Barry L Landis Const LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2010

1570 Schoffers Rd

Birdsboro, PA 19508

Additional contact name - Tina Landis. DBA: Landis Roof Cleaning....

08/27/2015

ROXANNE M.

The last of my summer projects was to get the roof cleaned. I was tired of looking at the black algae and green moss that had overtaken the roof. All of the other outdoor work I had done to the house was overshadowed by the dirtiness of the roof. My neighbor even commented that I should get the roof clean, and that's when I decided to call Landis Roof Cleaning. Within an hour or so of the call, I received a quote with a contract attached via e-mail just by giving my street address. I replied that I was interested but wanted the owner to come to my house to look at the job and provide more details about the process of the cleaning. He came the next day, and I accepted his offer. So between the initial contact and the job being complete, it took less than 72 hours! Barry Landis was punctual, very accommodating to my schedule, and I didn't even have to worry about re-connecting the extension gutters on the ground, cleaning up the sidewalks, the flower bed, or driveway after he left! He made sure those areas looked the same as when he started the job! Barry was professional from start to finish. I can't believe the difference in my roof now! It was restored to almost looking new again. I am so glad I made the call to Landis Roof Cleaners. I thought I needed a new roof, but what I needed was for it just to be cleaned.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, doors, roof cleaning

07/15/2014

LeRoy A.

Category gutter repair, roof cleaning

04/07/2014

CHRISTOPHER K.

They did a great job. I had a lot of moss, and black streaks from algae. After the cleaning, everything was completely gone, and my roof looked perfect. Not a single shingle was damaged in the process, and no mess was left anywhere on the ground.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the algae and moss off my roof.

11/12/2013

Kevin P.

Barry was prompt and courteous. He gave a fair estimate and a timely install date. John, the person sent out to do the work, was courteous and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and installed gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

04/26/2013

Jeffrey L.

Very profesional and courteous, arrived on time and completed work timely.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, siding and gutters on house, garage and shed. Applied vinyl rendewal product to shutters

04/13/2013

shari R.

It went very well!

Description of Work
Landis Construction was very professional and timely. Tina was a pleasure to deal with and when service was delayed by bad weather she did a great job keeping me updated. They then provided service at first opportunity when weather improved and we were very happy with their level of service!

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

04/27/2011

Stephen C.

Barry Landis personally came out and examined the house and gave me an estimate on the spot + let me know when they could schedule me. Of course, scheduling was weather dependent. Before the estimated date, they called to confirm the appointment and what I needed to do in preparation (no cars on drive and not have the family going in and out of the house a lot). Barry and 2 helpers came and performed the job like it was their own house. They watered down all the shubbery so that it would not be damaged and then after finishing told me exactly what to expect over the next few weeks. The roof is incredible. It looks brand new. And the price is so minimal compared to re-roofing. Dealing with Barry and his staff was definitely one of the best experiences I have had with any contractor.

Description of Work
I am getting ready to put my house on the market as I am moving. I built the house 21 years ago and am in the woods. As you might imagine, my roof was covered with a lot of moss and algae and I needed it cleaned. It was in good condition and won't need relacing for at least 10 years, so I decided to see if it could get cleaned.

10/31/2010

Jesse R.

Barry used two helpers for the job. I was impressed with their professionalism and thoroughness right from the very start. They removed downspouts and collected run-off in plastic buckets. To protect shrubbery they sprayed everything first. Next they sprayed cleaner onto the roof a section at a time so that it had time to do it's work. Then they rinsed each section off... all with a gentle spray - no power washer. They also cleaned the fascia, gutters and downspouts. Some streaking could be seen immediately after they finished but Barry assured me that it would wash off with the first rain; it did. We are delighted with our 'new roof'.

Description of Work
Barry's wife Tina stopped at our house (they live on the same road). She said it was because she admired our new garage and new barn but was upset that the old portion of our roof had become so streaked with algae (see 'before' photo). She explained that her husband was so pleased with his roof cleaning business (because of the beautiful results) that they decided to make us a really great offer ($600.00 is a low estimate, not our actual cost) in exchange for putting signs in our front yard. I agreed and spoke to Barry the same day. He was vary knowledgeable about roof cleaning (I had already looked into cleaning it myself) and also understood how to protect our lawn and shrubbery.

Homecare Solution LLC

Welcome to Home Care Solutions, LLC, here to assist you with all of your residential and light commercial cleaning services. We have been around for the last couple of years, but have over ten years of experience in the field. Our main goal is to make your business and home look as pristine as it ever was. Give us a call today!

Keystone Gutter Helmet

We are a small Reading based company specializing in seamless gutters in 18 colors . 1/2 round gutters , as well as soffit and fascia. We offer gutter and downspout cleaning services. Our gutter protection products include Gutter Helmet , which carries a lifetime, transferable warranty. We also offer an aluminum screen when Gutter Helmet is not needed. Licensed and fully insured . Estimates are free.

Anthony Andrews Painting

Anthony Andrews Painting provides professional painting services at a fair and honest price. Please call our office to schedule your free estimate at 610 635 6507. I have 18 years experience and take pride in the work I do. Along with interior and exterior painting I also do drywall repair and power washing. I like to build a relationship with my customers and many times can work with people on pricing to stay within budget.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Roofing. Siding. Gutters. Vinyl porch railings. Aluminum capping. Windows. Doors. Decks. Porches. Roofs. Carpentry. Interior trim work. Exterior inspections. Kitchen. Bath. Flooring. Drywall. Painting. Roof cleaning. Gutter cleaning.

Interior remodeling.