Matt Frinzi Electrical Contractor

With Angi since March 2012

For nearly 50 years, Maitz Home Services has been helping families throughout Allentown and the surrounding counties of: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Monroe, Bucks, and Montgomery with their Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical and Green Energy Services. It’s more than a promise. It’s the way we do business. When you hire Maitz Home Services, you get our 100% satisfaction guarantee... we're not satisfied until you are. We stand behind everything we do!

A family owned licensed and insured full service electrical contractor specializing in new service, service upgrades, panel upgrades and solar panel installation. We offer competitive pricing and free estimates. Head electrician possesses a Masters license.

Here at kr electric and contracting we specialize in lighting projects, panel replacements, home diagnosis and repairs. We work in all aspects of electrical including generators. We offer extended warrantys on all work and only use trusted and quality materials. We are a family onwed and operated company with 15 plus years of experience and knowledge with plenty more to come. We aim at a higher goal of electrical work and standards. Our first goal is to insure the safety of your home and family. Call us for all your electrical needs and more.

05/25/2017

Description of Work

Category electrician

03/15/2012

Matt replaced a florescent ceiling light with a ceiling fan in my kitchen. He had estimated the job to take 2 hours but because of problems it took 4 hours. He was patient, professional, and determined to complete the job as I had wanted though we had an alternate way to replace the light. The job was completed to my satisfaction. He cleaned up and charged me what he had estimated. I am very much ...

Description of Work
Matt replaced a florescent light in my kitchen with a ceiling fan. Complications arose when he learned there was no "box" in the ceiling to mount the fan. Several years ago, Matt fixed the wiring in my ceiling fan in my loft that was shorting out. Last year he separated the lighting of my outdoor garage light and my front porch light. He installed a timer on the garage light switch so it would stay on over night.

Category electrician