PG ELITE LIGHTING SERVICE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2008

DBA: PG ELITE LIGHTING SERVICES, LLC, Over 20 years experience. Small family run business that will provide the finest-quality services to our customers and to do it more efficiently and economically than our competitors....

Hughes Electrical Innovative Current Specialists

We are a Fully Licensed and Insured Electrical Company located in Berks County that strives to produce value for customers and provide solutions for any electrical issues that may arise. When you choose Hughes Electrical Innovative Current Specialists, you get electrical repairs and installations from experienced, professional electricians. Our employees always wear name tags, clean uniforms and are carefully screened and background checked. We are a family owned and operated electric service company, servicing Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our vans are clean, fully stocked and are ready to make your same-day service, whether it is residential or commercial. Contact us now at 1-800-484-7420 for your free estimate!

Offers by Hughes Electrical Innovative Current Specialists on Angi

09/05/2008

This company is great. They charged me eighty dollars an hour for the work they did. They were very polite. They were very nice to me. Everything works. They came right out when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a ceiling fan in my great room, my bathroom, and my living room.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

SPECIALIZES IN THE DESIGN AND LAYOUT OF NEW CONSTRUCTION COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LIGHTING AND LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS, DESIGN AND LAYOUT OF RETRO-FITABLE LIGHTING CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR EXISTING COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS.