Dennie's Resurfacing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Pennsylvania
PA Attorney General
05/23/2019

Reglazing - Refinishing - Resurfacing. We specialize in the resurfacing and restoration of many existing fixtures such as Tubs & Tiles, Bathtub Surrounds and Shower Stalls, Sinks & Vanities, Countertops, Antiques and Cabinetry. Increasing property value in less than a day, surfaces we work on include fiberglass, steel, cast iron, porcelain, ceramic, enamel, formica laminate, tile, walls, floors, and ceilings. Ready in hours, lasts for years! Award winning company since 2010 for customer service and quality, durable products. Reglazing existing fixtures saves homeowners 70-80% of the costs of replacement. Pink bathrooms turned bright white in just hours! Color matching & complete color changes available for your fixtures, at huge savings to other options. Add years onto the life of your fixtures with a low cost, greener, smarter option. No rip outs! Waterproof vinyl or laminate flooring overlay can be installed right over your existing tile or laminate floor. Handyman services available also, tiling, grout repair, power washing etc. Resurface - Reuse - Recycle. Antiques Division located in Bethlehem PA. We love antiques! Claw foot tubs, farmhouse sinks, drop-ins, wall mounts and many other pieces available in our ever-changing inventory. Custom colors, artwork & design available on all antique pieces. Warehouse restoration drop-offs and tours available by appointment. Veteran owned company. Free estimates available;Inquiries and pictures can be texted to 484.554.1807....

Garage Experts of Eastern PA

Your garage makeover begins with our Garage FX® epoxy & polyaspartic flooring. Our installation experts specialize in turning old, dirty, or cracked concrete into a beautiful flooring surface that will make your garage the envy of the neighborhood.

Eastern Surfaces, Inc.

Eastern Surfaces has been fabricating fine custom countertops in granite, marble, quartz and solid surface products for both residential and commercial use for well over 20 years. Employing approximately 100 skilled, trained, and background checked professionals, Eastern Surfaces can fulfill any/all of your countertop needs.

Prestige Marble & Granite Inc

Provide fabrication and installation for residential and commercial granite, quartz and solid surface countertops.

06/16/2020

Joan H.

Great job and swift service! Mask on and social distancing was in place. Service was timely and well done.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

09/25/2018

Victoria G.

He did great job. He is very professional. He is also very prompt with the service.

Description of Work
He had to come back to fix something for patch work.

07/14/2018

Amy M.

Dan did an excellent job on my tub/shower. It looks like new! He arrived on time, worked quickly and was very courteous. He even did a few extra things without me asking. I would definitely use Dennie's again!

Description of Work
Resurface Fiberglass tub/shower

11/04/2017

Susan F.

They did an excellent job. They were knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. Their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We had our tub reglazed

06/15/2017

Janet P.

Denny was prompt,very pleasant and explained in detail what and how long the job would take. He cleaned the work area very well. We were very impressed with Denny, he made sure we understood if there were any questions or concerns to feel free to contact him.

Description of Work
We had our bathroom tub and tile refinished.

04/28/2017

Ernest B.

They weren't cheap. They came as scheduled and did what they said they were going to do and it looked fine so we were happy with it. When you look at the cost and the amount of time that they were here it was pretty expensive, but they did what they said they were going to do and so that was what we were looking for. They were prompt. They came out and looked at the job, scheduled it and came back when they said they would come, it was great.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned up the tub enclosure and re caulked for me.

Category ceramic tile

01/16/2017

natalie C.

They are absolutely spectacular, a great company to work with. Dan, the owner, is very responsive and super helpful. He's insightful with ideas for work to be done. His worker, Michael, was an absolute pleasure. They do great work and they've upheld guarantees they've made to me. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the bath tub and all the tile in my bathroom.

12/09/2016

Janet S.

Wonderful experience. I bought a house and the tub was chipped and peeling. I contacted Dennie's to schedule. He was available before the scheduled time and called to see if earlier would be convenient. He explained the process and proceeded to efficiently complete the work. All bathroom surfaces were covered so there was no mess. The following day I attempted putting everything back together only to discover that I couldn't get the drain piece screwed back in. I called and within an hour, he came over and took care of it for me. Excellent service and my tub looks brand new. With a five year warranty, I feel really good about my experience.

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing

09/19/2016

Donald S.

Very pleased with work. Looks like a new tub

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfaced

06/08/2016

Kathleen B.

My experience was great. Dennie was very responsive after I made the initial contact though Angie's List. I included pictures of my old damaged sink. Dennie gave me a quote over the phone and he agreed to come to my home which was an hour and a half way. We made the appointment, he arrived on time and I had a newly resurfaced sink in about 4 hours. I would hire Dennie again. He was responsive to my calls, on time and did wonderful work. He cleaned up everything perfectly. My sink looks like new!

Description of Work
Resurfaced my 1942 kitchen sink.

Dennie's Resurfacing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

2032 Willow Park Rd

Bethlehem, PA 18017

Bathtub, Tile, Surround, Shower Stall, Sink, Floor & Wall Reglazing/ Refinishing/ Resurfacing & Custom Antique Restorations. Other services include; Shower door removal repair, rust and chip or crack repair, safety tub cut-outs, non-slip floor finishes, vinyl or laminate floor tile installation, granite simulation tile and laminate countertop coatings, antique division for old tub and sink restorations, Breakfast at Tiffany's tub sofa's, custom vanities and woodwork, power washing, handyman jobs

We are not licensed plumbers and do not perform plumbing work. We do not offer or service tub liners, unless to remove them to restore the original tub beneath. We do not sell acrylic or reproduction claw foot tubs, only original cast iron. Handyman work does not include electrical, HVAC or plumbing.

Check, Financing Available, PayPal