Cardinal Woodcraft

With Angi since January 2018

General Remodeling
Furniture - Custom Made

Cardinal Woodcraft is PA Licensed and insured contractor owned and operated by Aaron Kroenke. Aaron specializes in custom carpentry (custom built-ins, mantles, shelving, closets, bookcases, trim work, wainscoting, custom ceilings, murphy beds, etc). Aaron believes in integrity, communication, punctuality, cleanliness and work that is top notch. He believes that his work and reviews from past customers should speak for itself....

Organizing Options by Cabinet Worx

We specialize in custom closets, custom cabinets, cabinet making, customer furniture, organizational building, and more! We work with both residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cox Home Improvements

Hello, my name Rob! I am the owner of my small handyman business Cox Home Improvements. I have 18 years of construction experience that ranges from interior to exterior, really a jack of all trades. I take a very strong sense of pride in my work so it will be done right the first time. I take the customer's concept and make it reality. I offer quality work for reasonable prices so message me now, let's work together on fixing your home. FREE ESTIMATES!

Dependable House Solutions LLC

We are a local business located in Washington Pa. For many years we located homes that needed TLC and brought their full potential back to new. Many times our team would perform custom updates on homes to make them better than the home when it was new. We have rebuilt homes from the ground up on many occasions. The only work we will not do is do electrical upgrades such as working on electric panels or do HVAC service work. However, we have available contractors on call for those tasks we work closely with if you need those tasks done.

Offers by Dependable House Solutions LLC on Angi

10/23/2019

Very professional. He came out to measure and find colors that matched our hallway. Excellent craftsmanship. The bench looks beautiful and was reasonably priced. Would hire again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Built and installed bench in our front hallway

07/30/2019

Great! Aaron worked with us every step of the way and built a customized Murphy Bed in our home. He was very professional, friendly and responsive to our requests and needs. He even matched the stain of the bedframe to match our dresser. After taking measurements of the room and determining dimensions he then built the bed components and frame offsite. Installation was a few weeks later and was done in just a few hours. We are very pleased with the look and function of the bed and it will serve our needs to be able to accommodate family and friends who come to visit, especially when we need another extra bedroom. We enjoyed working with Aaron who is very personable and we would be happy to engage him on another project if we have a need. We highly recommend him and Cardinal Woodcraft!

Description of Work
Customize and install a Murphy Bed

Category custom furniture,woodworking

05/19/2019

If you’re looking for someone to work in your home who is honest, punctual, reasonable cost-wise, cleans up after the work day, and will work with you to bring about an idea you had, Aaron is it. I cannot say enough good things about this young man. His workmanship is exemplary. I showed him a picture of some shelving and he brought them to life. I asked him to build me a live edge table. Perfect. His attention to detail is spot on. Build out a wall for a fireplace, no problem.

Description of Work
Basement redo with custom floating floor to ceiling bookshelves and a live edge table

Category handyman service,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling

11/10/2018

Aaron came to us highly recommended by my wife’s coworker. We gave him a call and Aaron very quickly came to our house gave us a estimate and a date to do the work within a week or so. All with a up coming carpet install date already set. Aaron came that day on time Ready to work. He didn’t even stop for lunch. He was munching on a sandwich along the way. He even stayed a little later and got the job done in one day. From start to finish Aaron did a awesome job and is one heck of a nice guy.

Description of Work
Removed and installed new baseboards on the 1st floor of our house.

10/06/2018

Aaron is a very professional contractor with the highest degree of integrity. He finished both projects with exceptional quality and workmanship. The final results were beyond our expectations for these projects. He is very thorough and conscientious in his work. He explained how he would perform the work and made sure we agreed and understood the options available. He is very punctual and focused on his work and pays attention to detail. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Installation and finishing of crown molding and fabrication and installation of wainscoting

09/11/2018

Aaron was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job. I contacted Aaron to install hardwood flooring in our game room. He came out to check out the project and gave me a bid quickly. He was knowledgeable and had experience installing hardwood flooring and it showed in the finished project. I also asked him about replacing the existing bullnose stair tread to match the new hardwood flooring. He was able to make a tread that fit perfectly. I would not hesitate to use Aaron again and would recommend him.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and installed quarter round and solid wood hardwood flooring in our game room.

Category hardwood floor,woodworking

03/20/2018

Aaron was exceptional! His work is perfect, he pays attention to detail, adding trim to our cabinet to tie it into the fireplace. He was a pleasure to have in our home, conscientious, punctional, and the hardest working contractor I have ever hired. He had to move his truck, work among the movers and cable installer, and my husband who borrowed his tripod laser to hang pictures, I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Description of Work
Aaron constructed the built in closets, the crown moldings in our living room and dining room, and built beautiful cabinets and shelves on both sides of our fireplace in our new home.

Category handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

02/20/2018

Amazing well! Would definitely recommend Aaron and would hire him again. He's extremely professional and very reasonable in terms of pricing.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and countertops updated, laundry room floor updated, bathroom vanity and toilet installed, door installed, etc.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

02/19/2018

Aaron was a breath of fresh air. Aaron responded to me every time I reached out to him immediately. He turned a reasonable quote around in two days. Not only was his workmanship to perfection, he was on time and worked very hard all day. He actually finished the job ahead of schedule. Lines of communication were always open. After the job was completed we had a small problem with the floor. Aaron came the same day to look at the issue, researched it and found that it was a manufacturer issue and made arrangements to fix it at no cost to us as soon as the part he ordered arrived. His end goal was our total satisfaction. We were very pleased with not only Aaron’s work but also by his professional attitude and response time. Aaron is an honest man who may be one of the nicest guys my husband and I have ever met. I will definitely call him again for any future projects in our home.

Description of Work
Aaron remodeled our kitchen and installed hardwood flooring throughout.

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you guys.

01/16/2018

Aaron is detail oriented and conscientious. I’ve renovated two of my own homes and flipped half a dozen other ones. As far as contractors go, Aaron is a keeper. He takes time to understand the project, ask questions, make suggestions, and ensure all parties are on the same page. He is a skilled craftsman and clearly cares about the quality of his work. His communication is exceptional and his pricing beyond fair. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Aaron framed and dry walled an entire basement and bedroom for us and installed a brand new bathroom in the new space, including tile work. The basement was completed gutted and re-designed. We provided Aaron with a layout that we designed. After reviewing it, he actually provided several incredibly helpful revisions to improve the functionality and flow of the space.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!

custom built-ins and furniture, mantles, shelving, closets, bookcases, trim work, wainscoting, custom ceilings