R & R Masonry Reber Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2004

2457 Bethel Church Rd

Bethel Park, PA 15102

Because of the quality of our work, and the number of years we've been in business, we have a long list of satisfied customers that are willing to provide their names, phone numbers, and addresses to our potential clients. Additional DBAs - R & R Masonry Pointing, R&R Masonry Pointing. Award winning....

12/14/2020

Diane P.

Tony and crew were very polite, professional and proficient. Our two chimneys were completed within a few days of scaffolding erected and look like new again. I would highly recommend your company to anyone needing such services!

Description of Work
2 Chimney repairs

Category concrete repair, chimney caps, chimney repair

04/18/2020

Norman B.

Very well... delivered scaffolding day one, erected day two, rebuilt and repointed day three and scaffolding removed day four.

Description of Work
Two 90 year old brick chimney's were losing mortar - one had to be deconstructed and rebuilt using the same bricks and the other needed repointing.

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

03/13/2020

Spencer S.

Replacing the steel beam required removing and replacing the two story high brick above the garage door. The work was performed as promised and for an excellent price. The team was neat and tidy leaving the site better than when they started. They worked through the weekend and the large job was completed in four days. Would highly recommend. would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replaced steel lintel over garage door.

02/13/2020

Sheri F.

We had a major insurance claim on our house from a bad insulation job which led to us having to re brick the entire house. This happened a few months after getting a brand new driveway. We spoke to Tony about our dilemma and he assured us the driveway would be taken care of! They couldn't put any trucks on the new driveway so they wheeled it all out by hand! The crew leader, Dave, made sure all of my concerns were taken seriously. The carpenter on the job, Chuck, is amazing! I can't say enough good things about this company. They removed all the brick and all of the insulation down to the drywall. Then reinsulated and rebricked the house. Then they had to put all of my lights, security cameras, and shutters back on. They even hand washed my windows. It was a major project. They did a really nice job. I've included some pictures but they don't even do it justice! Tony showed up at my house every single day to check on the progress and was in touch constantly.

Description of Work
Our entire house needed re-bricked!

08/26/2019

Conor T.

The technician never showed up and did not contact us to reschedule.

Description of Work
We scheduled R&R to give an estimate for repointing exterior bricks and chimney work.

Category masonry, chimney caps

05/20/2019

Dana P.

Was slow in getting out to bid and had to make a decision fairly quick and couldn't wait for the bid to come in.

Description of Work
the brick wall in front of my house needed replaced

07/23/2018

Louis M.

Tony & his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, personable, knowledgeable and took care of everything in a very timely fashion.

Description of Work
(1) Repointing of chimney & (2) some minor brick/mortar repair

06/30/2018

Adam M.

The repairs went great. Tony stopped by several times in advance of the scheduled repairs to assess damage and create a quote. The crew showed up on time each day of work and were professional and courteous throughout the project. Afterwards Tony followed up to ensure that all the work was completed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Several masonry projects around our home needed to be completed including repointing our from stoop, exterior walls and window sills, and also capping our chimney.

Category masonry, chimney caps

06/25/2018

Tamiya L.

I called R&R Masonry multiple times dating back to May 2018. To date, I've never received a return phone call. On at least two of those instances I was able to get a person on the phone and I explained that I called several times and didn't receive a phone call back. She said someone would return my call but they never did.

Description of Work
Never received a return call.

05/16/2018

Steven H.

four phone calls over three months, never heard back

Description of Work
masonry tuck pointing

05/15/2018

Christa C.

Great. I am so pleased with the results. Was very concerned with the amount of brick overhead and the width we needed. No concern now. Sony's team did in less than a day. So pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Expanded kitchen and needed angle iron installed to hold up the neck. 14 feet extension the work work very neat and well done. Si pleased with the price and professionalism

12/27/2017

Damien S.

The work was done quickly, efficiently, and very neatly. I was pleased and plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Masonry repair

12/07/2017

Heather W.

The job was OK as far as the crew and the overall work in general.However, there were some large cracks missed right next to my front door so I contacted the owner that some touch-ups were needed. Fine, things happen. My problem is that I contacted the owner several times, so many times that I have lost count. I kept being told he would come out and do it but he never did. In one of the last communications he told me he came by the house to do it but no one was home(????). I was never told I had to be there let alone told when to meet him. He had told me that he had already identified the area in one of the many times I was given the run-around. Why did I have to be there for exterior work ? Fair enough,he came by at a time I was home. We went over the problem YET AGAIN face to face. But despite all of this, it has been months now and it was never fixed. I'm done with this company.

Description of Work
Full House repointing.

11/21/2017

Brent M.

Tony was prompt in all of his communications and quick to get us on his schedule for a month or so out. Once the time came close for the work to be done, he got back in touch and sent workers out to prepare the scaffolding and such that would be needed for the job. The workers who came to the house were professional and did a great job with all of their repairs. One of the posts on our porch was tilted out to the side and needed to be completely rebuilt at the bottom. Now it's stronger than ever and looks great. The chimney looks great as well and is no longer leaking water into the house. The drain on our drive wave has never worked better. Great work and a great price and no running around in terms of lining things up. Every time I called I talked to someone and got an immediate response. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
The rebuilt, re-pointed and capped the top of our chimney, repaired one of the posts on our porch, and replaced a drain cover on our driveway.

