Giacalone Construction LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a general contracting company who personally handles all aspects of the home improvement feild. We provide a listing of what we do in the section of services offered. All electrical work is provided by our company in conjunction wiith a sub-contracted eletrical company that we have a great repour with. We also have a great sub-contractor for HVAC and plumbing....

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

Pocono Paint Chip

Walter "Chip" Steacy has been painting homes & businesses with precision, dedication and care for over 30 years. His work not only spans decades of painting and wall repair, but countless clients that deeply value Chip's professionalism and craft. There's more than meets the eye to a well-done paint job; it takes patience, a keen vision, a steady hand, and a calm & caring demeanor. Pocono Paint Chip embodies all these traits and will leave your walls fresh, clean & better than ever.

Picasso Painting and Renovation

Picasso Painting and Renovation specializes in custom interior painting and remodeling. We strive for perfection, as we believe the details are what make your home truly unique. With over 35 years of being in business, we are excited to bring our expertise to your home!

09/23/2016

It took Paul's team about 3 days to complete the job from start to finish. The worker cleaned up everyday after they were done working and the job came out beautiful, I highly recommend Giacalone Construction for a job well done. Thank you

Description of Work
I had 2 garage doors replaced and they also widened one of them so my boat would fit into the Garage. Also all the needed outside siding cosmetics that went along with the job.

03/31/2015

The end result was that they did a good job, but what I was told would take two weeks ended up taking two months since the workers were all doing this as a side job. Overall nice guys, but there were definite communication problems between them. I ended up being charged for additional work when I discovered the original wall opening was too low for the new medicine cabinet. Never mind that Ernie w...

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel, including replacement of sub-floor. This job was done by Ernesto Mendez, working under Paul Giacalone’s license. Ernie said he was working under Paul’s license, but Paul said he wasn't. I hired Ernie through Paul's ad on Angie's List and my Angie’s List coupon was used. The service cost was approximately $7,000.00. The original quote was $3200.00, but the final quote was more in line with other quotes, so I went with it. In addition, I paid another $6,000 for all supplies (must show receipts). Items not used should have been given back to the purchaser (homeowner) to return for store credit, and not removed from the premises by the crew as was done.

Category electrician,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling

03/20/2015

Category remodeling

This comment was not completed by my company but by the owner.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Quick reponse and quote. I have already planned a second project.

04/07/2014

Very well this company was great,cleaned up after, fair price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Plaster patching and sanding

Category plastering,remodeling

We provide quality service in all types of room remodeling such as basements, kitchens,and bathrooms. We also do siding and roofing on smaller homes such. as a ranch capes and bi levels. We provide quality spackling and painting for interior walls. Doors and windows are also another service we provide along with all types of flooring.