Fritch, Inc

Founded 1920 • With Angi since January 2011

116 River St

Bethlehem, PA 18016

preventive maintenance, conservation advice and equipment installations for their heating, cooling and indoor air quality systems. We are pioneers in alternative energy and energy conservation, reducing our customers' dependence on fossil fuels by installing hybrid systems that incorporate

01/04/2016

kathleen O.

Professional crew (Eric and Dan). Arrived on time, worked hard and well, were courteous and informative. They cleaned up after the job. All good. A third installer came to pick up the old HWH tank which dripped rusty water en route to the truck. I told Eric and Dan and they cleaned up the rust marks on the pavement outside, so, happy ending. (Inside the house, there were no marks since they had lain a waterproof cover on the floor. Otherwise, all went super smoothly. Installation happened today. So far, so good! Now we have clear and clean hot water (no longer brown!) PS Over two months since installation. The gas water heater works very well, and we are happy to see a decrease in our electrical bill, since transitioning to a gas water heater.

Description of Work
Installation of gas hot water heater. Previously we had had an electric HWH, so this was a big job.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

10/14/2015

Irene D.

Description of Work
Installed whole house backup generator

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/30/2014

Sheryl G.

The installation was prompt and professional. There was an initial issue with the thermostat and we had it replaced immediately. The service mgr. Tom, was very accommodating to our feedback as we analyzed what was happening in the house while he was gone. He came out personally to check and remediate an issue with the glycol levels and temperature settings. We worked through the issues with follow up phone calls.

Description of Work
Installed a new and updated indoor Ground Source Heat pump Unit.

09/04/2014

Hope Wesley H.

Description of Work
Fritch has the annual service contract on our furnace and water heater. Technicians arrive on time and work with great efficiency. When our old water heater gave out, telephone staff were polite and helpful and dispatched service personnel right away. It's a great, service-oriented company.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

06/17/2014

Arthur T.

Absolutely outstanding performance. Crew was polite, courteous and very respectful of my home and our family. On time, neat, clean and organized. Crew foreman told all helpers to and quot;always do what is right for the customer.and quot; That said it all. From the sales process through follow up, I will never shop anywhere else for my HVAC or home generator needs!!!

Description of Work
Replace entire 2 zone HVAC system including duct work. Added 2nd floor and 1st floor returns. Complete "gut job."

05/07/2014

Daniel M.

Description of Work
Repaired condensate line in air conditioning system.

04/10/2014

William J.

Everything was an A+. I ran out of oil and my husband was really sick. I just opened the yellow pages and called them because the company that I usually dealt with said that they couldn't do anything because it was the weekend. They were very accommodating.

Description of Work
Fritch Inc. did a repair on the heating system was broken. They came and gave the oil.

04/07/2014

Sonja F.

They came out and took a look around and said, and ldquo;look, you don't have any pets, you don't have any kids, we can do it for you but it's a wasteand hellip;we feel like it would be a waste of $900 for us to come out and do it because based on what we see here in your house, this isn't about heating duct problem.and rdquo; And I was like and ldquo;great.and rdquo; So again, they could have charge me but they think there was no point. The only thing they could improve on is, I had to call them twice to get a response.

Description of Work
We engaged Fritch Inc. to look at our in-house duct.

Category air duct cleaning

02/28/2014

Arthur T.

Own a service business myself and judge harshly. Fritch is a top notch firm. Sales process not as impressive but delivery is perfect.

Description of Work
Installation and service work is top notch. Installers and technicians are polite, courteous, punctual and respectful of my home.

11/05/2013

Mark S.

Technician was on-time, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions. He did a thorough job and cleaned up afterward. I am very pleased with the quality of the service.

Description of Work
Provided annual preventative maintenance on my oil boiler.

07/16/2013

Sonja F.

tI was highly impressed w/Fritch, Inc. I have tons of dust, and am constantly cleaning, so I thought my ducts needed to be cleaned. Matt Perosi (sp) visited my home, and after a quick review, stated as I don't have children or pets, it's likely not my ducts, but my carpet causing the dust ups, and that he didn't feel a duct cleaning was necessary. Said they could do it, but not needed. So far this is the 2nd business I've engaged via Angies list, who could have taken advantage of my not having a in depth knowledge of this type of work beyond YouTube, yet Fritch did not! My one only concern was the delay in a repose from Fritch from the time I called - which was a week from the day I called. However, they were very pleasant when we finally made contact. I would highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Provider visited home site for duct cleaning estimate

02/25/2013

Kim J.

