Fritch, Inc

Founded 1920 • With Angi since January 2011

preventive maintenance, conservation advice and equipment installations for their heating, cooling and indoor air quality systems. We are pioneers in alternative energy and energy conservation, reducing our customers' dependence on fossil fuels by installing hybrid systems that incorporate geothermal and solar energy....

Spring Rain Inc

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

Maitz Home Services Inc

For nearly 50 years, Maitz Home Services has been helping families throughout Allentown and the surrounding counties of: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Monroe, Bucks, and Montgomery with their Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical and Green Energy Services. It’s more than a promise. It’s the way we do business. When you hire Maitz Home Services, you get our 100% satisfaction guarantee... we're not satisfied until you are. We stand behind everything we do!

KR Electric and Contracting

Here at kr electric and contracting we specialize in lighting projects, panel replacements, home diagnosis and repairs. We work in all aspects of electrical including generators. We offer extended warrantys on all work and only use trusted and quality materials. We are a family onwed and operated company with 15 plus years of experience and knowledge with plenty more to come. We aim at a higher goal of electrical work and standards. Our first goal is to insure the safety of your home and family. Call us for all your electrical needs and more.

01/04/2016

Professional crew (Eric and Dan). Arrived on time, worked hard and well, were courteous and informative. They cleaned up after the job. All good. A third installer came to pick up the old HWH tank which dripped rusty water en route to the truck. I told Eric and Dan and they cleaned up the rust marks on the pavement outside, so, happy ending. (Inside the house, there were no marks since they had la...

Description of Work
Installation of gas hot water heater. Previously we had had an electric HWH, so this was a big job.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

12/30/2014

The installation was prompt and professional. There was an initial issue with the thermostat and we had it replaced immediately. The service mgr. Tom, was very accommodating to our feedback as we analyzed what was happening in the house while he was gone. He came out personally to check and remediate an issue with the glycol levels and temperature settings. We worked through the issues with follow...

Description of Work
Installed a new and updated indoor Ground Source Heat pump Unit.

06/17/2014

Absolutely outstanding performance. Crew was polite, courteous and very respectful of my home and our family. On time, neat, clean and organized. Crew foreman told all helpers to and quot;always do what is right for the customer.and quot; That said it all. From the sales process through follow up, I will never shop anywhere else for my HVAC or home generator needs!!!

Description of Work
Replace entire 2 zone HVAC system including duct work. Added 2nd floor and 1st floor returns. Complete "gut job."

04/10/2014

Everything was an A+. I ran out of oil and my husband was really sick. I just opened the yellow pages and called them because the company that I usually dealt with said that they couldn't do anything because it was the weekend. They were very accommodating.

Description of Work
Fritch Inc. did a repair on the heating system was broken. They came and gave the oil.

04/07/2014

They came out and took a look around and said, and ldquo;look, you don't have any pets, you don't have any kids, we can do it for you but it's a wasteand hellip;we feel like it would be a waste of $900 for us to come out and do it because based on what we see here in your house, this isn't about heating duct problem.and rdquo; And I was like and ldquo;great.and rdquo; So again, they could have cha...

Description of Work
We engaged Fritch Inc. to look at our in-house duct.

Category air duct cleaning

02/28/2014

Own a service business myself and judge harshly. Fritch is a top notch firm. Sales process not as impressive but delivery is perfect.

Description of Work
Installation and service work is top notch. Installers and technicians are polite, courteous, punctual and respectful of my home.

11/05/2013

Technician was on-time, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions. He did a thorough job and cleaned up afterward. I am very pleased with the quality of the service.

Description of Work
Provided annual preventative maintenance on my oil boiler.

07/16/2013

tI was highly impressed w/Fritch, Inc. I have tons of dust, and am constantly cleaning, so I thought my ducts needed to be cleaned. Matt Perosi (sp) visited my home, and after a quick review, stated as I don't have children or pets, it's likely not my ducts, but my carpet causing the dust ups, and that he didn't feel a duct cleaning was necessary. Said they could do it, but not needed. So far this...

Description of Work
Provider visited home site for duct cleaning estimate

02/25/2013

They seemed very honest and their pieces are reasonable. They were timely and came when they said they were going to come. They delay was in getting the part which may or may not have been their responsibility.

Description of Work
They put a new motor in the heat pump and added Freon.

11/16/2012

I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are also my regular oil supplier.

Description of Work
They replaced the nozzle and filter of the heating oil burner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Fuel oil delivery, heating, air conditioning, commercial HVAC, attic ventilation, hot water heaters, generators, gas fireplaces, central vacuum systems, water softeners & duct cleaning.