Barry L Landis Const LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2010

Additional contact name - Tina Landis. DBA: Landis Roof Cleaning....

Precision Washing & Softwash

We offer competitive prices and exceptional results on time. Concrete, siding, driveways, decks, and patios washing. Give us a call for your free quote.

Offers by Precision Washing & Softwash on Angi
Window Genie of Reading

Window Genie is America’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Each Window Genie location is locally owned and operated by franchise partners who are dedicated to improving the look and value of homes and small businesses in their communities. Window Genie’s commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners across the nation. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. Estimates are always free, and our services are more affordable than you think!

Offers by Window Genie of Reading on Angi
Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC is dedicated to providing Berks county and surrounding area’s residential and commercial properties with pressure and soft washing services. Fully Insured!

Offers by Geist Services LLC on Angi

08/27/2015

The last of my summer projects was to get the roof cleaned. I was tired of looking at the black algae and green moss that had overtaken the roof. All of the other outdoor work I had done to the house was overshadowed by the dirtiness of the roof. My neighbor even commented that I should get the roof clean, and that's when I decided to call Landis Roof Cleaning. Within an hour or so of the call, I ...

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,doors,roof cleaning

07/15/2014

Category gutter repair,roof cleaning

04/07/2014

They did a great job. I had a lot of moss, and black streaks from algae. After the cleaning, everything was completely gone, and my roof looked perfect. Not a single shingle was damaged in the process, and no mess was left anywhere on the ground.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the algae and moss off my roof.

Category roof cleaning

11/12/2013

Barry was prompt and courteous. He gave a fair estimate and a timely install date. John, the person sent out to do the work, was courteous and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and installed gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

04/26/2013

Very profesional and courteous, arrived on time and completed work timely.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, siding and gutters on house, garage and shed. Applied vinyl rendewal product to shutters

Category roof cleaning

Roofing. Siding. Gutters. Vinyl porch railings. Aluminum capping. Windows. Doors. Decks. Porches. Roofs. Carpentry. Interior trim work. Exterior inspections. Kitchen. Bath. Flooring. Drywall. Painting. Roof cleaning. Gutter cleaning.

Interior remodeling.