They seemed very honest and their pieces are reasonable. They were timely and came when they said they were going to come. They delay was in getting the part which may or may not have been their responsibility.

Description of Work
They put a new motor in the heat pump and added Freon.

11/16/2012

Phil B.

I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are also my regular oil supplier.

Description of Work
They replaced the nozzle and filter of the heating oil burner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies

04/24/2012

Kerry D.

They are the only ones who don't make me sign a multi-service contract in order to come out to work on my system. I am happy with their service and I will continue to use Fritch Inc.

Description of Work
I hired Fritch Inc to put in a heating element.

04/12/2012

Judith R.

I had turned off the pilot light in my greenhouse heater for the summer and was unable to get it to reignite in the fall. Fritch sent someone over within 24 hours of my call. He explained the issue (spiders like to build webs in the tiny propane pipes) and how delicate the fuel line tubing is. It was not a job I could have done myself. He used needles to clear the tubing. Then he checked the thermostat control and once everything was working correctly he explained that it is best not to turn off the pilot in the summer. And, why not i.e. the minimal heat from the pilot keeps the tubing dry and discourages spiders. A very nice, polite and professional service man.

Description of Work
Ignited my greenhouse propane heater and taught me how to do it in the future, myself.

10/20/2011

Tim S.

I like that they are close by and that they make sure the oil is always delivered on time. In general, I don't think their oil is any different than others. They take care of any problems that I have and they are responsive when you call them.

Description of Work
I use Fritch Inc all the time for buying oil. I have a maintenance contract with them.

08/04/2011

Myra J.

I used them in May for some HVAC. Everything went very well. I liked the efficiency of their service. They delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Fritch Inc replaced our furnace.

05/12/2011

Douglas S.

The installation went smoothly despite many corrections being needed from the old system. Dan, the job leader, and Richard did an excellent job. Their professionalism and expertise were valuable and appreciated. We are quite happy with the result.

Description of Work
Our heat pump died, and our old system was removed including all fiber glass duct work and a thermal storage system. The replacement system was designed and installed.

05/10/2011

Tim S.

They were really slow on providing an estimate but they are good about honoring their service contracts. Tney generally come promptly when there is work to do. The job turned out good. They took care of everything they said they would.

Description of Work
I used Fritch to replace two furnaces.

01/26/2011

Joseph G.

The service is included in a maintenance plan. We get our oil from them. They were professional. The work went smoothly. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
They tuned up the furnace.

Air Care & Restoration Co Inc

Indoor Air Quality Specialists, installation and servicing of Home and Industrial Air Purification systems. Mold testing services. Mold Remediation Specialists providing a certified Certificate of Completion with every job.. Air Duct cleaning and restoration specialists. More certifications than any other company in Pa.

Fused Electric LLC

Master Electrician. Fused Electric was opened in 2014 by Anthony Oehmke. Specializing in residential wiring, generators, landscape lighting and new remodeling. Fused Electric offers quality work at an affordable price guaranteed to beat any competitive quote. Fused Electric is a family owned and operated Lehigh Valley electrician, serving residents in the surrounding areas. Fully licensed and insured. Professional Electrical Services As a professional, certified electrician, we specialize in a wide range of services to solve any electrical problem you might have. From residential to commercial, we have what it takes to get the job done right the first time. We take pride in professional grade service, with the ability to repair any electrical system. Check out the services that we offer below: Residential electrical maintenance Electrical panel upgrades Home generator installations Home remodeling wiring Outdoor landscape lighting Security lighting Top Rated Electrician Over the years we’ve been in business, we’ve been known for our reputation of a quality work ethic and a penchant of getting the job done right. All our clients have been completely satisfied by the electrical services we have done for them. If you’re shopping around for a Lehigh Valley electrician, get in touch with Fused Electric for the best customer service and reasonable quotes to fit your budget.

Good News Drain Services

Clogged Drain? Good News, we can help! Please call our office today to schedule 856-759-9928. We are a professional full service Emergency Drain Cleaning and repair company serving the Pocono, Lehigh Valley, and Northern NJ areas. We specialize in the Impossible. For all your drain clog and emergency repair needs, its always Good News! We offer discounts for Seniors, Veterans, and First Responders.

Award 2022
    Offers by Good News Drain Services on Angi

Fuel oil delivery, heating, air conditioning, commercial HVAC, attic ventilation, hot water heaters, generators, gas fireplaces, central vacuum systems, water softeners & duct cleaning.