Spec Electric Company, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

4788 Prescott Drive

Bethel Park, PA 15102

(About) Specify The Very Best...Spec Electric Company For All Your Electrical Needs. (Mission) Our mission at Spec Electric Company is to provide superior service and quality workmanship, no matter how large or small the job. Our electricians are certified, insured, and fully equipped to handle all of your electrical needs. (Description) We are a full service Electrical Contractor, and work from fully-equipped service trucks. All of our employees are certified, courteous, and carry Spec Electric Company issued Photo ID badges. Also, Spec Electric Company participates in a structured drug-testing program....

09/27/2019

Melody M.

They came out and did a fantastic Job including cleaning up and good price when they were done.

Description of Work
Put electrical outlet in garage

Category electrician

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure!

07/20/2019

Tony F.

Work was performed on time, installation was clean and professional. Cost was reasonable and the job was performed without any hassles. Not sure what else a consumer could ask for. Would use their services again.

Description of Work
New circuit and Nema 14-50 outlet for EV home charging

Category electrician

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed], we hope to work for you again in the future!

07/11/2019

Rebecca Z.

This is long overdue but after working with different companies for non-electrical home repairs I keep finding myself thinking “I NEVER had this problem with Spec.” I’ve used Spec twice now for different electrical jobs in my house and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their prices are more than fair and Bryan offers several options for each job. Not only that, but he also educated me on each option and worked best for my price point. Melissa is phenomenal with scheduling appointments and following up with reminders and updates on the job/schedule status. The crew is very respectful and mindful of their work and cleanup. I trust this company to work in my home even when I’m not around. Home ownership would be so much easier if more companies operated like Spec. I’m so glad that I lucked out and found you guys!

Description of Work
First job was updating electrical to current code and second job was to install security cameras

Category electrician, lighting

We are thankful for repeat customers, thank you for the review!

01/21/2019

Lynnann R.

Outstanding work. They were courteous, conscientious and professional. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installation of new light fixtures and repair of a wall switch.

01/14/2019

Rick S.

Excellent, very friendly, he will be on my speed dial for any work in the future !!

Description of Work
GFI to several horse pastures

12/23/2018

Michael P.

Mike removed old fan and installed new fan in a very short time and cleaned up all debris very professional.

Description of Work
Bathroom fan

Category electrician, ceiling fans

08/06/2018

Zane H.

The services provided went excellent from the initial phone call having talked with the service coordinator Melissa to the actual service completion by the Electrician Mike . I was told of what to expect and to troubleshoot the outside GFI on a couple of my outlets initially over the phone; it did enable them to work again right away. Also, I explained my fan was smoking in which I was instructed it would be better to purchase a replacement one since the motor was likely finished as compared to the more costly option of possibly fixing it; therefore, I went to Lowes and bought a reasonably priced one. The electrician Mike showed up as scheduled. I told him about the four problems at hand that needed dealt with. First he was able to replace the faulty smoking fan with the new one I had bought. He did good work concerning the fan as it looked good and functioned properly. Secondly, I had two outlets that were not working in separate locations. Mike and I walked down to my basement and looked inside the breaker box. He felt that the outlet upstairs in my bedroom should still be able to work due to it looked like new wiring inside it. Just as he said, it actually was just a simple flip of the breaker switch for that area to enable the outlet to work again. Likewise, he went ahead and was able to flip the kitchen breaker switch back on for me which got my kitchen light switch and outlet working again . He showed me where both breaker switches were located for future reference. I appreciated his honesty as some other company could have easily taken advantage of me due to my lack of knowledge. Lastly, my kitchen fan needed a more simple fix. The kitchen fan light on/off pull chain broke off from the base of the top in the fan. Mike was able to replace the top portion of the chain that lead into the fan with a new one assuring that this would not likely happen again. Overall, I was extremely pleased with the service performed yet again, as this was my second experience with Spec Electric. I was left with a good and satisfied feeling after the service was completed. The fulfillment feeling of professionalism and friendly service at a reasonable price. I would certainly hire them back again with much appreciation.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Fixed; Another ceiling fan replaced; troubleshoot bedroom outlet; troubleshoot kitchen switch and outlet.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Thank you for the detailed review, Dane! We always pass on feedback, so we'll let Mike know! We appreciate you as a repeat customer!