Category concrete repair, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

07/19/2017

cindy B.

I cannot say enough GOOD things about R & R Masonry. He and his staff always kept us informed on when they would be working. His crew work hard and long every day and they were always polite and respectful.

Description of Work
I need a privacy wall taken down and then rebuilt once plumbers repaired the main line to my home.

06/15/2017

Michael N.

The owner Tony, came over one day and wrote me an estimate including a description of everything that they were going to complete. This included: scaffolding around the house, dismantle 3-4 feet of chimney and existing cement crown, rebuild using new brick and mortar match, also damaged brick around areas on the house, rinse and apply cleaner along with cleaning up debris when completed. The scaffolding crew was very nice and built the scaffolding all around the house in a few hours. The crew that did the brick work, were there for a few days but made sure everything was completed. Overall, they completed everything as described and I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
3-4 feet from the top of my chimney needed rebuilt and re-pointed.

06/12/2017

Al W.

Did a great job.Color matched. Cleaned-up everyday.Tony's crews very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 lentils,beam over garage &pointed weathered brick & block

05/18/2017

Lisa R.

I have never had a more pleasant, professional experience with a service provider than with R & R Masonry. The service far exceeded my expectations and the results were excellent. Tony was very accommodating and the job was completed in a very timely manner. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them........awesome experience!

Description of Work
I needed a block replaced in the foundation under my porch. I also need my mailbox remounted along my driveway.

04/18/2017

Joyce M.

I called twice, several days apart. I left a message with the answering service. Never got a call back.

Description of Work
Unresponsive

Category chimney caps

04/12/2017

Stephen L.

Great! Arrived punctually. Worked professionally. Very satisfied with finished job.

Description of Work
Repointing of brick on house.

04/03/2017

Curt G.

Tony called me back very promptly and went out to my property and I had an estimate in less than 24 hours of my first contact. I thought the price was fair so I told him let's do it. I was under pressure from my roofers to get this done right away so they could complete their job. He had guys working on it the next day. I couldn't be more happy with the promptness, professionalism, and quality of their work. I will be using R & R again as well as recommending them to my fellow property owners. They even worked on Sunday to complete my job. THANKS TONY

Description of Work
Repointed old chimney

03/27/2017

Lind M.

Everything done well and Tony was very responsive to any issues we brought up

Description of Work
Pointing of stone on house; rebuilding chimney; redoing mortar on pation and stair stonework

03/20/2017

Ellen H.

Very well, I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Chimney repair, repointed brick, and filled in a window.

03/13/2017

Charlene S.

not well. problem remains .I have contacted the company 4 times and cannot even get a call back. how professional is that

Description of Work
Repair of leaking chimney

Category masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

Customer has been called back along with emails, Have been playing phone tag, Talked to customer today seem she feels she has a small leak still will be going out to check on work could also be related to the roof which we did not perform any repairs. 2nd response - Went out to see customer, problem was roof related (flashing) recaulked it for her, problem has been fixed.

02/24/2017

Michael F.

They did a great job. They built the scaffolding 1 day and were back early the next day to do the work. They came back the next day to make sure everything was good. There was still a slight drip, so they got back up and found the issue. They immediately fixed it and solved the problem. They were very good about communicating the status and exactly what was being done.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the house that was traced to the chimney. R&R came out assessed the chimney and determined that the cap was failing. They redid the chimney cap, pointed where it was needed, and sealed all holes.

G & J Waterproofing

724.681.8944 Winner of 2021 and 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award G&J Waterproofing has Award winning service and the best warranty in the industry. Winner of 2016, 2017 Super Service Award from Angie's List Winner of "Best of Pittsburgh 2019, 2020 and 2021." Waterproofing and Foundation Repair catagory G&J Waterproofing specializes in basement waterproofing, exterior waterproofing, interior drains, encapsulation of crawl spaces, sandstone basements. Along with crumbling foundations, bowing walls, failing retaining walls, and sealing foundations from the outside. G&J Waterproofing is award winning for their services. We treat your home like our own. We create dry livable spaces for our customers. Call today for a free inspection from one of our owners.

RandScapes

With 10 years of experience I always make sure that the job is done correctly the first time! Big or small, every job has the same outcome, flawless. We specialize in Retaining walls, Pavers/Hardscaping, Landscaping, Drainage systems, and much more!

The Grounds Guys - Mt. Lebanon

The Grounds Guys is a full-service grounds care company. Our established systems allow us to deliver industry-leading lawn care and landscape solutions to commercial and residential clients.

Offers by The Grounds Guys - Mt. Lebanon on Angi
    PA029487
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    12/31/2023

Rebuild & repoint chimneys, brick & crown replacement, flue liner replacements & water proofing

Roof repairs