KINSLOW'S WINDOWS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2010

1316 EASTON AVE

Bethlehem, PA 18018

Family owned and operated has been in business for 27 years offers free estimates and we have a showroom in our office. We require 20% down at time of a re-measure appointment and the remainder upon completion. We also offer financing through AFC first....

06/27/2014

Andrew D.

Having Kinslow install our windows and front door was a great experience. From the job estimate through completion it was a pleasure to do business with this company. The price was very reasonable. The owner and his employee were very professional and polite. The craftsmanship was excellent. My wife and I own a home that was built in the mid-1800s and it looks amazing. It was in dire need of these upgrades and Kinslow windows did a fantastic job. The windows and front door are beautiful. Kinslow Windows always left the job site clean. Give Kinslow Windows a call and you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kinslow installed 13 windows (plus trim) and a new front door.

08/24/2013

Kathy B.

I had three estimates and Kinslow’s price was in the middle. I selected Kinslow's because of the price, the product and referrals from others who had work done by him or knew of people who used Kinslow’s. The job was done in one day and the cleanup was exceptional. I have had renovation work done by others and this was the first time that I have not found a stray nail or two after the renovation work. Merle and his installer worked as a team. They are focused on their work and I could tell they really enjoy and take pride in their work. Quality and workmanship of the job was excellent. After the installation was completed, Merle explained the features of both the entry door and the storm door. Also, Barb in the office is great. In the beginning, I changed my mind a few times on the style of door and she was very helpful and patient. She also is very knowledgeable in their products. I will be using Kinslow's again when I am ready to replace windows. Start to finish a great job!!

Description of Work
Replaced front entry door and front storm door

08/22/2013

Robert S.

Excellent

Description of Work
New windows

04/03/2013

Jeanette B.

Merle was punctual with his quote appointment. This is an important first impression. Knowledgeable in his trade of replacement windows and door installation. His entire staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with as well. His prices are a little high but worth the quality and piece of mind. We love the triple pane windows, which have cut down our heating costs this past winter. We will definitely use Kinslow windows in the future, because we are satisfied customers. Thank you Merle and team.

Description of Work
One double prehung window, triple pane in front of house and later sliding patio door with internal blinds and two bedroom windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

03/29/2013

Ruth G.

Perfect! I wouldn't change a thing.

Description of Work
I first had Merle Kinslow, the owner, give me an estimate for 3 windows and then had his crew install them in 11/2011. One was replacing my kitchen window and the other 2 were in my 2nd floor bedroom. They were right on the money! They are precise, friendly, professional and clean up everything. The only way you knew they were there is when you saw the new installed windows. They were finished in one day. I was so pleased that I called Kinslow windows again to have them install a basement hopper window in December, 2012. Again, the same type of service. I plan on having a few more windows replaced and will happily use them again.

Category replacement windows

12/19/2012

Jeanne K.

He gave me more than sufficient time during consultation. He has friendly helpful and staff. They provided extremely fair pricing and a timely response.

Description of Work
He consulted with me about a faulty front door installation that a different company had done.

10/16/2012

Barbara P.

This is a small and friendly company. You deal with the owner for both the estimate and the installation. There are no high-pressure salesmen or sub-contractors to deal with. Mr. Kinslow was here to supervise the installation of this huge window. My house is 35 years old and has a custom built roof over the window. This roof seemed to scare off many of the other companies that I had received estimates from. Those that weren't scared off simply gave me a very high estimate, hoping that the extra money would make the job go right. Mr. Kinslow has been doing windows for a long time. He ordered the window to perfectly fit the opening and it does! The window is beautiful, the installation is perfect, and I could not be happier. His crew is professional in every way. They cleaned up the area and took away all of the debris. Several of my neighbors have already commented on how nice the new window looks. I have told them that this was the very best and quot;contractorand quot; experience that I have ever had and that I will be using this company to replace the rest of the windows in my house! Note: Angie's List will not permit me to enter a review without disclosing the amount paid for the service. Because every house is different, this size window might cost more or less to install with different conditions. I never disclose how much I paid but I can assure you that it was not $0.00 that their software keeps changing my n/a to. I feel that I received a quality window with expert installation for the amount charged.

Description of Work
They removed a very large wooden bow window from my home and replaced it with a very beautiful and energy efficient HARVEY vinyl window. They covered all of the trim around the window with aluminum. They removed all of the debris. They finished the interior with stain and new moulding. They cleaned up the area beautifully!

Category replacement windows, doors

Master's Home Solutions

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations.

Offers by Master's Home Solutions on Angi
    AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing and do not undertake repairs.

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

Offers by Green Eco Solutions on Angi
    Check, Financing Available

Installation of windows, doors, porch enclosures and specialty in Bays and Bows.