08/02/2018

Regis S.

The whole experience was fantastic. Although I wasn't home (my wife and father were there), I was told Shane was excellent, from top to bottom. He was kind, friendly, explained everything, and suggested work-arounds for issues he encountered during the job. Its good to know I've found an electrician I can use going forward as I have several other jobs I'd like them to look into. Thanks, Shane! A+

Description of Work
Fixed a tripped outlet that wasn't functioning and installed a recessed outlet, a regular outlet, and ran some electronic cables behind a wall.

Category electrician

Rege, Thank you for the review! We pass all feedback to the techs, so Shane will know your appreciation!

06/04/2018

SCOTT F.

Great. Replaced an existing bathroom fan with a new fan. The fan we purchased did not fit quite right so, with a quick trip to Home Depot, got the right fan. Clean up was fantastic. Drop cloths all the way from front door to bathroom. Easy-to-understand explanations to all our questions.

Description of Work
Bathroom ceiling exhaust fan

Category electrician

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! Keeping your home protected is important, we will pass this good feedback on to our tech!

03/01/2018

Ilene I.

Perfect from start to finish. Bryan is professional, friendly and extremely knowledgable. He identified the problem and corrected it in 1 hour. We had a few more things in mind and he accomplished that and more. I then asked him about wall lighting (outdoor) and he knew exactly what we had in mind and had a very realistic plan to accomplish this . We were delighted with our first time hiring Bryan and look forward to having him do the electrical lighting on the wall. I am delighted to be able to recommend such a perfect find on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Diagnose power outage in 2 rooms

12/27/2017

Tim T.

Initial contact and visit went well; very professional and friendly. And communication following was good. But it took over 2 months to receive the quote which was very high (approx. $5900) compared to others received.

Description of Work
Quoted for approx. 12x12 kitchen remodel wiring

Category electrician

We did not complete work for this customer, merely provided a bid that was requested because we came highly referred from a friend. We informed the customer that our bid lead time was 6 weeks or longer due to volume, and he agreed to that lead time. We stand behind the quality of our work and time committed to do an installation that exceeds customers expectations if given the opportunity.

10/09/2017

Eugene L.

Work was completed quickly and reliably.

Description of Work
Install three indoor lighting fixtures.

08/21/2017

Carol F.

Excellent job! Very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Electrical outlets connected, light fixture replaced, wall switch replaced and circuit breakers replaced.

08/16/2017

Linda C.

They were punctual, polite and the quality of work was good.

Description of Work
They put in electrical outlets, new light fixture, and a new breaker for my dryer.

08/16/2017

Johanna N.

Very well. They were prompt and courteous over the phone. They came the same day and took the time to find the problem (several outlets had to be checked which involved moving furniture and bookcases) and it was fixed that same day.

Description of Work
Needed to find a "bad outlet" that was preventing several other outlets from working.

07/10/2017

Kishan R.

They were professional and work was done well.

Description of Work
Needed my electrical panel upgraded to 150 Amps and Spec electric performed the job. They were professional and work was done well.

06/02/2017

Bridget B.

Bryan and the scheduling person were great! They were both very friendly and Bryan was knowledgeable and did a great job! Would recommend to friends and family!!!

Description of Work
Smoke detector replacement

03/31/2017

Nancy S.

PERFECT!!! The electrician who did the job passed excellent. He was kind, considerate. He worked all day without stopping and he was very quiet as he did his job. This was a two day job. I Highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an electrician. I honestly can't day enough food things about Spec Electric. They are a Number One company.

Description of Work
We had new lights installed over our two bathroom sinks, a new light out in our shower, a new exhaust fan installed, new lights out in over our kitchen sink, a ceiling fan taken from our kitchen and installed in a upstairs bedroom, a new ceiling light installed in the kitchen.

03/03/2017

Lisa D.

Both Kristy, with whom I spoke when I called the main number, and Bryan, the electrician, were pleasant, responsive, and professional. I appreciated their service and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We needed to have a smoke alarm, which was wired into the house, replaced.

Category electrician

Hello [Member Name Removed] The Team at Spec Electric Company want to Thank You for This Opportunity! If we can be of assistance in the future no matter how large or small the job, call 412-337-5560. Some People Dream of Light...We Make it Happen!

