Trumbull Roofing Co

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2007

8-10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Additional phone - (413) 343-2275, (724) 941-9906. ...

VES Window and Gutter Cleaning

VES Window and Gutter Cleaning

V.E.S. Window and Gutter Cleaning Your Visual Enhancement Specialists. Specializing in Residential and Commercial window, gutter and pressure/power washing. We take pride in our experience, our professionalism and our affordable prices for that is what we strive to achieve with each client we meet. We treat each residential home as if it were our own, every business as if it were our business. I, Jeff, the owner, can assure you that you will receive top quality work for we are your... Visual Enhancement Specialists * Pressure/Power Washing- We pressure/power wash Roof (remove mold ((subject to degree of roof pitch)) and dirt off shingled roof only). We can give the entire house a bath. Gutters/Soffit and Fascia, Driveways, walkways, steps, fence, patios, etc.
 * Gutter Cleaning- We clear all debris from roof, gutters and make sure downspouts are free flowing. We clean up after ourselves. So much that you wouldn’t even know we were there.
 * Window Cleaning Exterior/Interior- We clean exterior as well as interior windows. No job too small. Free Estimates. Senior Citizens Discount. Numerous references. Thank you for interest and we look forward to doing business with you. Jeff (412) 821-3268 Call/Text - [ ]

10/24/2017

Very well, would recommend them and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof flashing.

02/22/2015

Fixed leak. Haven't had any issues since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed roof leak around vent pipe.

08/24/2014

Arrived promptly at 8am each day. Attention to detail, making sure it was perfect. Cleaned up everything when finished. The only reason I gave a B for professionalism is because there were a number of loud disagreements between the person in charge and a worker. I was glad that he was making sure it was done well but I would have preferred if they could have communicated without cursing and yellin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

07/17/2013

I like that they would come out and do a small job for us and none of the other companies would and there's nothing I really dislike. I think it was a good pricing compared to another quote I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For a roofing company, we used Trumbull Roofing Co., it was a few weeks ago. It was only for a missing shingle and it was only $125. It was just a missing shingle off of the roof, no other company would like to come out, I couldn't get anybody to come out to do the one shingle except that company.

07/13/2013

We didn't use their services, because we scheduled with another roofer, but we appreciated their responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We noticed a leak in our roof during the big storm on Wednesday. I called about a dozen roofers and left voice mail messages on Thursday. Trumball Roofing called me back the next day, but I had already scheduled with another roofer. Based on their responsiveness to my call, I'd call them in the future for a quote. (Out of the dozen or so roofers we left messages for only four called us back the same day or next day.)

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, gutters, shingles, skylights & chimneys.

Ask For Details