Evey True Value Hardware

Founded 1953 • With Angi since February 2004

06/02/2019

Excellent. During busiest time of season, my mower wouldn't stay running. Dropped it off at Evey (late hours, even on wkds!); they told me it could be up to 2 weeks; they had it done in two days(!) for a very reasonable price. Glad to give my business to this local Bethel Park business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower repair

04/29/2017

Well done. Mower fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a repair on my lawn mower. When I described the problem to the person on the phone, he offered to do the repair but also provided me with the name & phone number of a business closer to my home that could fix the problem I described.

08/28/2015

The employees are so friendly here. They have been trained well in customer service. My mower was not able to be repaired, and I was told this, within 2 days of dropping off. I was not charged, so that was nice! I will start shopping here now, over going to the big box places.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed my mower and made a recommendation.

04/21/2014

They did a great job; we dropped it off on a Wednesday, and they came to the car to help unload it.  Previously, I changed the spark plug, changed the oil, and filter, and put in more gas, but it wouldn't turn on when the cord was pulled.  They called Saturday and said it was ready; the fuel line just needed cleaned, and they gave advice on how to prevent this problem in the future.  I mowed the l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired our 2-year old lawnmower: wouldn't start this spring

09/29/2013

The people we dealt with at Evey True Value Hardware were very courteous and professional.  The lawnmower was ready for pickup when they said it would be.  We would deal with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evey True Value Hardware fixed the lawnmower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Hardware & home improvement stores.