02/04/2017

Phyllis M.

Complete repair. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Repaired under the counter lighting fixture. Also, replaced doorbell button.

Category electrician

Hello [Member Name Removed]: The Team at Spec Electric Company want to Thank You for This Opportunity! If we can be of assistance in the future no matter how large or small the job, call 412-337-5560. Some People Dream of Light...We Make it Happen!

12/08/2016

Andrew M.

I wasn't home when the work was done, but my wife was very complimentary of their professionalism, punctuality, intelligence, etc.

Description of Work
Replace recessed lights with LED. Install timer. Replace and repair wiring for closet lights.

Category electrician

The Team at Spec Electric Company would like to personally thank you for giving us the opportunity to complete your electrical project. If we can be of further assistance in the future call 412-337-5560.

12/08/2016

Rachel R.

Service was prompt and thorough; team was extremely courteous, polite, and respective of the home; team took extra care to move and cover furniture and decorations and to protect carpet and flooring with drop clothes; team also thoroughly cleaned up any debris after each work day. Team took extra time to explain what was completed each day, what would be done the next day, and answered any questions directed to them in a manner that was easily understood by someone not familiar with the work. We had total confidence in the work completed for us.

Description of Work
Removal, re-wire, and/or replacement of: main breaker panel box and circuit breakers; microwave receptacle; various light fixtures, switches and receptacles; grounding; patching of plaster; and smoke/CO2 detectors.

12/04/2016

charles F.

Great. The actual cost was even less than phone estimate.

Description of Work
Replace landscape light transformer box.

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

11/24/2016

Tim T.

The estimate was done by email. I sent photos, and Lou asked good questions in the course of preparing the estimate. They weren't the cheapest of the estimates I got, but Lou pointed out a mistake in the ordering of circuit breakers that could have caused an awkward delay in getting the power back on, and that was the deciding factor for me. Mark did a great job on the installation, and everyone I dealt with was very professional. (Estimate includes everything except the material, which was purchased separately -- except the cable and ground wires.)

Description of Work
Replace the load center and circuit breakers, the meter socket, and cable that runs to the weatherhead. The cable was shot, and the load center was an old split-bus affair from the '60s.

10/12/2016

Dale A.

We had two electrical technicians at our home as we coordinated the timing of the electrical work with other projects. Both were knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, timely and their work exceeded my expectations. As a type A engineer, not easy to do. I am grateful to have found Spec Electric and will continue to use them for all future needs.

Description of Work
Installed new lighting, moved existing lighting, relocation of AC power.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank You for this recent opportunity! If we can be of assistance n the future for your electrical needs call 412-337-5560.

T. Williams Handyman Service

We are a local and family owned Handyman Service, specializing in residential and small electrical projects. Call Trey (Owner) @ (724) 914-3266 for an immediate response.

Offers by T. Williams Handyman Service on Angi
    King Electric

King Electric's mission is to provide the best client care and service through education, training and integrity. We pledge to educate our clients so that they are able to be safer and more aware. We strive to have integrity through straight forwardness & our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additional phones - (412) 561-7888, (412) 683-9949, (412) 921-3903, (724) 776-7390. Award winning. Additional email - info@kingelectricservice.com. Additional contact name - Norman Anthony King.

Pricelight Electric Company LLC

Pricelight Electric is an experienced contractor. Rewire and new construction specialists. We are licensed and insured in the city of Pittsburgh and in the state of Pennsylvania. Up front pricing with a proposal to review before deciding. No hidden extras. If there are added items to the project, it will be written on an additional proposal for review and approval.

Offers by Pricelight Electric Company LLC on Angi

HICPA 089885
    Pennsylvania
    Pittsburgh Certified

*Commercial & Residential *Design-Build *New Construction *Remodels *Code Corrections *Ceiling Fans *Concealed/Control Wiring *Cable TV, Data and Phone Wiring *Ext. Lighting *Install/Remove Party/Holiday Lights *Fluorescent and LED Lighting *Lighting Design *Landscape and security Lighting *Floor Heat *New Circuits *Generators/Auxiliary *Electric car charging stations *Outlets/Switches *Preventive Maintenance *Panel Upgrades *Surge Protection *Recessed Lights *IR Scanning *Pool and Spa wiring

Alarm systems and Neon lighting