 years. We have lots of experience. You can trust that you will receive great service! Simpson's Painting and Repairs is a family owned business. We have been in business for over 3 years and counting. We are all about serving our community. We are passionate about making our customers satisfied. We are opened to suggestions while doing a project and the reason for that is, we want you to have the results that you are looking for. We provide business proposals that will describe in detail the billing procedures with financing options.

Offers by Simpson's Painting and Repairs on Angi
The E.C.Galloway Painting Firm

Interior and Exterior Painting Free Expedient Estimates Honest Pricing Honest Timelines We Listen to What You Want And Get It Done With Pride In Our Work Owner Operated Craftsman Integrity And Artistic Passion

Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC is dedicated to providing Berks county and surrounding area’s residential and commercial properties with pressure and soft washing services. Fully Insured!

Offers by Geist Services LLC on Angi

04/12/2017

I could not be more happy with the work done for me by Taylor Painting. From the moment Tim came out to do an appraisal to the moment he left, he was very communicative. He checked in if the weather looked questionable. Always showed up on time. Cleaned up the site every night before leaving. Just outstanding! Could not recommend Taylor Painting enough.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of the house with siloxane (for stucco and stone work).

Category house painters

07/07/2015

As mentioned in the previous paragraph, the painting was done with professional expertise. I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Tim and Kevin painted all day. They were here on time, worked hard and were very professional. They sanded and painted the front door, prepared the walls in the laundry room (wallpaper removal had left scars and glue), primed and painted that room, and painted three other smaller areas. Two of those smaller areas were sections of walls that had been removed to access pipes for repair and then the walls had new wallboard. Tim painted them and they looked like new.

07/01/2015

They came the night before to see the rooms and to ready them (put drop cloths down). Then on the day, one painter showed up at 7:00 am (as expected) and worked for at least 8 hours and then Tim came later (as I had expected so on time) and stayed for at least 8 hours. They managed to paint (walls and ceiling) both rooms and also two of the window frames. I was very pleased with the job and I woul...

Description of Work
Tim and his partner painted two bedrooms for me. The reason for the cost is that it was one of Angie's deals for two painters for 8 hours.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Pet Rosa for me

06/27/2015

Mr. Tim and his team are on time. They are very good in painting. They are thorough and efficient in the work they performed. They were very responsive. They have exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend to a friend and use them for my needs in the future. Great Service. Thank you Mr. Tim.

Description of Work
Paint the family room and sun room.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you [Member name]. It was nice to meet you and your family

06/24/2015

Fabulous! Tim is meticulous and used the right product for each situation. Was timely, professional, knowledgeable and cleaned up after himself each day. Wonderful experience. I would recommend him (and do) to all my friends and clients. But I wish everything was less expensive.

Description of Work
Painted family room - walls, ceilings and woodwork and powder room.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the referrals and keep them in mind when cost estimating projects at your home. I allways try to be fair to my clients and myself and believe my prices are resonable for the kind of service I provide But I do understand, the cost of living is rising faster than we can keep up with.

06/16/2015

They were courteous and professional. I'm very pleased with the work and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painted the ceilings of the main floor of my Townhouse

Category house painter","interior painter

06/09/2015

I will only use Taylor Painting for my painting jobs. I've been using Taylor Painting for over 10 years. I have recommended him to many friends and they are just as happy as I am. Tim Taylor preps and paints with the talent of Michael Angelo! I've never hired anyone who preps and paints as well. Also, his work lasts a long time so no need to paint every couple of years. He communicates well, shows up on time and works a full day. I also trust him in my house when I'm not there. That's a huge help! I don't have to take days off to stay home when he's there. Tim is very respectful of my time and my home. He's fantastic!

Description of Work
Tim Taylor prepped and painted 3 rooms in my house, 2 bathrooms and the master bedroom.

Category interior painter

05/28/2015

Tim's paint jobs have held up well. He has extensive knowledge of what paint to use and how to best get paint to adhere to surfaces. He is punctual and respectful of your property. I have found him willing to accommodate the owners wishes and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Most recently, Tim painted our master bedroom and three bathrooms. Over the past years, Tim has painted the exterior of our home and office. Both structures are older buildings that require knowledge of how to repair and paint old wood windows and siding.

Category house painter","interior painter

05/20/2015

Tim is excellent. Quality job, leaves no mess, very professional and competitive price. Only painter I would use in the future.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my entire house

Category interior painter

05/14/2015

He came out and said he could not do the work because it was to big of a job. It was a small porch on a twin house. I am getting a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from the company.

Category house painter

Interior / Exterior painting, staining, carpentry, drywall repairs, wallpaper intallation and removal

No- Shows, poor quality, incomplete projects